SAT

Star Rant, The Empire Strikes Wack

2,992 posts in this topic

bah - kids to go to grandma's place for the summer vacay without you two - you'll need the rest - it's only 3 months - but the two of you will need it to recharge for the other 9.

That may be exactly what happens when we have some. Still if you want to move a teenage from the first world to the third world, you're probably asking for trouble.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

That may be exactly what happens when we have some. Still if you want to move a teenage from the first world to the third world, you're probably asking for trouble.

you forget your wife's machete skills - combined with the temper and lack of sleep they will stay in line after age 3, easy peasy.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

you forget your wife's machete skills - combined with the temper and lack of sleep they will stay in line after age 3, easy peasy.

LOL you're probably right

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

that's a cute car ! was there enough space for the front-door hinges and whatnots? or does the front half bend over on a tension spring to allow egress and ingress? must be stellar on the kpl rating !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

nLr - We are having problems with the Dane not having a credit report either, I couldn't get him on the house insurance. It is weird because I opened two joint credit cards with him. We are going to try and open a credit/secured card in just his name and see if that will do it.

I have a credit card in my own name down here in the USA. the bank thinks the credit unions may have the wrong information on file for me.

11hgyg8.jpg

Congrats on the new car!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband at something like 6'3 can fit in the front and back seat, miraculously.

The size is mainly due to a complete lack of trunk.

Which honestly is fine because I'm known for ruining my cars stuffing them full of junk and trash.

Less space to put trash in.

Plus i don't have friends so not like i need to fit people back there often anyway.

Also gives me an excuse not to be able to take large packages to fedex any more after work: don't fit!

GREAT on gas! 39/hwy 32/city!

oldlady.gif

green rollerskate!!!! where's the other one?

bet it gets great mileage.

11hgyg8.jpg

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD