The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Timeline

Yeah well many here like you for some eason so please try and stick around. :)

I highly doubt I'd get a 3rd chance.. as adorable as I am.

Ouchie! Lol. :content:

I ain't saving you from the pound again, with another fiendishly clever thread.

I will point out again, you and Danno polled the same in the who comes back thread. Don't get to cocky

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The problem was, Danno presented the other side only. According to him, nothing positive happens within the black community. Every thread was black people suck. Even if we had nothing to do with it(I'm still laughing about the solar panel thread that turned into a black people are poor discussion) it crept into every thread he jumped in.

White person goes on a shooting spree? Let's look at Detroit. White person steals something, let's talk about black youth. Yet, he refused to break bread with a black person, nor did he want to talk about it with ACTUAL black people.

The same can be said about a lot of your posts. When there's a situation where there's no evidence of racism, you somehow find a way to make it about race.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

The same can be said about a lot of your posts. When there's a situation where there's no evidence of racism, you somehow find a way to make it about race.

:thumbs: :thumbs: Its a very common trick by the left to shut down any type of debate on the subject.

Edited by Pinocchio Liberal

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline

:thumbs: :thumbs: Its a very common trick by the left to shut down any type of debate on the subject.

I highly doubt it's a trick. Both sides are guilty of it. Name calling or putting the words in someone else's mouth when they don't feel like responding to what is actually being said. You should know.

. They both make everything about race. It's racism when Danno does it, it's cool when Marvin does it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I highly doubt it's a trick. Both sides are guilty of it. Name calling or putting the words in someone else's mouth when they don't feel like responding to what is actually being said. You should know.

This is the very definition of a "waste of breath"

not true

I stand corrected. It changed somewhat since the last time I looked