N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm not sure anymore LOL

How bad were you injured? :lol:

As I mentioned before. I am a horse whisper and have a way with animals;) I just showed her I was boss, carried her back to the bath when she tried to run away, then dried her off.

Now she is licking herself to put back her own smell on her body- lol!

That's a silly looking cat alright.....kinda look like the "Eveready" cat.....

3482212620_4513fec502_m.jpg

She is cute, and not neurotic.

Pure evil :)

Just like me!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thursday back-report, see man:

Awoke rather early, truncated zzz man.

Left with VJ Gringo (VJG) for Many errands, industrious man.

Dropped lawnmower at repair shop, pay$ManytoCentralAmericanyardcrew man.

Completed state inspection for Mrs.-T-B.-mobiile, finally man.

Gave Mrs.-T-B.-mobile a full drink, gas man.

Bought supplies at Lowe's, $i man.

Bought supplies at Harbor Freight & got free stuff, $i and whee man.

Returned to casa, with back aching (too much standing, upstanding man).

Therapied back while VJG de-shells A/C condenser unit outside, bifurcated man.

Watched VJG de-shell condenser unit; saw insulation-thick dust, uh-oh man.

Alternately ate breakfast, watched Mini-B., and watched VJG, ingest and see wee and see man.

Fended off Central Americano yard crew while VJG re-shelled unit, diplomacy man.

Paid Central Americano yard crew, $igh man.

Took shower; prepped for road trip, loaded family/guests in Mrs.-T-B.-mobile, cram man.

Used up 2 gift cards worth $Many at great BBQ restaurant, ingest man.

Went resale shopping, whee man.

Spent $Many at first store, $i man.

Spent $Many at second store, $i man.

VJG & Ecuatoriana wife had fun and were satisfied, whee man.

Out-pigged at Dairy Queen, paying $0 (VJG paid $Many), no $i man.

Returned to casa with exhausted carload, semi-zzz man.

VJG did 2 thorough tours of casa attic, see and sweat man.

VJG offered theories on poor airflow flow, insightful man.

Removed staples/tags from resale purchases, adios man.

Talked with mouths with VJG, wife, & Mrs. T-B., chatter man.

Got lab results on-line, see man.

CK still elevated; retest in week, sigh man.

Kidney results normal, whee man.

Liver function slightly out of range, sigh man.

Shall arise on Friday to take brood to outlet mall last visited on Viernes Negro,* drive man.

*= Black Friday

Cat prep exhaustion, man.

Mornin', Commie-babes & Singapuras!

busy man

But I have one question

Why did you not get any cleaning done to that AC unit till now?

Ok two questions

And How on earth did you not know how to do it yourself? I would of figured you would of grungely paid to get it done once and watched the guy so you learned what to do from then on out.

Ok both my muchkins think waking up at 6am is a good idea after keeping my up all night.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

busy man

But I have one question

Ok two questions

And How on earth did you not know how to do it yourself? I would of figured you would of grungely paid to get it done once and watched the guy so you learned what to do from then on out.

I got this......

1- Tark= a lazy yokel, just look at how he slacks off from work and blogs here.....

2- Tark= takes 2 hours to watch 60 minutes. Ergo, cannot possibly know how to watch and learn......

Pissed off at myself today, as I killed my microwave last night. I'm not really sure how it happened. I put in a potato, set it on 5 minutes and intended to add more time when I saw how far cooked it got. It was for my lunch today. As I was waiting, I went to feed the dogs, and as I was going to taking them outside to walk after the wife hops up and says fire. Then I think OMG the potato, why didn't the beeper go off. I rush into the kitchen and the potato is now a charcoal briquette. Microwave itself is dead as a door knob, no lights or anything. Lots of smoke smears inside the microwave to. I checked the fuse in the unit, it looks good. I'm not sure whats keeping it from powering up, but with the smoke stains on the internal plastic I'm going to replace it anyhow. 5 minutes shouldn't have been enough time to ignite a potato, or so I would have thought. Could I have accidentally added and extra 0 and made it 50 minutes? No idea man, and I really had no idea you could ignite a potato in the microwave either. My wife was laughing at me the rest of the evening. :lol:

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

busy man

But I have one question

Ok two questions

Ok both my muchkins think waking up at 6am is a good idea after keeping my up all night.

Broke back T-B can't handle lifting an air conditioning unit now. But maybe he never has bothered to clean it out?

About the munchkins, shudders + nails = sleep. Or maybe black paint on the glass?

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Black out curtains don't even work. When she is up shes up.

Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

Timeline

Brokeback TB lol......

I needed that laugh......

even if it means laughing at the expense of Tarklar....

Try Brokeback curtains....

Last night my wife ventured into cooking American food, sort of. She texts me during my lunch break yesterday about what to make for dinner. She says how about she cooks a steak for me, pork for her, plus baked potatoes, and asparagus, all on the grill. Note nowhere is rice in that list. So while I'm home I get a text, she's picking out a steak at the grocery store and she's sent a picture of a 1.5 pound porterhouse, asking if this would be a good one. She did a fantastic job cooking it all to, although she gave the steak a slight Filipino flair with some of the ingredients she put on it before grilling it, soy sauce, lemon, salt and pepper, fused olive oil, plus my usual Lawry's seasoned salt. She wasn't sure quite how long to cook a steak to make it medium and not well done, so she asked me if it was ready at one point and it was perfectly done. I tell you, my wife really has a knack for cooking things right, even when she's doing something new for her. The flavoring she added to the asparagus was great to and cooked perfectly on the grill to, just the right amount of crispness left to them. She'd gotten some dessert to, water melon, but we were both too stuffed afterwards to want to eat any more. We're road tripping this weekend, so it will come in handy then.

I think my setting the dates for a return trip to the Philippines the day before might be the cause of this sudden excellent attempt at cooking American food, even if its not until March of next year. I told her not to tell her sister until we had things set in place, like the scheduled time off work at least, but when she was texting her sister last night I said to her, "You told your sister", this wasn't a question. Her reply was, "Yes, I couldn't resist. And now you can't change your mind". :lol:

that's because she can peak around them and the light comes around the edges.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Last night my wife ventured into cooking American food, sort of. She texts me during my lunch break yesterday about what to make for dinner. She says how about she cooks a steak for me, pork for her, plus baked potatoes, and asparagus, all on the grill. Note nowhere is rice in that list. So while I'm home I get a text, she's picking out a steak at the grocery store and she's sent a picture of a 1.5 pound porterhouse, asking if this would be a good one. She did a fantastic job cooking it all to, although she gave the steak a slight Filipino flair with some of the ingredients she put on it before grilling it, soy sauce, lemon, salt and pepper, fused olive oil, plus my usual Lawry's seasoned salt. She wasn't sure quite how long to cook a steak to make it medium and not well done, so she asked me if it was ready at one point and it was perfectly done. I tell you, my wife really has a knack for cooking things right, even when she's doing something new for her. The flavoring she added to the asparagus was great to and cooked perfectly on the grill to, just the right amount of crispness left to them. She'd gotten some dessert to, water melon, but we were both too stuffed afterwards to want to eat any more. We're road tripping this weekend, so it will come in handy then.

I think my setting the dates for a return trip to the Philippines the day before might be the cause of this sudden excellent attempt at cooking American food, even if its not until March of next year. I told her not to tell her sister until we had things set in place, like the scheduled time off work at least, but when she was texting her sister last night I said to her, "You told your sister", this wasn't a question. Her reply was, "Yes, I couldn't resist. And now you can't change your mind". :lol:

that's because she can peak around them and the light comes around the edges.

That's awesome, food sounds good all but the asparagus :P

She doesn't take the time to peak around her curtains to look if the sun is up till she wakes up me and I try to tell her it's too early. By that time she has most of the house awake.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

I googled that and wished I hadn't. Ewww anchovies.

LOL, my wife has a bunch frozen in the freezer at our house. Plus dried anchovies to, which I always call crappie minnows, as they look like crappie minnows that were left to dry on the dock.

Tooth, my wife doesn't seem to have a problem finding anchovies in Minnesota. I think she gets both dried and frozen at the Dragon Store off of Rice street in St Paul. Either there or at the Phil Oriental on University just west of Rice St.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Last night my wife ventured into cooking American food, sort of. She texts me during my lunch break yesterday about what to make for dinner.

I dunno if you're telling us a story, or rubbing it in........

5 grand? Tarklar would have had a stroke.....

How much can they do with 5 k over there?

I bet you can get a wife that cooks and cleans for that much there.

I dunno if you're telling us a story, or rubbing it in........

Why yes I am. :rofl:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD