Sabrina_T

DACA to cause further TSC delays?????

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok so I just read this and wondered how much truth was in it?! Will it cause delays to those already waiting at the TSC?

Surely we've had enough of those!

"And, ladies and gentlemen, it will only get worse now that we are hearing about expanding DACA! So if your petition isn't already well underway by the time DACA is expanded sometime in the next month, watch out. That flood of 500,000 DACA petitions (many of them facing renewal starting this fall) will be joined by even more illegals. Guess where those petitions from illegals will be processed and guess who will be taking their finger prints and doing the background checking? At TSC and the other service centers which are already backlogged!"

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-03

I-129F NOA1: 2014-03-10

I-129F NOA2: 2014-08-28

Sent to NVC: 2014-09-03

Arrived at NVC: 2014-09-12

Case Number: 2014-09-16

Embassy Received Case: 2014-09-23

Medical (Passed). 2014-10-23

Interview (APPROVED) 2014-12-18

Visa In Hand. 2014-12-30

MOVING DAY!!! 2015-01-02

Wedding!! 2015-01-24

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Sheer speculation and histrionics. DACA applications go to the pile like everyone else and have to work its way up the line.

The system is slow because it is the system, not because of DACA.

Ok so I just read this and wondered how much truth was in it?! Will it cause delays to those already waiting at the TSC?

Surely we've had enough of those!

"And, ladies and gentlemen, it will only get worse now that we are hearing about expanding DACA! So if your petition isn't already well underway by the time DACA is expanded sometime in the next month, watch out. That flood of 500,000 DACA petitions (many of them facing renewal starting this fall) will be joined by even more illegals. Guess where those petitions from illegals will be processed and guess who will be taking their finger prints and doing the background checking? At TSC and the other service centers which are already backlogged!"

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Think of the children.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Sheer speculation and histrionics. DACA applications go to the pile like everyone else and have to work its way up the line.

The system is slow because it is the system, not because of DACA.

So DACA had no impact on processing of other applications?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Think of the children.

I'm thinking of my future kids and me getting to be with their father, Not illegals lol

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-03

I-129F NOA1: 2014-03-10

I-129F NOA2: 2014-08-28

Sent to NVC: 2014-09-03

Arrived at NVC: 2014-09-12

Case Number: 2014-09-16

Embassy Received Case: 2014-09-23

Medical (Passed). 2014-10-23

Interview (APPROVED) 2014-12-18

Visa In Hand. 2014-12-30

MOVING DAY!!! 2015-01-02

Wedding!! 2015-01-24

So DACA had no impact on processing of other applications?

Oh Boiler I think it had a lot to do with the processing of other applications...and will impact all future applications...

Timeline

I'm thinking of my future kids and me getting to be with their father, Not illegals lol

Sorry, you are the wrong demographic.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You might find this topic helpful, it was from the last time DACA slowed everything down: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/421247-i-129f-delay-at-the-csc-a-comprehensive-analysis-of-the-data/

That was at CSC, I would hope they would send most of the DACA petitions back there again, TSC has enough ####### to deal with.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Timeline

The focus is on this years elections, sadly sacrifices will be needed.

As they were 2 years ago.

Elections have consequences.

The focus is on this years elections, sadly sacrifices will be needed.

As they were 2 years ago.

Elections have consequences.

yet little to nothing is actually done by those elected once they get into office.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.