Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

First, CONGRATULATIONS to all the approvals. Second, I am so FRUSTRATED with the whole process. I have not seen my sweet Nalia in almost a year. I get the feeling that my application is at the bottom of a pile and USCIS getting putting new files on top of it… :crying::crying::crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Got my NOA1 on April 22, got transfer on August 11 and still waiting, just like you said confuse about May people getting approved before us... :clock::(:huh:

Congratulations to all the recent approvals! At least those that were transferred from TSC to CSC are seeing some light down the tunnel. I am starting to however wonder about us poor April filers... Our NOA1 was April 17th and still not approved but have seen late April and May filers approved... I am so confused. I understand a batch of files are picked up and whatever is in it gets processes but, I feel there should be some kind of order. When files come in originally they should be sorted by month at least per se, one officer works a file of simply January or February ect ect not all over the place. At this rate one could wait a year lol.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi all - I'm thinking they are processing May filers ahead of us for maybe one of two reasons:

-to keep the average processing time down on the website

-there's no process or thought to it at all and they are stupid/overwhelmed/don't care

I spoke to an immigration officer (tier 2) earlier today. Very nice man and was expressing his own frustration with the adjudicators. He said most likely there are 10 (that's right. Only TEN) adjudicators that are probably handling our cases at CSC. As far as May being processed before April, he insisted that it's totally based on the adjudicators workflow (obviously) and also how quickly the petitioner and the beneficiary's background checks get processed. He also reiterated that "everyone's case is different" and that it's not being processed unfairly (not believable though). He also said they give a goal to the adjudicators to process the transfers within 60 days of he receipt date. I said I was transferred on 8/11, however it's actually the 19th that I was entered into the system at CSC, so the 60 day countdown takes me to October 19. Lastly he told me to sit tight and call back then if still not processed.

Nice man, shitty news.

Hi all - I'm thinking they are processing May filers ahead of us for maybe one of two reasons:

-to keep the average processing time down on the website

-there's no process or thought to it at all and they are stupid/overwhelmed/don't care

I spoke to an immigration officer (tier 2) earlier today. Very nice man and was expressing his own frustration with the adjudicators. He said most likely there are 10 (that's right. Only TEN) adjudicators that are probably handling our cases at CSC. As far as May being processed before April, he insisted that it's totally based on the adjudicators workflow (obviously) and also how quickly the petitioner and the beneficiary's background checks get processed. He also reiterated that "everyone's case is different" and that it's not being processed unfairly (not believable though). He also said they give a goal to the adjudicators to process the transfers within 60 days of he receipt date. I said I was transferred on 8/11, however it's actually the 19th that I was entered into the system at CSC, so the 60 day countdown takes me to October 19. Lastly he told me to sit tight and call back then if still not processed.

Nice man, shitty news.

That dude was talking out of the side of his neck. No way he has any clue how many adjudicators actually adjudicate cases at CSC.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

That dude was talking out of the side of his neck. No way he has any clue how many adjudicators actually adjudicate cases at CSC.

Haha, probably. He did say also though that the USCIS website is definitely not updated regularly or in real time and that the officers are the only ones who can see the decisions in real time. A fairly obvious one right there but still a bit of extra info.

Side note: I do believe there are not that many officers adjudicating these cases in particular, so 10 seems like a good estimation on his part, and he did sound pretty convincing on that point. It's totally random though is still my belief.

Haha, probably. He did say also though that the USCIS website is definitely not updated regularly or in real time and that the officers are the only ones who can see the decisions in real time. A fairly obvious one right there but still a bit of extra info.

Side note: I do believe there are not that many officers adjudicating these cases in particular, so 10 seems like a good estimation on his part, and he did sound pretty convincing on that point. It's totally random though is still my belief.

At least he was rather courteous & professional.

ROC Timeline!

NOA2017-09-01

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Transferred? No

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

If it makes anyone feel better I sent mine end of April, got my NOA 1 beginning of May and I haven't heard anything either. I am also trying to be happy for everyone who filed after and has gotten approved. Its really hard though, and Im super frustrated also. I haven't seen my fiancé since April, and it feels like years :cry: Still praying tho.

Got my NOA1 on April 22, got transfer on August 11 and still waiting, just like you said confuse about May people getting approved before us... :clock::(:huh:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

First, you went mad because at CSC the approval time was about 1 month at CSC, 7 months at TSC, how can that be possible?

Now your mad because some people with a couple of days ahead are being approval first? damn, the last 3 NOA2 on this thread were from April, calm down you guys.... The whole USCIS make no sense, but it is what it is. I hope everyone get approval, dont care if it is first or last, in front or behind me. :)

09/17/2015 - AOS Package Mailed- NOA assigned by USCIS

09/23/2015 - AOS,EAD,AP NOA received via text/email
10/03/2015 - Biometrics Appointment letter received
10/15/2015 - Biometrics Appointment for EAD/AOS

11/10/2015 - Interview Scheduled for December 16

11/21/2015 - EAD Denied

11/21/2015 - We order your new card (I-845)

11/23/2015 - We approved your form I-485

11/25/2015 - We have cancelled your interview for your Form I-485

11/27/2015 - Green card in hand :dancing:

1pzfxf.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I´m very, very HAAAPPPPYYYY! Just checked it again (for the last time today) and:

Post Decision Activity

On September 4, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Thank you Jesus and all who helped/supported me!! And you who continue on this (anxious but worthy) journey: I hope the best and soon approvals, ok?!! Think positive always, no matter!!!!

Edited by HHelen

Filed: Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I just got approval!!! Yeah!! Really hit the last min... today is 5 month dead line (NOA1 was April 4)... was talking to my fiance this morning that if no news after today, then we have to call next week ...

Very happy, but pls do keep checking the web site, as i checked more than 5 times today, no news.. all of a sudden it pop up said approved ... its 11:20 pn EST got updated on the web site ..

Good luck to everyone ..

ROC Timeline

Oct. 25, 2017:  Sent ROC package via USPS

Oct. 27, 2017:  Package well delivered

Nov. 01, 2017:  Cheque cleared

Nov. 02, 2017:  Received the NOA by mail.  The date printed on NOA is 10/27/2017.

AOS,EAD & AP for K1

June 08, 2015: Sent AOS package via FedEx
June 09, 2015: Received
June 11, 2015: NOA1 email/sms
June 18, 2015: NOA1 hard copies received
July 01, 2015: Biometrics appointment

Aug. 28, 2015: EAD & AP Received

Jan. 16, 2016: Green Card being produced

We just got approved!! We are so happy!! To all of you waiting, don't worry it's coming soon :) Good luck everyone :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Congratulations guys for your approvals!!!!

Edited by clairainette

K1: AOS / EAD / AP:
04/25/2014: Package sent. 03/02/2015: Package sent
04/28/2014: Package received by USCIS. 03/05/2015: Package received by USCIS
04/30/2014: NOA1 (TSC) . 03/10/2015: NOA1
08/08/2014: case transfered to CSC 04/03/2015: Biometrics letter received
05/09/2014: NOA2 04/15/2015: Biometrics appointment
09/23/2014: NVC Case number created 06/01/2015: Notice of RFE online for EAD and AP
09/29/2014: Case received by embassy
06/30/2015: RFE response sent
10/18/2014: Package 3 received . 07/08/2015: EAD/AP Approved!
10/27/2014: Package 4 received 08/28/2015: AOS Approved!
12/01/2014: Medical
12/02/2014: interview => APPROVED!
12/11/2014: Visa in hands
12/17/2014: POE Chicago
01/13/2015: Civil Wedding

Congrats to all the newly approved!

ROC Timeline!

NOA2017-09-01

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Transferred? No

Filed: Timeline

I´m very, very HAAAPPPPYYYY! Just checked it again (for the last time today) and:

Post Decision Activity

On September 4, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Thank you Jesus and all who helped/supported me!! And you who continue on this (anxious but worthy) journey: I hope the best and soon approvals, ok?!! Think positive always, no matter!!!!

We have the exact same dates for submission and NOA1, we're also using Rio as the consulate, this gives me hope.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We have the exact same dates for submission and NOA1, we're also using Rio as the consulate, this gives me hope.

Oh, yes, that´s true!! Think on a positive way always!! Your approve will be soon! The best to you all!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.