The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Dillingham, Alaska ... and it's a sh1thole. No roads in and no roads out.

As far as her heading to Miami...that was her plan from the get go. She has connections there from Belarus and Latvia. The entire story if I was to tell it would make for a movie. Right now I just beat another court case with her and things cranked up so much that we took it overseas to Belarus and Ukraine where you can get or do anything if you know the right people and have the money to pay for it. She's got some heavy connections there but she didn't have the money to finish the job.

She planned the whole thing from the beginning? Wow. And there were no clues that she was scamming until it was done? She must have been a pro at this. Any evidence that she had done this before you hooked up with her?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Her loss. There are many more hot Ukrainians where she came from.

What was the name of the isolated town? I just remember you were looking forward to being back to civilization. She really went from one extreme to the other. Sorry it didn't work out.

NO WAY!

He tore his ACL and has been out forever due to surgery. The kitchen has never been cleaner!

Awesome! :yes:

Did you Tonya Harding him for not cleaning dishes???

:lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

She planned the whole thing from the beginning? Wow. And there were no clues that she was scamming until it was done? She must have been a pro at this. Any evidence that she had done this before you hooked up with her?

Ya there was a lot of Red Flags and yes I got hung up on the sex and overlooked them. From a trip she took to Beirut (dancing in a nightclub) I found that one out after checking out her passport, to a trip to Italy, two trips to Franfurt, a trip to Turkey, to a photo of her in a joint in Frankfurt that's located in the Red Light district, That and her friend getting whacked on a drug deal for monies owed. It gets deeper but ya there were a lot of Red Flags that I p1ssed off. A lot of it had to do with the excitement and the threesomes. I let the wrong head do the thinking.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Her friend got killed by drug dealers for owing money for drugs?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!