nab-400

File Complaint Against NVC Representative.

10 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi All,

my I-130 was approved on January 10th, 2014 and i received instruction that if i do not hear anything in 30 days i should contact NVC to get an update, I called today and it i spoke to the meanest representative i ever talked to : i start conversation by stating his name and asked me to provide case number or Receipt number, so i said i have receipt number, i gave him the receipt number, and i thought he said can you repeat the number so start by saying MSC... and he just yelled at me, and SAID I SAID HOLD SIR PLEASE, and i responded with a deep silent letting his finish and he was repeating the receipt the number with a tone, and after he was done i said that's the correct number, and he asked me what is approved date, and i was trying to tell him the receipt number, then yelled me again, SIR HOLD ON PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE THE APPROVED NOTICE THE DATE IS IN THE RIGHT TOP CORNERmad.gif , i told him the date calmly, then he said SIR ITS TOO EARLY TO CONTACT US YOU SHOULD WAIT 8 WEEKS, IT ONLY BEEN 4 WEEKS, i told him i understand but the notice state (he interpreted me) .. SIR SIR SIR YOU HAVE TO WAIT i wanted to just tell him that i am just stating what's in the notice, THEN HE SAID I AM HERE JUST TO HELP , and he hang up on. how rude of him. I am not generation that all representatives are rude; i spoke to woman one and from her voice, she sounded a little old, and she was the best ever, tried to explain to me the process and why they don't receive the packages on time, but this guy, he was just rude, so i want to place a complaint against, because the in VRU it stating that we give clear attention to customer to better server you, i wasn't served i was yelled at.

Anyone has any ideas how to file a complaint?

Thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's pretty much a normal conversation with NVC.

Don't stress yourself over it.

Smile, call again and hope a "nice" operator sugar coats it for you. Good luck.

Timeline

That's not normal if he does not like his job he need to move on to something else, i understand that they are overwhelmed by call after call, but i believe that he was told that before he got the job, i worked in call centers before, and we had so much stress and people called us names, but we never took it on the customer, because i made the choice to work in that environment.

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but that rep sounds like many of the NVC reps. It's not okay, and it shouldn't be allowed, but it is unlikely there will be disciplinary action against that rep should you choose to complain. I hope you get a nicer person next time!!

October 2007- Became friends gaming onlineJanuary 16, 2009- Met in person in UKDecember 25, 2011- Ten visits later, engaged!February 24, 2012- I-129F SentFebruary 29, 2012- NOA 1 ReceivedJuly 13, 2012- RFE email sad.pngJuly 20, 2012-RFE response mailed to CSCJuly 24, 2012-RFE response reviewJuly 26, 2012-NOA2!!!!July 30, 2012-NOA2 Hardcopy ReceivedAugust 3, 2012-NVC received case and forwarded to LondonAugust 6, 2012-Case received by LondonAugust 13, 2012-Packet 3 sent out by consulateAugust 15, 2012-Packet 3 receivedAugust 23, 2012-Mailed affidavit and original forms to Rob via express mailAugust 30, 2012-MedicalSeptember 3, 2012-Packet 3 sent to embassy with DS-2001September 4, 2012-Packet 3 and DS-2001 arrive in LondonSeptember 26, 2012-Packet 4 receivedOctober 11, 2012- lnterview- Result: APPROVEDOctober 18, 2012-Visa in handNovember 15, 2012- POE-ORDNovember 21, 2012- Legal wedding!!November 30, 2012- Applied for SSNDecember 7, 2012- SSN card came in mailDecember 20, 2012- AOS/EAD/AP sent outDecember 27, 2012-AOS/EAD/AP Text/email confirmationDecember 31, 2012-AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 received in mailJanuary 22, 2013-Biometrics appointmentFebruary 15, 2013- EAD/AP approvedFebruary 27, 2013- EAD/AP card arrived in mailApril 6, 2013- Big family wedding!!August 12, 2013-AOS text/email- APPROVED!! <p>May 16, 2015- ROC package sent to CSC August 15, 2015- ROC Approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

That's not normal if he does not like his job he need to move on to something else, i understand that they are overwhelmed by call after call, but i believe that he was told that before he got the job, i worked in call centers before, and we had so much stress and people called us names, but we never took it on the customer, because i made the choice to work in that environment.

Welcome to NVC you want to file complaint I advise wait until you are done interview and in US than file away send to the department of State. Do you have operator name? These operators aren't even government employees but merely contractor drones. I am sorry you got a mean butt person who has no clue what we suffer. But suck it up you will be calling again. Just smile and know each day you are closer to being together and don't let anyone take away your joy no matter what.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi All,

my I-130 was approved on January 10th, 2014 and i received instruction that if i do not hear anything in 30 days i should contact NVC to get an update, I called today and it i spoke to the meanest representative i ever talked to : i start conversation by stating his name and asked me to provide case number or Receipt number, so i said i have receipt number, i gave him the receipt number, and i thought he said can you repeat the number so start by saying MSC... and he just yelled at me, and SAID I SAID HOLD SIR PLEASE, and i responded with a deep silent letting his finish and he was repeating the receipt the number with a tone, and after he was done i said that's the correct number, and he asked me what is approved date, and i was trying to tell him the receipt number, then yelled me again, SIR HOLD ON PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE THE APPROVED NOTICE THE DATE IS IN THE RIGHT TOP CORNERmad.gif , i told him the date calmly, then he said SIR ITS TOO EARLY TO CONTACT US YOU SHOULD WAIT 8 WEEKS, IT ONLY BEEN 4 WEEKS, i told him i understand but the notice state (he interpreted me) .. SIR SIR SIR YOU HAVE TO WAIT i wanted to just tell him that i am just stating what's in the notice, THEN HE SAID I AM HERE JUST TO HELP , and he hang up on. how rude of him. I am not generation that all representatives are rude; i spoke to woman one and from her voice, she sounded a little old, and she was the best ever, tried to explain to me the process and why they don't receive the packages on time, but this guy, he was just rude, so i want to place a complaint against, because the in VRU it stating that we give clear attention to customer to better server you, i wasn't served i was yelled at.

Anyone has any ideas how to file a complaint?

Thanks

Did he have a strong New York or New Jersey accent? I think I know the guy your taking about.

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

RFE REPLY - SEPTEMBER 11th

NOA2 - DECEMBER 20th 'approved'

NVC RECEIVED - JANUARY 9th

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

EMBASSY RECEIVED - FEBRUARY 7th

DS-160 and NOAR - FEBRUARY 7th

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

INTERVIEW - MARCH 10th 'approved'

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

VISA IN HAND - MARCH 17th

P.O.E (LAS VEGAS) - MARCH 18th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Welcome to NVC you want to file complaint I advise wait until you are done interview and in US than file away send to the department of State. Do you have operator name? These operators aren't even government employees but merely contractor drones. I am sorry you got a mean butt person who has no clue what we suffer. But suck it up you will be calling again. Just smile and know each day you are closer to being together and don't let anyone take away your joy no matter what.

I agree with you ?It Happened with My wife when we ask for SR .i was here In Morocco very mad .How she act mean and rude like that due to our money that she work there.if she did not like her job she need leave and there are who ready to work.

So wait till this insane journey finish .Good luck and calm down ,at leats i'm trying Because i wont tolerate someone be rude to me or wife or anyone else

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Timeline

Yeah, he sounded from New York, and i know his name. I was very polite to him, as dwheels76 said, i will wait until process is done, and will file complaint. this kind of behavior should not happen.

well i got last time a man who started to talk mean with me so i talked mean back and he calmed down because i gave him the same voice tone as he gave to me and i won at the end of this conversation battle i just acted my voice loud and rough so he could start be nice lol

Marriage (if applicable): 2012-02-04

I-130 Sent : 2013-02-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-03-04

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2013-10-15

NVC Received : 2013-10-31

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-11-23

Pay I-864 Bill 2013-11-29

Receive I-864 Package : 2013-12-03

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-12-06

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-12-19

Receive IV Bill : 2013-12-25

Pay IV Bill : 2013-12-25

Receive Instruction Package : 2013-12-27

Case Completed at NVC : 2014-02-20

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png hey Rich and chrissy that's the New York style. LOL . I lived there 8 years. I laugh out the way you asked , Did he have a strong New York or New Jersey accent?

I think that's the style from a busy city in the world. laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gifbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pnglaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.