OriZ

"Stop blaming Israel and wake up: The black flag of jihad is the REAL threat to the world"

293 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

People are people. People have their own opinions doesn't matter what they are. I'm surprised I even have to tell you this, but then again maybe I'm not surprised. Them being holocaust survivors doesn't make them any better, smarter or more knowledgeable. You'll find every opinion in every race religion and nationality. Duh.

There is no "Palestinian genocide" and that comment alone shows how much they know and discredits anything else they say. If Israel is committing genocide it is the worst country the world has ever known at committing genocide. Slacking really bad letting the Palestinian population grow 7 fold in just a few decades.

Maybe instead of wasting their time on being brainwashed, they should speak about this:

About 40% of Europe's Jews choose to hide their Jewishness and avoid any activity which may reveal their religion, according to data gathered from more than 800 European Jewish communities.

Ahead of the Jewish New Year and High Holidays, the Rabbinical Center of Europe (RCE), together with the European Jewish Association (EJA), decided to check how many Jews plan to attend Rosh Hashana prayers at synagogues across Europe next week. They also examined their affiliation with the Jewish community's institutions and their involvement in their activities.

Living in Fear Anti-Semitic attacks nearly double in France / AFP
Total of 529 anti-Semitic actions or threats registered up to end of July, against 276 for same period last year, Jewish group says. Paris police arrest anti-Semite black power leader.
Full story

A comparison of the findings to official data and estimates about the total number of Jews in Europe indicated that about half a million Jews will attend Rosh Hashanah prayers this year. Whilst twice as many Jews are reported to attend synagogue prayers on Yom Kippur as on Saturdays throughout the year, 70% of Europe's Jews choose not to go to the synagogue during the High Holidays.

Moreover, about 40% of Europe’s Jews choose not to express their Jewishness in their lives – neither religiously nor socially – and about 75% of Jewish children in Europe are not enrolled in Jewish schools.

Recent data of Jewish weddings in Europe also indicates that there is 80% intermarriage among Europe’s Jewish communities, when compared with the total number of Jews.

'One Jew is born, another assimilates'

The date were gathered from more than 800 rabbis based on reports from 1,353 synagogues across Europe and other Jewish community institutions, such as schools, as well as by comparing the number of Jewish weddings to the number of Jews in every city according to the acceptable estimates and Jewish Agency registrations.

Rabbi Menachem Margolin, general director of the EJA and RCE was shocked by the extent of intermarriage, but added that he was not surprised.

"This is the reason why the number of Jews worldwide has not grown since the Holocaust, although 70 years have passed," he told Ynet. "For every Jew that is born there is a Jew who assimilates."

Addressing the Judaism denial phenomenon, Rabbi Margolin said: "Apart from those who don't even attend the Yom Kippur prayers and avoid being part of the community's institutions, there are those who not only do not send their children to Jewish schools, but also forbid them to befriend and play with children who do study in those schools, so as not to be identified as Jews."

According to Rabbi Margolin, the surge of Operation Protective Edge have presented bigger challenges than ever before for European Jewry: More attacks, more harassment of individuals, communities and institutions, more demonstrations and more politicians that speak impassioned speeches against Israel and the Jews.

He noted, however, that as a result of this new reality, there is also a large community of Jews in Europe that has heightened its connection to Judaism. Data collated by the RCE indicates that anti-Semitic incidents in schools have led to the transfer of hundreds of Jewish children from public schools to Jewish schools during the past year, and the number of visitors in the synagogues increased by 17% compared to the same period last year.

Despite the difficult situation, Rabbi Margolin believes that encouraging massive immigration to Israel is not a good solution. "Those who will answer that call will usually be the same 10-15% who are relatively active and revive the communities, rather than those who conceal their Jewishness," he said. "This will lead to a destruction of the European Jewry.

"We must deal with the current situation by strengthening the communities, which will provide security for all Jews and allow them to 'expose themselves' without any fear," he concluded, adding that the EJA was doing everything in its power to increase cooperation with the new leadership of the Europe Union and to increase its commitment to empower education and enforcement against anti-Semitism in the EU countries.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4571543,00.html

Note: I have no problem with the assimilation part, obviously.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline

Going back to what I wrote before, they keep on trying to prove me right(although there's no need cause I already know I am but thanks, folks!).

Even if Hamas decided to become mother teresa tomorrow, this proves yet again why without sufficient security arrangements in the west bank there could not be a withdrawal. Imagine just a sporadic rocket here and a rocket there at Ben Gurion or any of the other important locations in central Israel...it could shut down the whole country. Not going to happen. Sorry.

Security sources in Israel said Tuesday night that Hamas arrested the militants responsible for rocket fire on Israel earlier in the evening.

Militants had launched a rocket from Gaza on the Eshkol Regional Council, three weeks after a ceasefire was agreed by Israel and Hamas. In response to the artillery attack, Hamas said that it was not aware of any rocket fire on Israel and that the group was committed to the truce.

Security sources said late Tuesday that after the rocket fire, Hamas transmitted a message to Israel through mediators, insisting they were honoring the truce and investigating the incident.

55909830990100640360no.jpg
Police cruiser at scene of rocket fire in Eshkol (Photo: Roi Idan)

Israel told Hamas that it expects the group to act to arrest and punish those responsible for the rocket on Eshkol, lest the IDF be forced to respond. Hamas said it intended to arrest the violators and, shortly after, announced to Israel that they arrested the cell behind the attack – assumed to be members of a rebellious faction.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4571864,00.html

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Going back to what I wrote before, they keep on trying to prove me right(although there's no need cause I already know I am but thanks, folks!).

Even if Hamas decided to become mother teresa tomorrow, this proves yet again why without sufficient security arrangements in the west bank there could not be a withdrawal. Imagine just a sporadic rocket here and a rocket there at Ben Gurion or any of the other important locations in central Israel...it could shut down the whole country. Not going to happen. Sorry.

Security sources in Israel said Tuesday night that Hamas arrested the militants responsible for rocket fire on Israel earlier in the evening.

Militants had launched a rocket from Gaza on the Eshkol Regional Council, three weeks after a ceasefire was agreed by Israel and Hamas. In response to the artillery attack, Hamas said that it was not aware of any rocket fire on Israel and that the group was committed to the truce.

Security sources said late Tuesday that after the rocket fire, Hamas transmitted a message to Israel through mediators, insisting they were honoring the truce and investigating the incident.

55909830990100640360no.jpg

Police cruiser at scene of rocket fire in Eshkol (Photo: Roi Idan)

Israel told Hamas that it expects the group to act to arrest and punish those responsible for the rocket on Eshkol, lest the IDF be forced to respond. Hamas said it intended to arrest the violators and, shortly after, announced to Israel that they arrested the cell behind the attack – assumed to be members of a rebellious faction.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4571864,00.html

So you're saying that the Israeli army needs to occupy the West Bank because of rockets fired from Gaza. I suggest you take a look at a map and come back and post.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

So I guess I'm going to try again...

Valarie, Big Dog, Rlogan.. You all said this was BS and not just a little but extremely.. I'm asking again.. What exactly here is it that you find wrong? Please rlogan not another general rant - that is beyond easy, weak and avoiding the question.. about the man or yet another non-answer.. You all said this video was clear BS.. WHAT exactly is the BS in this video?

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

So you're saying that the Israeli army needs to occupy the West Bank because of rockets fired from Gaza. I suggest you take a look at a map and come back and post.

Oh good lord. The level of comprehension in this forum.

Valarie, Big Dog, Rlogan.. You all said this was BS and not just a little but extremely.. I'm asking again.. What exactly here is it that you find wrong? Please rlogan not another general rant - that is beyond easy, weak and avoiding the question.. about the man or yet another non-answer.. You all said this video was clear BS.. WHAT exactly is the BS in this video?

'most muslims in the world condone violence'

bill's a hypocrite. i like what he said in the beginning about all religion being stupid. that's all i said before and i don't feel that's easy, weak, or avoiding the question. he should have stopped there, but he can't help himself. americans, american christians, like our president and every president before him, condone just as much violence. we just present it in a different way. we would never admit that anything we do is in defense or offense of our common beliefs. the only reason isis exists is because we can't stop condoning violence, we condone so much violence we're convinced it's not actual violence because we don't see it raw- like a public beheading. we're exceptional americans doling out the violence with finesse, class and discretion. tell that to the people who've been dealing with collateral damage for decades. the effects on the folks taking our violence will always be the same. broken people turn to a religion that will lift them up, protect them, empower them, and enact revenge on their enemies. sound familiar? but yeah, let's just all be real scared of one particular religion - that's what's naive to me.

Filed: Timeline

How many Muslims have been killed and maimed in Iraq after we invaded that country for no good reason and against international law? Several hundred thousand dead and many more injured. How much death and destruction have we brought to "their" shores? And then we want to sit here and wonder why some radical elements over there are pizzed off and try to strike back? Really? Our sh!t don't stink? Is that what you're suggesting?

If you want to talk about violence, take a good look at this board. How many times are the "Christians" here talking about killing those who aren't "right"? We have folks armed to the teeth acting like it's Beirut. Let's bring back public executions, hangings, and torture. Yeah, that sounds about right. But we want to focus on radical Islam.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

If you want to talk about violence, take a good look at this board. How many times are the "Christians" here talking about killing those who aren't "right"? We have folks armed to the teeth acting like it's Beirut. Let's bring back public executions, hangings, and torture. Yeah, that sounds about right. But we want to focus on radical Islam.

How many be-headings were done last year in the name of Christianity? How many Crucifixions? How many murdered because they would not convert to Christianity or left the religion of Christianity? If you are going to go with "Christianity" can we also go with "Islam" and remove the radical part since it seems ok to lump them together on one side its only fair to lump them together on the other.

Christianity going back was the most evil existing religion - probably that there ever was. That is no longer the case - they don't have the ability. They have to be happy trying to ruin science in the schools and controlling people on a personal level based on fear.

How long has it been since the leader of country based on sharia law and a leader in the religion has called out for someone to be killed for the simple crime of writing a book he didn't like? Its not centuries is it.. Islam in many countries is going through what Christianity went through at its worst and most powerful and for some reason people seam to think that is an excuse to defend it..

I am an atheist - I could care less how people wish to spend their time be it worshiping the devil or a can of diet sprite. I have no vested interest in any religion being worse that the other. I understand people of a particular faith are biased one way or another based on the experiences they have had and the brainwashing they received since birth or indoctrination by a loved one. I am dismayed when people have zero problem calling out Christianity but pussyfoot around when talking about Islam. I think they are cowards and there are several of them here.

People focus on radical Islam because by orders of magnitude it is much much worse.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

How many be-headings were done last year in the name of Christianity? How many Crucifixions? How many murdered because they would not convert to Christianity or left the religion of Christianity? If you are going to go with "Christianity" can we also go with "Islam" and remove the radical part since it seems ok to lump them together on one side its only fair to lump them together on the other.

Christianity going back was the most evil existing religion - probably that there ever was. That is no longer the case - they don't have the ability. They have to be happy trying to ruin science in the schools and controlling people on a personal level based on fear.

How long has it been since the leader of country based on sharia law and a leader in the religion has called out for someone to be killed for the simple crime of writing a book he didn't like? Its not centuries is it.. Islam in many countries is going through what Christianity went through at its worst and most powerful and for some reason people seam to think that is an excuse to defend it..

I am an atheist - I could care less how people wish to spend their time be it worshiping the devil or a can of diet sprite. I have no vested interest in any religion being worse that the other. I understand people of a particular faith are biased one way or another based on the experiences they have had and the brainwashing they received since birth or indoctrination by a loved one. I am dismayed when people have zero problem calling out Christianity but pussyfoot around when talking about Islam. I think they are cowards and there are several of them here.

People focus on radical Islam because by orders of magnitude it is much much worse.

My comment goes with the fact that if a Muslim commits any crime, Islam seems to be the forefront, regardless of it's the reason or not. If I murder someone, I'll be the killer Muslim. If a non muslim kills someone we don't call them a killer Christian.

There's corruption in all facets of religion. If the WBC ran this country, I'd shudder to think what atrocities would be committed in God's name.

What are you talking about pussyfooting? When was the last time Christianity came under attack? I don't see member creating sock puppets so they can spam random links of anti-muslim propaganda.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

there's nothing cowardly in pointing out that we are just as violent as isis and, in fact, we created the perfect environment for isis to thrive in. if you want the violence to end, good luck getting there by trying to obliterate a religion. that's the only solution right? since it's not just extremists or isis - it's muslims that the most violent and blood thirsty. what a crock.

Edited by val erie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You folks are going off topic. Oriz will be along shortly to punish you for doing so, with an 80 page Israeli propaganda piece.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.