clayr

how can I have wife removed for marriage fraud?

123 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

The child isn't his, however. Is it still his legal responsibility? (n00b here with all of this).

Some people are absolutely unbelievable. All my sympathy to you, OP, and all the best.

Read the OP's posts carefully.

There's the "dead child" in VN that is not his.

There is also a child in the US that is his.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Child in USA is mine and born here, the child in Vietnam is not mine. We don't get along at all so I want to divorce and take care of our child here by myself. But I don't want to put up with wife in US who lied to come here and sends all her money back home and sticks me with paying all the bills

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You can't send her back. All you can do is divorce her and attempt to get custody of your child. In fact, before you do anything at all, consult a lawyer.

Good luck!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Read the OP's posts carefully.

There's the "dead child" in VN that is not his.

There is also a child in the US that is his.

Derp... Um... No caffeine this morning and I just woke up? (My excuse for every mistake). These forums should be off limits until those two things have been resolved. Thanks for clarifying. :hehe:

Edited by Snag

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Livi g together can create an issue... Your should never be alone with her as there are many cases of false claims of abuse in order to file VAWA... Once she finds put you are filing for divorce and that she has NO other options to get GC, desperate people do desperate things... Protect yourself... Leave the house, file for divorce...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Maybe you can move out for a while, file papers for divorce and asking for custody of your child... Under what I understand if you dont live with her nor have contact she wont be able to file WAVA. Take all your papers and photos with you so she cannot try to get proof documents of anything. If ahe have access to your cards check if you can block them. She cant take your US baby out of the country without your consent...

Edited by Carla V

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Do not make any contact with her that isn't through a lawyer now.

An equally good idea.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Timeline

Child in USA is mine and born here, the child in Vietnam is not mine. We don't get along at all so I want to divorce and take care of our child here by myself. But I don't want to put up with wife in US who lied to come here and sends all her money back home and sticks me with paying all the bills

Wow, so I'm not alone! All advice you got is pretty good. Make infopass, collect evidence and turn it in, call ICE and report fraud with her A number, too. She is not on your mortgage? Have her move out of the house immediately. Notify your local police department in advance before she calls them and reports a false DV claim. Get a divorce/custody attorney.

You should also PM me. I got completely screwed except for one thing. I have full physical custody of my child plus supervision of all visits. Luckily she rarely visits. How old is your US child?

If you haven't already done the infopass etc. then you need to get your butt in gear mister AND FAST! I hate scammers and I got scammed royally...just for a green card and some money. You will get screwed too. Also, depends on your local jurisdiction and the politics of your local family court.

I'm not going to say good luck. You need to manufacture your exit mister. Get going.

Edited by verysadguy

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

30 year healthcare professional

Victim of heinous immigration romance scam

Father of a lovely little girl

And champion for those wronged by fraud.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Tell her you're going to travel with her back to Vietnam so that the two of you can retrieve the child and bring it back to the US.

Once in Vietnam, give her a bit of the ol' razzle dazzle at the airport and get on the next available back to the US yourself. Even if she manages to get a flight back and is somehow allowed on the flight, once she gets to CBP they won't let her in as she has no visa or GC.

Then file for divorce and move on with your life.

The only way you're going to be getting her out of the country is if she goes willingly. Under false pretense won't matter any, that's just the tables turning on her.

Maquiavelic!!! But is assuming she is ignorant of the consequences of travel abroad... plus he have the advantage that probably a court would give him the custody of his US son because she is not making money and he never sign the I184

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Timeline

Tell her you're going to travel with her back to Vietnam so that the two of you can retrieve the child and bring it back to the US.

Once in Vietnam, give her a bit of the ol' razzle dazzle at the airport and get on the next available back to the US yourself. Even if she manages to get a flight back and is somehow allowed on the flight, once she gets to CBP they won't let her in as she has no visa or GC.

Then file for divorce and move on with your life.

The only way you're going to be getting her out of the country is if she goes willingly. Under false pretense won't matter any, that's just the tables turning on her.

And what about the baby that is his?

You think she will leave the baby in the US knowing she can not legally get back to the US?

If the baby goes with them and he takes the baby out of VN without her permission, he would be committing parental international kidnapping.

Brilliant idea.

Timeline

Maquiavelic!!! But is assuming she is ignorant of the consequences of travel abroad... plus he have the advantage that probably a court would give him the custody of his US son because she is not making money and he never sign the I184

She would never get on a plane. No way. And he would run the risk of being charged with kidnapping. No joke. I am never ever alone with my ex. NEVER. These scammers all know what to do. In Vietnam almost every single girl knows why other girls go to the USA. For GC and money. And they know how to get it. Sexual favors. I had 3 ex friends of my ex-wife who are still in Vietnam and told me it was all a scam just to get to the USA. You think VAWA and FDNS and ICE really care? I don't. They are busy with big time criminals. They don't care about some 2 bit fraudsters.

However, he should turn in all hard evidence he can possibly find and turn it in. No reason in giving a liar and a cheat a free pass to a GC.

By the way, I did a DNA test right after my baby was born, too, especially when my then wife and new mother sent 1 day old newborn pictures of my daughter from the hospital to her lover in Vietnam.

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

And what about the baby that is his?

You think she will leave the baby in the US knowing she can not legally get back to the US?

If the baby goes with them and he takes the baby out of VN without her permission, he would be committing parental international kidnapping.

Brilliant idea.

It's based on her being ignorant, which I'm assuming she is since she hasn't insisted on a GC at this point years later. Leave the US child here with family. It's dependent on ignorance and his ability to sell that it's possibility of course. But I believe.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Timeline

It's based on her being ignorant, which I'm assuming she is since she hasn't insisted on a GC at this point years later. Leave the US child here with family. It's dependent on ignorance and his ability to sell that it's possibility of course. But I believe.

Ignorant? Hard to say, but I can practically assure everyone of one thing. When his wife is on the phone chattering in Vietnamese to God knows who in the USA or overseas it is almost assuredly one thing. Especially since the OP already said they don't get along...and that one thing is..."GET HIS MONEY!" And after a 2 year marriage this OP is going to be taken to the cleaners and his Viet wife knows it! GC or not.

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

Timeline

Yes. Scammers are so ignorant. No possibility playing stupid games will backfire on him.

How about he approach this situation as an adult and actually use the law?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.