Bellagio

NOA2 Approved CSC 29 Days

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: South Korea
Timeline

After just complaining here on the board today I just got a text and checked the USCIS website and the petition has been approved. I am seriously so happy right now. I really honestly do wish the best for all you guys who are still waiting.

But whats the next step after this. I'm guessing its going to take sometime for CSC to forward this to the NVC. Should I be preparing the i134 form now? I am assuming I will be sending them tax records from 2012 as I have not filed my 2013 yet. If i meet the income requirement (with w2 tax proof ofcourse) do i still need a letter from my employer?

Thank you Visa Journey members this is an amazing website.

Best of luck to all of you, hopefully we can all be with our loved ones soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hey ! review the @#$@ing K-1 flowchart in the GUIDES section,

when logged in from a PC.

----

Congratulations on the I-129F approval ! Whatcha cooking, to celebrate?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the K-1 Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congrats!

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

After just complaining here on the board today I just got a text and checked the USCIS website and the petition has been approved. I am seriously so happy right now. I really honestly do wish the best for all you guys who are still waiting.

But whats the next step after this. I'm guessing its going to take sometime for CSC to forward this to the NVC. Should I be preparing the i134 form now? I am assuming I will be sending them tax records from 2012 as I have not filed my 2013 yet. If i meet the income requirement (with w2 tax proof ofcourse) do i still need a letter from my employer?

Thank you Visa Journey members this is an amazing website.

Best of luck to all of you, hopefully we can all be with our loved ones soon.

Hi!

we got our NOA2 January 27th (also at the CSC) and the NVC received it February 7th (less than two weeks after) and it left NVC on its way to the Madrid Embassy, in my case, the 11th. So it was only at the NVC for 5 days. However, this is just an example, every case is different! I wish you luck and a quick process!

As for documents, my fiance started gathering documents last week just to be on the safe side. Maybe it was too soon but it's going to take a while for the documents to get to Spain too. He'll be sending me these this weekend:

- Form I134 completed and signed

- Letter from his employer (I think you do need it because it proves that you're still working there and still receiving the same salary)

- Bank statement with the amount he has saved

- Proof of insurance

- Not sure about the taxes but send whatever you have.

I think that if the letter from your employer shows that you are currently employed and have enough income to support your fiancee then it's fine. In my opinion that's all they really want to know! My fiance is gathering more proof just in case. Better have too much proof than not enough... That's our motto! :-P

Btw, don't forget a copy of the NOA2 (hard copy) and the "letter of intent"! You must've sent another one with your first package but they need a similar one dated closer to the interview, the guides say.

Edited by allende

OUR TIMELINE (not completed yet!)

I-129F Sent: Dec 20th 2013

I-129F NOA1: Jan 3rd 2014 (notification received by e-mail and text message; hard copy received on Jan 10th)
I-129F NOA2: Jan 27th 2014 (notification through USCIS mailing list; hard copy received on Feb 3rd)
NVC Received: Feb 07th 2014 (verified through phone call; no notification received)
NVC Left: Feb 11th 2014 (CEAC status changed to "in transit"; called NVC to verify)
Processed at Consulate: Feb 20th 2014 (I sent the embassy an e-mail on Feb 18th and they replied Feb 21st saying that they had received my case the day before)
Package 3 received: Feb 21st 2014 (sent by embassy through e-mail attachment; it was a Word document; they usually send it through regular mail)
Package 3 sent: Feb 24th 2014 (received at the consulate Feb 25th; I know this because I sent a certified letter with online tracking)
Interview date: April 30th 2014 (notification received by e-mail on March 21st; hard copy received on March 26th)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

My NOA2 was sent yesterday too!!! Finally the i-129f is approved and it is on the way to the NVC. Congrats to you too! What a long and crazy process. Had I known it would have taken this long (about 6 months to this point) we would have filed way earlier. We were engaged and living together for 5 months before we even filed the paperwork lol.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.