SoCalMark

VJ Trend Change

8 posts in this topic

I don't know if it's me reading onto something or not but as a three year subscriber to VJ ... the boards seem to be changing. There appears to be less help being offered to other members and more criticism, bashing and over-all threads of massive complaining.

I am seeing people who have only filed for just three months whining about the process already. VJ is turning into a whiners wall.

These things take time and while everyone wants to be with their loved one --- yesterday --- this forum was designed to help people get through the process. Not beat the hell out of people for needing advise. YES we have seen the same questions over and over and over again but they are different people asking them.

Just my opinion ... but lately there have been some really NASTY comments made.

Edited by SoCalMark

journey.jpg

If only the newbies could bother to use the search buttons, read the guides(many times if possible) and not expecting spoon feeding of all information.

Try answering the same questions day in day out... the enthusiasm will slowly wear off.

And sometimes, it does not pay to help. Some already have certain mindset, only want to read what are pleasant to their ears whistling.gif

This is the internet age, with wealth of Information online. I am sure one could find whatever information they want if they try.

After all, it is their own visa journey, please be responsible and do their own research dutifully.

With this point I can certainly agree - I get frustrated at questions like this:

"I just received my NOA2, Now what?"

"How do I assemble my I-1## packet?"

"Where do I find the cheapest flights to __________ ?"

"Is it advisable to get a lawyer?"

"My wife/husband just left me after coming to the country, what do I need to do?"

"How do I ship my packages to county ________?"

"What are the baggage restrictions on airline ________ ?"

"How do I file an AOS?"

-------------------------------------- you get my point.

journey.jpg

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. It's been like this since at 2007 when I joined, and people were complaining about the same things then.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. It's been like this since at 2007 when I joined, and people were complaining about the same things then.

Yep. I joined in 2007 as well. It will probably be the same in 2017 and 2027.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.