The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

do you ever get tired of almost being right?

No it's very self satisfying

Almost is a nicety :content:

The personal attacks will end NOW!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just make sure you keep throwing in "As a blank I've seen blank over the years."

The personal attacks will end NOW!

I threw a smiley in so its all good.

Just make sure you keep throwing in "As a blank I've seen blank over the years."

I threw a smiley in so its all good.

Thank you it's all better now

Well I don't mean no moderation at all. I just meant the leash needs to be loosened quite a bit. At least in this part of the forum.

That I can agree with. My belief system is basically Libertarian but not the hard bore dismantle all rules to each his own variety

Maybe just have a system in which leave us alone, unless there is a problem so bad someone has to report it. Oh #######.. what did I just say

Edited by The Nature Boy

Well I don't mean no moderation at all. I just meant the leash needs to be loosened quite a bit. At least in this part of the forum.

I agree with the loose leash in the lower forums, and a relaxed trigger finger. I thought you meant no moderation in CE, hence my reference to ExPats.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Want to say that if he meeting goes as I expected that I will miss you peeps. :cry:

I concur.

do you ever get tired of almost being right?

You wanna check again hero ? It ain't over until its over