KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I hope that this is not the case as it's quite upsetting for me to read that and think that maybe someone is looking at our relationship and our genuine case with a real reason to expedite as some sort of fraud :(

You are going to be fine! The OP is used to seeing plenty of cases expedite or not. I would like to think that the expedites are not used as a "trap" or a way to question your relationship even more. Like you said the need for a surgery happened after you filed and you provided evidence, therefore I think you will be fine. Expedites are not offered to us as a way to target us. They are offered to help those with special cases.

Jan 22 2014-NOA 1

June 2 2014- RFE through Email

June 6th 2014- Received RFE in mail then sent back with response through overnight mail

June 13th 2014- NOA2 through email

June 17th 2014- Received email notification that package is on it's way to NVC

June 18th 2014- Received NOA2 letter in mail

June 25th 2014- NVC received

June 26th 2014- Case number assigned

June 30th 2014- Case left NVC, on way to Germany!

July 2nd 2014- Case arrived in Germany

July 9th 2014- Received packet #3

July 9th 2014- Over nighted packet #3 back to Embassy

July 24th 2014- Interview approved

WAITING FOR VISA GLITCH TO BE FIXED, RESCHEDULING FLIGHT

August 4th- Administrative Processing

August 5th- ISSUED!

August 6th- Picking up Visa, and flying out.

August 9th-Wedding

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well my fiancé called me and woke me up this morning. We got a text and email notification of our NOA2! :dancing:

They didn't say whether our expedite was approved or not! After they requested the evidence to be sent within 48 hours we sent 14 documents including 2 orthopedic surgeon notes and my hospital patient record, MRI results and more.

I hope that November and December filers are finished soon so that Jan filers can move onto the next step! I'll still check in here :)

YAY!! CONGRATS!!!

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: Timeline

Well my fiancé called me and woke me up this morning. We got a text and email notification of our NOA2! :dancing:

They didn't say whether our expedite was approved or not! After they requested the evidence to be sent within 48 hours we sent 14 documents including 2 orthopedic surgeon notes and my hospital patient record, MRI results and more.

I hope that November and December filers are finished soon so that Jan filers can move onto the next step! I'll still check in here :)

Congrats!! so glad for you ...

that's awesome news considering that you are from PA, and received your NOA1 later than ours (good news for me). Why did they ask for medical stuff if you don't mind me asking?

I see in your timeline that you received RFE in May that showed someone is working on your case. Even that would be an encouraging sign for me ... so far nothing :( Congrats again

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats!! so glad for you ...

that's awesome news considering that you are from PA, and received your NOA1 later than ours (good news for me). Why did they ask for medical stuff if you don't mind me asking?

I see in your timeline that you received RFE in May that showed someone is working on your case. Even that would be an encouraging sign for me ... so far nothing :( Congrats again

Hi there our rfe was actually for the expedite sorry to disappoint. I'm having surgery and it's been put off because there isn't a surgeon available here who can do this procedure and now my condition has worsened hence the expedite and that is why we sent the doctors and medical letters when they asked for them. Our case was not touched before we requested the expedite 2 weeks ago.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Congrats. Very happy for you.

After the rep messed up my first expedite request, I submitted a new one on June 2 and it was immediately denied on June 3. I am de vested. Contacted my congressman yesterday and they reached out to me today and informed they will follow through on the mattee. They had me sign a privacy agreement so they could contact TSC on my behalf. I am trying to stay positive but feeling defeated.

K1 petition NOA1-1/27/14

Alien # changed-2/3/14

Request for expedite-5/19/14

2nd expedite request-6/2/14

Expedite denied - 6/3/14

Request for evidence- 8/5/14

NOA2- 8/15/14

Shipped to NVC-8/19/14

NVC Departure: 9/4/14

Received in havana:9/11/14 (confirmed via DHL tracking).

CEAC Ready: 9/15/14

Interview: 11/10/14---> APPROVED

CEAC Issued: 11/14/14

VISA Received: 11/17/14

USA Entry: 12/6/14

Married: 2/27/15

AOS petition w/ i-131 and i-765

USPS delivery: 3/6/15

NOA1 email notification (x3) : 3/10/15

NOA1-hard copies: 3/14/15

Service Request: 4/6/15

E-mail response: 4/27/15 (biometric letter returned as undeliverable)

Harcopy response: 5/1/15 (showing biometric appointment had been scheduled for 3/30)

Biometrics (successful walk in): 5/4/15

EAD/AP approval: 5/18/15

EAD/AP card mailed: 5/22/15

EAD/AP card in hand 5/26/15

Interview waiver letter:6/18/15

RFE: 11/5/15

RFE received by USCIS office:12/2/15

Card in production:12/7/15

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Congrats!

I129F SENT: 12-24-2013

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

NOA1: 01-02-2014

NOA2: 05-14-2014

NVC received and assigned case #: 5-29-2014

Left NVC: 06-04-2014

Interview Scheduled: 6-24-2014 SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :dancing::star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey guys, this might be a dumb question, but can you request the expedite online? or do I have to call them. I rather do it online as I can't make long phone calls from my office. Thanks

. What is your reason for expedite?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

No, you can not do an expedite from online, also make sure it meets one of the reasons to do a expedite,expediting requests is usually only when you can show that your fiance is experiencing tremendous hardships and they will request evidence to back it up. It's not an easy thing to get because if it was then everyone would get one so they could skip the line.

Hey guys, this might be a dumb question, but can you request the expedite online? or do I have to call them. I rather do it online as I can't make long phone calls from my office. Thanks

Edited by Alexac

Jan 22 2014-NOA 1

June 2 2014- RFE through Email

June 6th 2014- Received RFE in mail then sent back with response through overnight mail

June 13th 2014- NOA2 through email

June 17th 2014- Received email notification that package is on it's way to NVC

June 18th 2014- Received NOA2 letter in mail

June 25th 2014- NVC received

June 26th 2014- Case number assigned

June 30th 2014- Case left NVC, on way to Germany!

July 2nd 2014- Case arrived in Germany

July 9th 2014- Received packet #3

July 9th 2014- Over nighted packet #3 back to Embassy

July 24th 2014- Interview approved

WAITING FOR VISA GLITCH TO BE FIXED, RESCHEDULING FLIGHT

August 4th- Administrative Processing

August 5th- ISSUED!

August 6th- Picking up Visa, and flying out.

August 9th-Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello everyone..it seems like the TSC is looking at January applications....I contacted one of my two senators to ask why the slow response. They didn't seem to be on the ball. So I cancelled the request and went to the other Senator whose staff seemed more on the ball...its been 5 months already

Filed: Timeline

. What is your reason for expedite?

No, you can not do an expedite from online, also make sure it meets one of the reasons to do a expedite,expediting requests is usually only when you can show that your fiance is experiencing tremendous hardships and they will request evidence to back it up. It's not an easy thing to get because if it was then everyone would get one so they could skip the line.

Thanks for the info. My fiance has been studying in Malaysia for past 6 months and we were hoping to get our interview there before she leaves Malaysia. She quit school so she can start here for the fall, and she's going to leave Malaysia by the end of this month and we haven't even received our NOA2 yet. I don't think we can provide any evidence for this. I was hoping that we don't have to change mailing address and embassy. You can't plan your life when it comes to USCIS.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks for the info. My fiance has been studying in Malaysia for past 6 months and we were hoping to get our interview there before she leaves Malaysia. She quit school so she can start here for the fall, and she's going to leave Malaysia by the end of this month and we haven't even received our NOA2 yet. I don't think we can provide any evidence for this. I was hoping that we don't have to change mailing address and embassy. You can't plan your life when it comes to USCIS.

That's not a reason to expedite and that isn't life threatening in any way.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Yeah that is no reason for an expedite. Wait in line like everyone else has to here. Upsets us that people slip by with such a silly excuse and get lucky enough for a granted expedite which holds back people who have been waiting there time. Don't be greedy :/

Edited by Lenny&Sanna
I-129F Petition
Service Center: Texas Service Center
I-129F Sent: 3/17/14
I-129F NOA1: 3/24/14
Alien Registration Number Changed: 3/25/14
I-129F NOA2: 8/25/14
Sent to NVC: 8/28/14
NVC Received: 9/8/14
Case # Assigned: 9/9/14
Left NVC: 9/11/14
Consulate Received: 9/16/14
Packet 3 Received (Instructions/Checklist): 9/19/14
Packet 3 Completed: 9/23/14
Medical Scheduled: 10/15/14
Packet 4 Received (Appointment Date): 10/2/14
Interview Date (Helsinki Consulate): 10/27/14
Interview Result: APPROVED!
Visa Received: 10/31/14
POE/Baltimore (BWI): 12/9/14
Married: 1/12/15

Adjustment of Status I-485
Service Center: National Benefits Center
I-485 Sent: 1/24/15
Delivered to Chicago Lockbox: 1/27/15
Check Cashed by USCIS: 2/2/15
NOA 1: 1/30/15
Biometrics Appointment: 3/13/15
Biometrics Completed (USCIS Baltimore) 3/13/15
Letter from DHS Advising of Potentially no Interview Required for our Case: 6/15/15
Case Transferred to Kansas City Missouri Field Office: 1/26/16
RFE Received Wanting a New Vaccination Supplement: 2/4/16
Appointment Scheduled with Civil Surgeon: 2/15/16
Appointment Cancelled due to Weather Conditions: 2/15/16
Appointment Re-Scheduled with Civil Surgeon: 2/16/16
Civil Surgeon Completed I-693 Vaccination Supplement Needed: 2/16/16
RFE Response Sent to Kansas City Field Office via USPS: 2/16/16
Delivered to USCIS Field Office by USPS: 2/19/16
Signed Return Receipt Receipt in Mail from USCIS: 2/22/16
I-485 Notification Application APPROVED - No Interview: 2/23/16
NOA 2 Approval Notice Received Through Mail: 2/27/16
Green Card Sent Through Mail Notification: 2/26/16
Received Card in Mail: 3/2/16

Employment Authorization I-765
Service Center: National Benefits Center
I-765 Sent: 1/24/15
Delivered to Chicago Lockbox: 1/27/15
NOA 1: 1/30/15
Biometrics Appointment: 3/13/15
Biometrics Completed (USCIS Baltimore) 3/13/15
EAD Approved: 3/30/15
Received Card in Mail: 4/8/15
---------------------------------------------
Sent Renewal I-765 to Chicago Lockbox: 1/30/16
Delivered to Chicago Lockbox: 2/3/16
NOA 1: 2/8/16
Biometrics Appointment: 3/2/16
No need to get them done due to getting Green Card

Removal of Conditions on Residence I-751
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
I-751 Sent: 1/16/18
Delivered to Center: 1/19/18
 NOA 1: 1/24/18
Case Approved: 4/2/19
GC Received in Mail: 4/15/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.