420 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Dwheels!!!!!!! I got approved!!!!!! The visa is to be printed out next week (yes next week, boo-hooo!!!) but it will be delivered to me next week. Not bad!

To date, my 221g was processed within 3 days upon receipt, approved on the third day--visa delivery around one week after approval. 10 days all in all.

Thank you for being there every step of the way, VJ and dwheels and every one. Can't thank you enough!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!! Uauuuuu so happy for you! Good luckkkkkkkkkkk yeyyyyy

Dwheels!!!!!!! I got approved!!!!!! The visa is to be printed out next week (yes next week, boo-hooo!!!) but it will be delivered to me next week. Not bad!

To date, my 221g was processed within 3 days upon receipt, approved on the third day--visa delivery around one week after approval. 10 days all in all.

Thank you for being there every step of the way, VJ and dwheels and every one. Can't thank you enough!

Congratulations !!! Thats so great you will be with your loved one soon.. I am so jealous but the same time very happy for youdancin5hr.gif

Cute! Looks like your wife is going to stir the embassy a little bit to add some life over there. I can imagine not many cases from El Salvador? Wow! I can already visualize a red carpet and a welcoming band. Finally we get one from El Salvador! Like Sleeping Beauty was just awaken by her Prince! I feel everything is going to turn out very well for your wife's interview. Good luck! My prayers are with you--and all others for your upcoming interview appointments! Woot-woot!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope our day comes soon. Yes, I'm stirring some life back into the place. When you even get off the airplane there tons of people are gathered outside. Complete families waiting on people to land and peaking through the window looking at people in line at customs. I feel like I'm the president when I land. To bad they all aren't there for me.. Haha

Finished for now!!

NOA1 4-1-13

NOA2 11-14-13

NVC case # 12-9-13

Case complete 1-21-14

Interview 3-3-14

Visa Received 3-6-14

US Entry 03-09-14

Thank you for the good luck wishes everyone. My iPhone does not allow me to do multi-quotes so i can't thank everyone one by one! So thanking everyone for the love and concern here all at the same time.

And good news, I was on a call with the Immigrant Unit at the Embassy just a few min ago due to the status change on the CEAC website this morning from "Admin Processing" to "Ready." It got me worried---only to find out the Consul approved my visa! To be released by tuesday or wednesday next week and sent to me via our local courier! Yehey! I am sooooo happy I can kiss you all!!!! Hahahaha! Not so bad with my 221g--took only a few days--not the 3 weeks I was expecting. Whew! I can breathe now!

Now my turn to share all the overflowing positive energy there is to share to all of you in this thread and all good VJ members! (((((Resonating!))))) Good luck!!! May all odds be forever in your favor! Wink wink!

CONGRATS! Great news to hear!!! dancin5hr.gif

My wife and stepson were approved at their Embassy interview. The interview literally lasted five minutes. My wife was only asked 4 questions and my stepson was not asked a single question. Considering the 9 month wait, the interview felt surreal and anticlimactic.

We picked up their passports two days later and the Immigrant Visas are inside.

I’d like to express my sincere hope for those still waiting, that the process speeds up and their families are reunited.

I would also like to thank all the individuals on this forum who helped us get through this process.

Congratulations!!! I've heard that before, about the interview. Hopefully that will be the case for my hubby's interview, too. Good luck as you move ahead! dancin5hr.gif

APPROVED 2/13/2014! dancin5hr.gif Day before heart.gif day. rose.gif

OMG OMG OMG WONDERFUL NEWS- GOD BLESS - WISHING YOU ALL OF THE BEST :)

Hahaha! Isn't it wonderful news?! Thanks Dance of Life! I am dancing with life now!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!! Uauuuuu so happy for you! Good luckkkkkkkkkkk yeyyyyy

Yeeeeeey! Thanks! And that positive feeling goin' on around this thread? I wish for you the same positive results! We all worked hard to be together with our loved ones and...this is it! The gold medal! Yeeehaaaa! And soon all of us here will be found in a different thread--Adjustment of Status and all...just a little more butt-kicking moves! Yeah! xxx

Congratulations !!! Thats so great you will be with your loved one soon.. I am so jealous but the same time very happy for youdancin5hr.gif

Hahaha! Yes! So happy! Thanks Milly...don't worry it's just a matter of time for you! Yeeey! Happy for me...but soon we'll be celebrating witj you, too!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope our day comes soon. Yes, I'm stirring some life back into the place. When you even get off the airplane there tons of people are gathered outside. Complete families waiting on people to land and peaking through the window looking at people in line at customs. I feel like I'm the president when I land. To bad they all aren't there for me.. Haha

Thanks for the best wishes!

And it was fun to know how it is with you in El Salvador, el Presidente! Hahaha! Good luck to your wife--I'm sure it'll be easy breezy for her. :-) go go go El Salvador!

Edited by RedPepper

CONGRATS! Great news to hear!!! dancin5hr.gif

Congratulations!!! I've heard that before, about the interview. Hopefully that will be the case for my hubby's interview, too. Good luck as you move ahead! dancin5hr.gif

Thanks Jematt! Wishing for all of us here the best. Will always be back in this thread to see how everyone is doing. :-) good luck to your Hubby! xxx

Well got good news and bad news today....

Bad News:

Evidentially me and NVC has different terminology. The other day when I called I was told that my AOS and IV was completed and no checklist. I asked so everything completed and told yes. To me means case = complete. Well been scanning my email looking for the case complete letter and finally just gave up and called today. I was told that my case is currently in "review to be completed". Basically after scaring me and me asking for explanations this is my understanding now...

AOS complete no checklist dancin5hr.gif

IV complete no checklist dancin5hr.gif

Not all combined in a folder yet "in review to be completed" ranting33va.gif

So I might have to change my case complete date....

Good news:

I asked when this will happen and told.. mmmmm next week or so

I asked will I get sent out with this batch of interviews... No Jan and Feb interviews are already taken.

When will I get the interview? ... Probably March dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

When will I get the letter?... mmmm next week or so rofl.gif

I'm still happy... In April (I could not even tell you what year) In Nov (I could not even tell you what month) and now I have a good idea it will be March! (next is to learn what day!)

Finished for now!!

NOA1 4-1-13

NOA2 11-14-13

NVC case # 12-9-13

Case complete 1-21-14

Interview 3-3-14

Visa Received 3-6-14

US Entry 03-09-14

Bad News:

Evidentially me and NVC has different terminology. The other day when I called I was told that my AOS and IV was completed and no checklist. I asked so everything completed and told yes. To me means case = complete. Well been scanning my email looking for the case complete letter and finally just gave up and called today. I was told that my case is currently in "review to be completed". Basically after scaring me and me asking for explanations this is my understanding now...

Good news:

I asked will I get sent out with this batch of interviews... No Jan and Feb interviews are already taken.

I'm still happy... In April (I could not even tell you what year) In Nov (I could not even tell you what month) and now I have a good idea it will be March! (next is to learn what day!)

I can relate to the feeling! March is just around the corner! No sweat! Good luck TimandAna

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Bad News:

Good news:

Hopefully we all it the March interview.

When I call ..they usually tell me that my case is awaiting for an interview date (I'm also assuming that's a case complete??)

Good Luck

I-130 (California Service Center) / Category: F2A / Priority Date: Sep 6rd, 2013

I-130
2013-09-01 : I-130 Sent

• 2013-09-03: I-130 Received
  • 2013-09-06: NOA-1
  • 2013-10-01: NOA2 approved (SMS and email from USCIS

2013-10-06: NOA2 (Hardcopy)

NVC

2013-10-15: NVC received the case

2013-10-21: Case Number , Invoice Number and BIN received

• 2013-10-24: Choice of Agent (DS 261) filled. (AOS, IV fee not available yet)
  • 2013-10-25: Email to pay AOS fee
  • 2013-10-28: AOS payment available and paid
  • 2013-10-30: AOS Shows as "Paid"
  • 2013-11-01: Mailed i864 docs
  • 2013-11-01: IV fee available and paid
  • 2013-11-01: AOS Docs received at NVC ( Based on USPS tracking )
  • 2013-11-04 IV Supporting Docs mailed ( IV payment still shows as IN PROCESS...but moneys already withdrawn from account)
  • 2013-11-06 IV Supporting Docs received ( Based on USPS tracking )
  • 2013-11-07: IV Shows as "PAID"

2013-11-07: Received/Entered both AOS and IV in the system for review.

• 2013-11-08: DS 260 completes and submitted.

2013-12-05: Received checklist for AOS

In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

[x] Item 12. As the petitioner sponsoring your spouse or child, you must indicate whether or not you are currently on active duty in the U.S. armed services.

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...

[x] Item 10. The current annual household income must equal the sum of items 5, 6.c., 7.c., 8.c., and 9.c.

• 2013-12-05: Sent checklist response for AOS
  • 2013-12-07: Received "false checklist": IV Docs reviewed and accepted

2013-12-11: Entered checklist for AOS into system

2014-01-06: Case Complete per call to NVC.

2014-01-29: Interview Date assigned

2014-02-03: CEAC site updated to "In Transit"

2014-03-04: Interview Date

2014-03-04: VISA APPROVED. pickup on 2013-03-06

Thanks to all
GLTA

Hopefully we all it the March interview.

When I call ..they usually tell me that my case is awaiting for an interview date (I'm also assuming that's a case complete??)

Good Luck

I'm sure your case complete.. I just got little excited little fast.. Haha ... I did get him to explain it to me like I was a little kid because his broad statements scared me and I'm so glad he did... After he told me "your documents are in review to make sure everything is there to complete your case" , I was freaking out!.. I told him I submitted everything and it's already been reviewed, completed, and no checklist... So he explained to me better.. "We have a folder that all your documents go into. That folder is reviewed to make sure everything is in it. Then it is shipped to the embassy and your assigned a interview date"... So basically I took it that I'm probably just waiting for the P4 checklist to be generated (probably has some other name) before my case is truely marked complete.. We all are going to have March interviews.. I have faith :) Edited by TimandAna

Finished for now!!

NOA1 4-1-13

NOA2 11-14-13

NVC case # 12-9-13

Case complete 1-21-14

Interview 3-3-14

Visa Received 3-6-14

US Entry 03-09-14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations all of you that had interviews scheduled and case complete this month! I have been trying to not think about immigration all week long, hoping that this make the interview come faster. I called NVC and of course February is all booked up in Egypt. :( Hoping for an interview date in March! But am so happy to be apart of this Visa Journey with all of you and I know that the longer and harder the journey, the better it will feel when we finally reach the destination!! kicking.gif Soon this will all be over and we will all be more patient people because of it! lol :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.