Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yours is coming soon.. Mine was from August 4 :/

Did you file an eRequest? Do you know why are they taking so long? For us it were background and security checks. A nightmare.

UnaMexicana

Congratulations! :)

We are in Nebraska too.

Waiting for our I-130 approval since October 2014. Very frustrating :((

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Thank you ALL for your congrats ... I still can't believe it! I suppose I will when my husband receives the NOA2 letter.

UnaMexicana

:yes:Intelligence trumps muscle... Imagination trumps both! :yes:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Cd. Juarez, Mexico
Met: January, 2006 :D
Marriage (if applicable): 2012-10-26 (L)
I-130 Sent : 2014-08-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-08-04

I-130 NOA2 : 2015-05-14

Shipped to DoS: 2015-05-22

Received at NVC: 2015-06-01

Case Created at NVC: 2015-06-10 (from Julian Date calculation)

AOS and IV Fee Invoiced: 2015-06-11
AOS and IV Fee Paid: Website down as of 06-15... Just waiting...
AOS and IV Fee Paid: 2015-07-05 CEAC site finally UP! :dancing:

AOS and Civil Docs received at NVC: 2015-10-13

NVC checklist for obsolete i864: 2015-11-25

Submit updated i864: ?????? when my lawyer desires... :clock:
Submit updated i864: Did NOT wait for lawywer. Did it myself 2015-12-10
NVC received reply to checklist i864: 2015-12-10 (yes.. same day O.O)

NVC case completed: 2016-01-07
NVC assigned interview date: 2016-01-23
Interview at CJS consulate: 2016-03-30

Visa "Issued": 2016-04-05
Entered the US: 2016-04-27

SSN Arrived: 2016-05-07 ... wow TEN days!

N-400

Filed Online: 2020-06-30

NOA: 2020-07-01

Biometrics Letter: 2021-04-08
Biometrics Appointment: 2021-05-03
Interview Scheduled/Cancelled: 2021-06-25 (never received online nor mail notification, just an email reply to tier 2 inquiry about status)

Interview ReScheduled: 2021-11-02

Interview Date: 2021-11-30

Oath ceremony Scheduled/Cancelled/Placed in Line: 2021-12-01
Oath: 2022-1-24 ... JOURNEY OVER! 😺

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yours is coming soon.. Mine was from August 4 :/

Did you file an eRequest? Do you know why are they taking so long? For us it were background and security checks. A nightmare.

UnaMexicana

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Thank you ALL for your congrats ... I still can't believe it! I suppose I will when my husband receives the NOA2 letter.

UnaMexicana

Yes. We filed a request. Same thing - background checks.

So, waiting and waiting :(

Thank you for your support :)

Good luck at NVC

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

dont feel bad we have been waiting since oct too, got transfer to CSC on May6vand still not heard anything

Thank you Love11.

I hope we both will move forward soon.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We just passed the six month mark and got an RFE. I'm scared to death because I still haven't received my naturalization certificate I applied for in April 2014. I know this is what they're gonna request..Pulling my hair out!!

They updated the name , but is was correct. Should I call ??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: LINxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On May 27, 2015, we updated your name for your Form I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, Receipt Number LINxxxxxxxx If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I know. I've been keeping a close eye on everything. November filers are hoping for May approvals. Hoping. Doesn't mean it will happen. :(

I'll keep everyone updated on anything I find on this forum. If any one else gets any info feel free to share or chat!

Keeping an eye on the months before you and after you help usually. But with nebraska it's hard to really predict. Just keep using VJ timelines and seeing what's new each day. That's what I'm doing. :/

Hello Guys,

I just got the NOA1 and i have been routed to Nebraska, can you share some of your ideas? from what i have seen so far Nebraska seems to be taking the longest :-(

Nebraska seem to be doing OK at the moment (not for everyone) but Jan filers - including myself have been approved at the 4 month mark.

Mike

Good to hear usually Nebraska according to USCIS they behind in Nov filers but thank God I'm Petitioner for my husband Dec 19 ,2014 and I get approved a couple days ago.

Don't be affraid for FRE I pass for all this too I know is kind of scary but I hope they don't ask for to many evidences if you don't have your certificate yet send copy of the request or copy or your USA passaport good luck

Good to hear usually Nebraska according to USCIS they behind in Nov filers but thank God I'm Petitioner for my husband Dec 19 ,2014 and I get approved a couple days ago.

When did you get your approval? I'm December 16 NOA1 and waiting... -_-

IR-1/CR-1

NOA-1 December 16, 2014

REF- June 24, 2015 ---------------190 days since NOA 1

RFE Respond- July 5, 2015 ----

NOA- 2 July 24, 2015 ------------- 220 days since NOA 1

NVC Sent- August 04, 2015 ----- 11 days since NOA 2

NVC Rcvd- August 18, 2015 ---- 14 days later
Case ID & IIN obtained- August 21, 2015 (over phone)

DS 261 completed- August 25, 2015

AOS Paid- August 25, 2015

Documents Sent- September 28

IV Paid- September 28, 2015

Document Scan- October 2, 2015

DS 260 Completed- October 5, 2015

Case Complete- October 29, 2015 --------- 27 days since Case Complete

Interview Scheduled- November 14, 2015 (Interview date- December 15, 2015)

Medical Done- November 23, 2015

Interview- December 15, 2015

Result- Need joint sponsor. Liquid assets not accepted.

... Looking for joint sponsor now.

Visa In Hand- .....

POE- .....

dont feel bad we have been waiting since oct too, got transfer to CSC on May6vand still not heard anything

sorry to hear that Im lucky cos i Dec 17 fiiler in Nebraska to and they request more evidences on may 17 i send it on the 19 on the 20 i got a email confirmation from them indicating they back to work in case again and on May 28 i got approved now my case is processing in NVC. call to uscis and ask is over 5 months they can find out and summit a investigation. good luck

OMG Im so happy. Approved PD JAn 5th.

I was on the phone with USCIS like an hour a go asking why my case was taking so long . I was almost crying ( this process is driving me crazy) half and hour later receive the message I was Approveddd. :) :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.