OriZ

"Stop blaming Israel and wake up: The black flag of jihad is the REAL threat to the world"

293 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Somebody mentioned civil rights movements. Speaking of which. Here is what King had to say on Israel:

Dr. Reverand Martin Luther King, Jr. was an American clergyman, activist and prominent leader in the American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960's. He was also an outspoken advocate on behalf of Israel's security and against anti-Semitism, especially among the African-American community.

Dr. King on Israel in 1967

Speaking at the annual convention of the Rabbinical Assembly in 1968, Dr. King said:

“The response of some of the so-called young militants does not represent the position of the vast majority of Negroes. There are some who are color-consumed and they see a kind of mystique in blackness or in being colored, and anything non-colored is condemned. We do not follow that course ... Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect her right to exist, its territorial integrity and the right to use whatever sea lanes it needs. Israel is one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security, and that security must be a reality,"

He is also attributed with having said, "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism," in response to a student who had attacked Zionism during a dinner event with Dr. King in 1968.

In early May 1967, Israeli Prime Minister Levi Eshkol invited Dr. King to Israel, the formal invitation a realization of years of efforts by Jewish groups, including elements within Israel's government, to host the civil rights leader in the Jewish State and honor his committment to Israel.

Unfortunately, Dr. King's untimely death did not allow him to realize would have been a momentous trip to Israel.

While it remains unclear when the efforts at bringing Dr. King to Israel began, the first evidence of the correspondence is an August 1962 letter from then-Israeli consul in Atlanta, Zeev Dover, to the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C.

Listed below are a series of letters released in 2013 by Israel's State Archives that document some of the correspondence between Dr. King and members of the Jewish and Israeli leadership who were instrumental in the quest to bring him to Israel during the 1960's:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/MLKandIsrael.html

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline

More on Apartheid. Even Goldstone said there is no such thing in Israel.

"The charge that Israel is an apartheid state is a false and malicious one that precludes, rather than promotes, peace and harmony," Judge Richard Goldstone writes in an op-ed published in the New York Times.

Goldstone, whose UN report on Israel's Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip became a symbol of anti-Israel diatribe across the globe, published yet another pro-Israel opinion piece. In April, Goldstone appeared to retract his report in a Washington Post op-ed, in which he claimed it would have been a different document "if I had known then what I know now."

Goldstone, who served on South Africa's Supreme Court during the apartheid era, said, "While 'apartheid' can have broader meaning, its use is meant to evoke the situation in pre-1994 South Africa. It is an unfair and inaccurate slander against Israel, calculated to retard rather than advance peace negotiations."

"In Israel," writes Goldstone, "there is no apartheid. Nothing there comes close to the definition of apartheid under the 1998 Rome Statute."

The South African judge distinguishes between Israeli Arabs and Palestinians: "Israeli Arabs vote, have political parties and representatives in the Knesset and occupy positions of acclaim, including on its Supreme Court. Arab patients lie alongside Jewish patients in Israeli hospitals, receiving identical treatment."

Goldstone does not ignore the problems and even discrimination Israeli Arabs suffer from. "But it is not apartheid, which consciously enshrines separation as an ideal," he stresses.

RM27810986&91;1&93;_wa.jpg

Anti-Israel installation in New York (Photo: Gilad Shai)

With regards to the West Bank, Goldstone says the situation is more complex. "But here too there is no intent to maintain an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group. This is a critical distinction, even if Israel acts oppressively toward Palestinians there," he writes.

The judge also comes out in defense of Israel's counter-terrorism measures. "As long as Israel’s citizens remain under threat of attacks from the West Bank and Gaza, Israel will see roadblocks and similar measures as necessary for self-defense, even as Palestinians feel oppressed."

What has been often termed by left wing activists as an apartheid wall is actually, according to Goldstone, a "security barrier built to stop unrelenting terrorist attacks; while it has inflicted great hardship in places, the Israeli Supreme Court has ordered the state in many cases to reroute it to minimize unreasonable hardship."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4142242,00.html

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

Timeline

If he were still alive, I wonder how he'd feel about the Israeli govts. current treatment of the Palestinians? I'd guess he's have a problem with it.

Sucks you have to go all the way back to the 60s to make a point about current events.

I've made dozens of points already, sadly, you chose to ignore them...

Now what's this nonsense I saw about Jewish doctors not helping on Sabbath(more libel, anyone?)

Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) is an Israeli-based international humanitarian project, whose mission is to improve the quality of pediatric cardiac care for children from developing countries who suffer from heart disease and to create centers of competence in these countries. SACH is totally dedicated to the idea that every child deserves the best medical treatment available, regardless of the child’s nationality, religion, color, gender or financial situation. SACH has repaired the hearts of more than 2,800 children from a wide variety of countries. Visit http://www.saveachildsheart.org

Save-a-child-heart-1-300x199.jpg

Eight-year old Suleiman from Zanzibar is examined by Dr. Abraham, an Ethiopian doctor training with Save a Child’s Heart, as his mother and a man dressed as Santa Claus, stand by his bedside at the Paediatrics intensive Care unit of the Wolfson Hospital in Holon, Israel, Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009.

Save-a-childs-heart-3.jpg

A mother from Gaza gets treatment for her baby at an Israeli hospital

Save-a-child-4-300x205.jpg

A man dressed as Santa Claus, sits with carious children waiting for medical treatment and wives of foreign diplomatic staff who work as volunteers as they pose for a group photo during a special “Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid El Adha party” at the Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) children’s home in Azur, near Tel Aviv, Israel

Filed: Other Timeline

Thousands killed in the latest brutality, and we're making up analogies of children stealing cookies?!

There were multiple sentences and phrases in my post, which may have confused you. So, here's a 'YOU ARE a TERRORIST IF' logic tree that can be used as a barometer:

1. Fire rockets indiscriminately into Israel

2. Provide any support whatsoever to terrorists

3. Allow terrorists to hide in your home

4. Support, empathize or sympathize with terrorists

5. Watch, see, sense, think or feel their may be terrorists nearby and do not report it to authorities

Attack Israel in any way, and you will be destroyed.

You see, it's really not so difficult. Good luck.

Edited by ExExpat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You see, it's really not so difficult.

War crimes are very simple, yes. Common crimes too. Take what you want by force, and damn the rights of anyone else. You fight back, you are slaughtered 100:1.

Just don't pose yourself as being smarter than other people for this Neanderthal-level thinking. The warmongers are always pretending they have it all figured out - just kill people and destroy things. No need to think any further than that.

War crimes are very simple, yes. Common crimes too. Take what you want by force, and damn the rights of anyone else. You fight back, you are slaughtered 100:1.

Just don't pose yourself as being smarter than other people for this Neanderthal-level thinking. The warmongers are always pretending they have it all figured out - just kill people and destroy things. No need to think any further than that.

Yeah, I know. It's tough out there. War is really damned difficult when the press tries to make into some sort of clinical process of just being able to kill the guy with the gun. They forgot that guy has a family too, and friends, and other people who may like him. Nevertheless, he gets killed. BOOM! If he's a coward and hides behind women and children, they will get killed too.

War is the same as it always was. It's just that we have one side or the other using alternative methods to win the PR war today. It's still war, and it ain't pretty; well, excluding those gunsight videos showing the bomb or missile guide right through the drivers side window, or apartment window and blow up.

When war starts, the time for figuring is over. Then, it's just WAR. BOOM, BOOM, BANG BANG, smoke and fire, blood and guts and stuff like that. On the one hand, you've got the cowardly terrorists and their supporters who are fighting the West, and on the other side, you've got; well, the West. When the terrorists give up, then maybe it will be over. Don't you think? You know, I don't think that. It's much more likely there is no solution whatsoever to it.

Winston Churchill summed it up best regarding a regime that also didn't want to allow Jews to defend themselves:

A pacifist feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last.

--W. Churchill

Edited by ExExpat

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I've made dozens of points already, sadly, you chose to ignore them...

Now what's this nonsense I saw about Jewish doctors not helping on Sabbath(more libel, anyone?)

Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) is an Israeli-based international humanitarian project, whose mission is to improve the quality of pediatric cardiac care for children from developing countries who suffer from heart disease and to create centers of competence in these countries. SACH is totally dedicated to the idea that every child deserves the best medical treatment available, regardless of the child’s nationality, religion, color, gender or financial situation. SACH has repaired the hearts of more than 2,800 children from a wide variety of countries. Visit http://www.saveachildsheart.org

Save-a-child-heart-1-300x199.jpg

Eight-year old Suleiman from Zanzibar is examined by Dr. Abraham, an Ethiopian doctor training with Save a Child’s Heart, as his mother and a man dressed as Santa Claus, stand by his bedside at the Paediatrics intensive Care unit of the Wolfson Hospital in Holon, Israel, Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009.

Save-a-childs-heart-3.jpg

A mother from Gaza gets treatment for her baby at an Israeli hospital

Save-a-child-4-300x205.jpg

A man dressed as Santa Claus, sits with carious children waiting for medical treatment and wives of foreign diplomatic staff who work as volunteers as they pose for a group photo during a special “Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid El Adha party” at the Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) children’s home in Azur, near Tel Aviv, Israel

What's pathetic is that you call real cuts and pastes from real, mainstream Zionist teachers libel and lies. In fact everything I have posted that refers to Jewish teachings and Jewish beliefs written by Jewish scholars has been dubbed "anti-Semitic" from you - at least until your light bulb flickers when you realize the source then instead of addressing the beliefs behind the property theft and ethnic cleansing you wall it up behind some cut and paste nonsense about santa.

You are welcome to condemn these teachings anytime you want to man up and do it, as I do, but referring to this as "libel" is a bald-faced lie in itself. Nobody on this board is stupid enough to believe that posting Jewish statements and teachings from Jewish leaders and scholars is anti-Semitic.

You know full well that these are true writings from true scholars and leaders and that many in your home country follow these racist and elitist practices AND in addition the legal system there is not set up to equally protect all citizens as you falsely claim but is set up to prefer Jews over non-Jews, exactly like the legal systems our grandfathers died to save Jews from.

In doing this Isreal has spit in the face of America and American values. You have yet to address that because you cannot.

NOTE: In case you are wondering dressing up as santa does not excuse ethnic cleansing in your country.

Edited by Expat1

There were multiple sentences and phrases in my post, which may have confused you. So, here's a 'YOU ARE a TERRORIST IF' logic tree that can be used as a barometer:

5. Watch, see, sense, think or feel their may be terrorists nearby and do not report it to authorities

damn. america's a terrorist.

Timeline

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Sen. Ted Cruz said he walked out of a speech Wednesday night to a Christian organization after some audience members booed his comments in support of Israel and the Jewish people.

At the "In Defense of Christians" gala dinner, the Texas senator said he told the gathering that those who hate Israel also hate the United States and those who hate the Jewish people also hate Christians. He said that hatred of Israel and Jews runs counter to the teachings of Christ.

"Tonight in Washington should have been a night of unity as we came together for the inaugural event for a group tht calls itself 'In Defense of Christians," Cruz said. "Instead, it unfortunately deteriorated into a shameful display of bigotry and hatred."

The message to Mr Cruz is: Bigotry and hatred is exactly what is being practiced in the West Bank, Gaza, and the Heights. We no longer want our leaders to stand up and celebrate it and we consider support of it support of terrorism. Those who support open practice of bigotry and hatred hate the principles that the United States was founded to uphold.

You are right. It's not difficult at all. Time to shut it down and silence it whenever and wherever we see it.

Edited by Expat1

Timeline

Winston Churchill summed it up best regarding a regime that also didn't want to allow Jews to defend themselves:

--W. Churchill

(Whatever) you are saying would make a lot more sense if you were not speaking up for a regime that is that won't allow Palestinians who are being systematically being ethnically cleansed to defend themselves

Edited by Expat1

Timeline

Here's some more of the minor and insignificant things you never hear about despite them happening almost daily, and then you wonder why you see a soldier detaining an "innocent" 17 year old "child".

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4570280,00.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

--W. Churchill

What are you saying, exactly? It's too ridiculous to believe! Are you trying to say the Palestinians are the Third Reich?

See, these things are so stupid that you can't even be clear about what you are insinuating. Because the tragic irony is that Israel is acting like the Third Reich over the Palestinians. You have it exactly backwards.

Is the world going to stand by watching Israel herd Palestinians into gas chambers? It's incredible, and time to speak out strongly against it. Against our government helping them do it.

Edited by rlogan

I really can't help you much with your malfunctioning elevator. Bill Maher, a clever guy, but also a progressive had a very revealing conversation with Charlie Rose (the PBS guy) the other day. It's a video, and a short transcript, which pretty much encapsulates the position of the reasonable mind. But hey, you're neither reasonable, nor clever. But, you are entertaining in a Jerry Springer kind of way.

Bill Maher thinks Islam is most dangerous religion. Didn't the US ban speaking this way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IjInNxIwfRw

Progressive comedian Bill Maher called out Charlie Rose on his PBS show earlier this week after the host argued there are radical elements in Islam just like there are in Christianity.

Maher began by criticizing former Democratic presidential candidate Howard Dean for attempting to distance the Islamic State from the Islamic religion.

“It is true,” Rose said.

“It is not true,” Maher shot back, saying there is a “connecting tissue” there.

After asking Rose to let him finish, Maher said, “There are illiberal beliefs that are held by vast numbers of Muslim people that—“

Interrupting his guest again, Rose claimed a “vast number of Christians too” hold such beliefs.

“No, that’s not true. Not true,” Maher proclaimed. “Vast numbers of Christians do not believe that if you leave the Christian religion you should be killed for it. Vast numbers of Christians do not treat women as second class citizens. Vast numbers of Christians do not believe if you draw a picture of Jesus Christ you should get killed for it.”

When Rose asked Maher how he knows that “vast majorities of Muslims” actually “condone violence,” he said many Muslims “shout it.” He also cited a Pew poll conducted in Egypt previously that showed more than 80 percent of Muslims believe stoning is an appropriate punishment for adultery.

“So, to claim that this religion is like other religions is just naive and plain wrong. It is not like other religions,” Maher added.

Maher likely doesn’t particularly enjoy defending Christianity against Islam as he openly states he believes all religions are “stupid.”

Edited by ExExpat