Saylin

NVC Filers - August 2014

5,163 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

i emailed them and i told them that i have my medical done. im just taking my chances. is there any delay that could pop up because of what i did?

Not unless they reschedule you to an earlier date that doesn't suit you and by the time you reschedule again, they'll push you further back than your original appointment.

21-MAR-2014 I-140 + PP sent to USCIS

31-MAR-2014 Petition approved

16-APR-2014 Case shipped to NVC

29-APR-2014 Case received by NVC

23-MAY-2014 Case # assigned

4-JUN-2014 IV Bill invoiced and PAID (AOS Exempt, DS-261 Waived)

6-JUN-2014 DS-260 forms submitted

10-JUN-2014 IV Docs received by NVC

13-JUN-2014 IV Docs matched to case (scanned)

30-JUL-2014 Case Complete, CC email auto-sent one week later

20-AUG-2014 AOS fee changed to N/A (Final clearance for interview scheduling?)

29-AUG-2014 Consular Interview scheduled on Oct 1st. Later rescheduled to Sep 24th. P4 Letter received following business day

14-SEP-2014 CEAC status changed to Ready

15-SEP-2014 Medical results delivered to Embassy by Panel Physician

24-SEP-2014 Consular Interview, went into AP (3rd AP in as many consecutive visa applications)

14-OCT-2014 Visa issued

22-OCT-2014 POE at Dulles Airport, Washington, D.C.

Not unless they reschedule you to an earlier date that doesn't suit you and by the time you reschedule again, they'll push you further back than your original appointment.

oh..thank you Mobar65!

Edited by sparrow20

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

i think it is a mistake. call NVC and verify. same thing happened to me few days ago.

Case complete. Thank you god and all the VJ members who have helped me.

great news!! ill call today! did ur AOS fees change to N/A?

Marriage: 2010-08-28
I-130 Sent : 2013-07-19
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-08-02
I-130 Approved : 2014-04-14
NVC Received : 2014-05-23
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-05-29
Send AOS Package : 2014-06-26
Submit DS-261 : 2014-06-26
Receive IV Bill : 2014-05-29
Pay IV Bill : 2014-05-29
Send IV Package : 2014-06-26

Scan date: 2014-07-02

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AOS changed to N/A today,,, and got an email with a cheklist.. its mention there that i should submit the cheklist in interview..

I have a question, i got the same cheklist now as it was before.. what to do i don't know.. my wife rectified it with a lawyer and she paid $80 for it..

should i correct all the following points plz

P.s : we only submitted the part 6 page, while it was written in the old cheklist that plz submit all nine pages..

so should we redo all these things..

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist
[x] The NVC recently completed our review of your visa case. While you meet the minimum qualifications for a visa
interview to be scheduled your Affidavit of Support contained one or more sections with missing or incorrect
information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete a new Affidavit of Support. (You can
download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.) Once you have completed the new
Affidavit of Support, please provide it to the principal applicant to bring to his or her visa interview. Do not submit
your new Affidavit of Support to the NVC, as doing so will reopen your case and cause processing delays.

In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...

In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

In part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...
[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal
income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you
resubmit the form.

You must submit the following financial evidence:

what if it is denied? i will stick to my my original schedule. right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

AOS changed to N/A today,,, and got an email with a cheklist.. its mention there that i should submit the cheklist in interview..

I have a question, i got the same cheklist now as it was before.. what to do i don't know.. my wife rectified it with a lawyer and she paid $80 for it..

P.s : we only submitted the part 6 page, while it was written in the old cheklist that plz submit all nine pages..

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing

instructions.

[x] The NVC recently completed our review of your visa case. While you meet the minimum qualifications for a visa

interview to be scheduled your Affidavit of Support contained one or more sections with missing or incorrect

information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete a new Affidavit of Support. (You can

download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.) Once you have completed the new

Affidavit of Support, please provide it to the principal applicant to bring to his or her visa interview. Do not submit

your new Affidavit of Support to the NVC, as doing so will reopen your case and cause processing delays.

In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...

In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal

income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you

resubmit the form.

Congratulations, you are finally done with NVC.

I really wish NVC can allow everyone bring their checklist to the interview, it will reduce their backlog.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

what if it is denied? i will stick to my my original schedule. right?

Of course. Now stop this fretting and go read a novel or something.

21-MAR-2014 I-140 + PP sent to USCIS

31-MAR-2014 Petition approved

16-APR-2014 Case shipped to NVC

29-APR-2014 Case received by NVC

23-MAY-2014 Case # assigned

4-JUN-2014 IV Bill invoiced and PAID (AOS Exempt, DS-261 Waived)

6-JUN-2014 DS-260 forms submitted

10-JUN-2014 IV Docs received by NVC

13-JUN-2014 IV Docs matched to case (scanned)

30-JUL-2014 Case Complete, CC email auto-sent one week later

20-AUG-2014 AOS fee changed to N/A (Final clearance for interview scheduling?)

29-AUG-2014 Consular Interview scheduled on Oct 1st. Later rescheduled to Sep 24th. P4 Letter received following business day

14-SEP-2014 CEAC status changed to Ready

15-SEP-2014 Medical results delivered to Embassy by Panel Physician

24-SEP-2014 Consular Interview, went into AP (3rd AP in as many consecutive visa applications)

14-OCT-2014 Visa issued

22-OCT-2014 POE at Dulles Airport, Washington, D.C.

Timeline

Congratulations, you are finally done with NVC.

I really wish NVC can allow everyone bring their checklist to the interview, it will reduce their backlog.

Thank you Eco4ever...... yeah am done with this. yeah it will for sure reduce the backlog they should do it for everyone who got the checklist..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations on all today's unlocked fees and case complete, looks like NVC was working today!

Finally finished my ds-260 after double checking everything a billion times (only exaggerating slightly)

Very very excited to have it done, a huge sense of relief no more forms to gather for a while, just waiting now for case complete and hopefully no checklists.

I was trying to browse and see what reasons a person COULD be check listed for on the ds-260. Has anyone had this happen?

Married: May 19, 2002
NOA1: November 25, 2013
NOA2: May 19, 2014 (anniversary gift!)
NVC received: June 3, 2014
Case # assigned: June 23, 2014
DS-261 complete: July 7, 2014
DS-261 accepted: July 9, 2014
Email received from NVC re: AOS fee: July 8, 2014
AOS fee paid: July 9, 2014
(waited 1 more week for snail mail tax transcript, still hasn't arrived a month after sending request, decided to send I-864 with photocopy instead)

I-864 sent: July 19, 2014 (Decided on Electronic Processing)
I-864 accepted: July 28 & 31 (sent twice because of PDF password thingy)
Sent IV package: August 7, 2014
IV package accepted: August 8, 2014
IV fee invoiced/paid: August 19, 2014
DS-260 completed: August 22, 2014
CASE COMPLETE: September 19, 2014 :dancing: :joy: :dancing:
Medical: November 3, 2014
Interview: November 7, 2014

APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline

Congratulations on all today's unlocked fees and case complete, looks like NVC was working today!

Finally finished my ds-260 after double checking everything a billion times (only exaggerating slightly)

Very very excited to have it done, a huge sense of relief no more forms to gather for a while, just waiting now for case complete and hopefully no checklists.

I was trying to browse and see what reasons a person COULD be check listed for on the ds-260. Has anyone had this happen?

No according to saylin she has YET to see a checklist for ds260 ;)

instructions.

resubmit the form.

Congratulations!! Very happy to hear u finally done with Nvc. And yeah I wish they would let everybody bring corrections to the interview! When was ur checklist scanned?

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

You must think you're dreaming! AMAZING news.

I'm excited to see how quick you get through NVC.

yes it really feels like I am dreaming.... after all those months of waiting and stressing out , i really hope that the whole NVC process will continu speeding like they are doing now.

Congrats with the progress :thumbs:

Thanx !!! :thumbs:

Thanks! I hope so!

Good luck with your DS-260!! :D

thanx !!

Just paid the IV fee!!!! :D:):dancing::thumbs:

see i told you so !!!!! and you completed your DS-260 To !!!! niceeee :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

LIVING ABROAD

11-03-2010

MARRIED

05-25-2012

USCIS

12-11-2013: NOA1

06-17-2014: NOA 2 Approved

06-25-2014: NOA2 Hard Copy Received

06-25-2014: Shipped to NVC

NVC

07-09-2014: Case Received NVC

07-18-2014: Case Number + IIN Assigned (called NVC)

08-05-2014: DS-261 available and completed

08-07-2014: AOS fee invoiced and paid

08-08-2014: AOS Package shipped to NVC ( picked up by DHL)

08-09-2014: AOS fee shows as "paid"

08-11-2014: AOS delivered to NVC

08-12-2014: AOS scanned in

08-20-2014: IV bill invoiced and paid

08-21-2014: IV Fee shows "paid"

08-21-2014: DS-260 available

08-22-2014: IV Package shipped to NVC ( picked up by DHL)

08-22-2014: DS-260 completed online

08-25-2014: IV Package delivered to NVC

08-27-2014: IV scanned in

10-10-2014: Case completed

12-02-2014: Medical

12-09-2014: Interview

Someone was asking if you could get a checklist for DS260...I haven't seen that but they can checklist you for something missing in the civil documents...happened to me so although they have accept my DS260, still waiting for them to review my last document....:(

s-event.png

12/13/2007: Married

USCIS

05/30/13 : I-130 Priority Date

06/04/13 : NOA1 NBC

12/30/13 : Case transferred to NSC

03/20/14 : NOA2

NVC

04/04/2014: NVC received case

05/05/2014: Case number assigned with IIN/BIN

10/06/2014: CASE COMPLETE!!

10/14/2014 ? Interview scheduled?

10/16/2014 Received P4Letter email; Case Left NVC - In transit on 18th - Delivered on 19 Nov 2014

10/20/2014: Medical

11/06/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

11/13/2014: Pick up Visa

11/14/2014: Planned POE - Dallas

Timeline

I guess that's the ONLY thing NVC doesn't issue checklist for :)

Lol yes. And ds261 ;)

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.