Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

I understand that is summer when people go on vacation and things like that, but your case should be aproves by now, you will get it before Saturday!! You will see!!

I truly hope so!!

Thanx

(L) We got married on February 06, 2016 (L)

Our USCIS Timeline :star:
File I-130: February 12, 2016
NOA 1: February 16, 2016(Nebraska Service Center)
NOA 2- September 29,2016 :no: ( Was sent to local office for review) :thumbs:

Case Sent to NVC:
The NVC Timeline :dance:
Case received: October 13,2016
Case and IIN#: October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261:October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261 Reviewed over the phone: October 26, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: October 27, 2016
AOS Fee Paid: October 27, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: October 29, 2016
IV Fee Paid: October 29, 2016
DS-260 Completed November 3, 2016
Sent AOS & IV Packets: October 27, 2016
AOS & IV Packet Received November 2,2016
Scan Date: November 3,2016
Checklist: No

Supervisor review: No
Case Complete: December 16, 2016 :dancing:
Interview Date: February 15, 2016 (One Year from my 1st  NOA)
Visa :dancing: Approved:
Visa In Hand:

Any new approvals for this group?

My pd is April 21. No transfer notice yet.

Just got the status update. My case has been transferred. Hope it is for a faster approval. #Confused

Just got the status update. My case has been transferred. Hope it is for a faster approval. #Confused

So they are transferring files that have been sitting in Nebraska for a few months? I thought they only transfer in the beginning....

Filed: Timeline

Apparently Nebraska is quite overloaded after all. A lot of transfers lately. On the other that's a good sign, less cases=less processing time. Let's hope we all get approved soon.

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Apparently Nebraska is quite overloaded after all. A lot of transfers lately. On the other that's a good sign, less cases=less processing time. Let's hope we all get approved soon.

That's good if you are transferred to an office that is not overloaded with cases. I just fear I'm going to the bottom of the pile again and need to wait 4 months again for approval.

Filed: Timeline

That's good if you are transferred to an office that is not overloaded with cases. I just fear I'm going to the bottom of the pile again and need to wait 4 months again for approval.

I really don't think it works that way. If they're officially telling that processing time is 5 months, it's obvious that they will try fit into that time frame.

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

This looks the same as when the Texas files were transferred last October and November. They were transferred to Potomac and bred up waiting over 8 months for approval. Let's hope that wherever Nebraska transfers the cases to is better organised than Potomac was at the end of last year.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=i&op2=d&op3=5&op4=1&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=Texas%20Service%20Center&op66=Potomac%20Service%20Center&op7=All&dfile=No&adv=

People who filed in August and September last year weren't approved until May of this year.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Not that many Approvals yesterday, Hopefully today will be better. 169 days still waiting.. :ranting:

(L) We got married on February 06, 2016 (L)

Our USCIS Timeline :star:
File I-130: February 12, 2016
NOA 1: February 16, 2016(Nebraska Service Center)
NOA 2- September 29,2016 :no: ( Was sent to local office for review) :thumbs:

Case Sent to NVC:
The NVC Timeline :dance:
Case received: October 13,2016
Case and IIN#: October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261:October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261 Reviewed over the phone: October 26, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: October 27, 2016
AOS Fee Paid: October 27, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: October 29, 2016
IV Fee Paid: October 29, 2016
DS-260 Completed November 3, 2016
Sent AOS & IV Packets: October 27, 2016
AOS & IV Packet Received November 2,2016
Scan Date: November 3,2016
Checklist: No

Supervisor review: No
Case Complete: December 16, 2016 :dancing:
Interview Date: February 15, 2016 (One Year from my 1st  NOA)
Visa :dancing: Approved:
Visa In Hand:

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

My wife filed a I-130 petition for me on May 10th. It was accepted on May 13th. She is living with me right now out of the USA. Since then we received the email update letting us know that it was accepted. It was sent to Nebraska and we received a receipt number. We were told that the physical NOA1 would come in 7-10 days. And we would be able to check the status online between that time frame. It never worked. So we called the USCIS and they told us to wait up to 45 days. We did that. It is still not updated. So she called again and they just said it was pending. We called another time and they said that there is a lot of files being sent to Nebraska and to wait. Today is August 4th and we have been waiting ever since and it still does not work. It has almost been 3 months and it is still unable to check the status of the case. We have things in storage in America right now that we are paying for every month that we cannot use until we both go back to the U.S including a vehicle. It is ridiculous. How can we get through to someone to get his process over with already because we both know the NOA2 takes the most amount of time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My wife filed a I-130 petition for me on May 10th. It was accepted on May 13th. She is living with me right now out of the USA. Since then we received the email update letting us know that it was accepted. It was sent to Nebraska and we received a receipt number. We were told that the physical NOA1 would come in 7-10 days. And we would be able to check the status online between that time frame. It never worked. So we called the USCIS and they told us to wait up to 45 days. We did that. It is still not updated. So she called again and they just said it was pending. We called another time and they said that there is a lot of files being sent to Nebraska and to wait. Today is August 4th and we have been waiting ever since and it still does not work. It has almost been 3 months and it is still unable to check the status of the case. We have things in storage in America right now that we are paying for every month that we cannot use until we both go back to the U.S including a vehicle. It is ridiculous. How can we get through to someone to get his process over with already because we both know the NOA2 takes the most amount of time.

Unfortunately you still have quite a ways to go until this process is over. They say the entire process takes a year to complete, and that if you don't run into any problems.

To give you some perspective, I received my NOA1 on April 13 and still haven't heard anything. There are still many cases from March and even some from February that are still waiting as well. Sadly there is no way to speed things up. It's a game of patience.

Timeline

Unfortunately you still have quite a ways to go until this process is over. They say the entire process takes a year to complete, and that if you don't run into any problems.

To give you some perspective, I received my NOA1 on April 13 and still haven't heard anything. There are still many cases from March and even some from February that are still waiting as well. Sadly there is no way to speed things up. It's a game of patience.

I understand that but everyone is different. There are people that got accepted within weeks and they applied well after I did. There are also ways to expedite that I have read about.

I understand that but everyone is different. There are people that got accepted within weeks and they applied well after I did. There are also ways to expedite that I have read about.

You will notice that almost all of those approved very quickly are for beneficiaries from the Philippines. That's just how it is, I'm afraid.

Regarding expedites for hardship, they are rarely granted but it doesn't hurt to try. If you feel your situation is causing extreme hardship, then there's nothing to stop you from asking for an expedite. But be advised that the cost of storage will not be a reason to expedite. For those of us living in different countries from our spouses we are maintaining two households - 2 rents, 2 light bills, 2 vehicles, 2 internet bills, and so on. But that is not a reason for an expedite to be granted.

Be thankful you can spend this time with your spouse. I'd wait years for Nebraska to approve me if I could wait with my husband.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline

You will notice that almost all of those approved very quickly are for beneficiaries from the Philippines. That's just how it is, I'm afraid.

Regarding expedites for hardship, they are rarely granted but it doesn't hurt to try. If you feel your situation is causing extreme hardship, then there's nothing to stop you from asking for an expedite. But be advised that the cost of storage will not be a reason to expedite. For those of us living in different countries from our spouses we are maintaining two households - 2 rents, 2 light bills, 2 vehicles, 2 internet bills, and so on. But that is not a reason for an expedite to be granted.

Be thankful you can spend this time with your spouse. I'd wait years for Nebraska to approve me if I could wait with my husband.

We're both young. I actually just came back from college. I couldn't finish because of that but it is worth the time with my wife. I do love her very much :). She does miss her home country and she would love to spend that time with me there. It is terrible to be restricted like I am right now. It is not like I can go with her for the fun of it. I do not have any visa period right now. Everyone is different. I met her over 9 years ago and we first moved in 3 years ago. We have been out of the US for over 2 years now. My wife is only 21 right now so over the past 3 years it was kind of a hold on our plans for the future. It is not like we are at the age where we have that financial stability or job security yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.