TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Today i got my passport with visa and packet .Thanks Allah...

Thanks To All vj friends who help me in all difficult process....All friends are always in my prayers who are still waiting for visa's ....

Soccer.player,

Many Many congratulations to you on getting your visa packet and visa :) have a wonderful life ahead.

Thank you for replying SM2010 :) and once again congratulations.

Same to all others who got visa's mohsin 786 and cute wife :) sorry if I forgot anyone else.

today embassy reply mymail about ds260.where forms goes or they will access after few days?what should i do?guide me plz.

We have not received the online submitted form DS-260 so far. Please check back with our office after a couple of days.

We hope this information is helpful.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yesterday I also picked up my passport, and very very very happy. Every time when I read people status issued I only thought when that day come when I will share that my visa issued. And alhamdulilla that day came.

I also wanna thanks to all members, by reading your experience it help me because all of us can do nothing just share our experience and try to guess next procedure could be this. Very best of luck all of you especially who are away from their husband or wife or family. I always remember you in my prays

With lots of best wishes.

Timeline

Yesterday I also picked up my passport, and very very very happy. Every time when I read people status issued I only thought when that day come when I will share that my visa issued. And alhamdulilla that day came.

I also wanna thanks to all members, by reading your experience it help me because all of us can do nothing just share our experience and try to guess next procedure could be this. Very best of luck all of you especially who are away from their husband or wife or family. I always remember you in my prays

With lots of best wishes.

:dancing: Congrats!

today embassy reply mymail about ds260.where forms goes or they will access after few days?what should i do?guide me plz.

We have not received the online submitted form DS-260 so far. Please check back with our office after a couple of days.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Timeline

Cute wife many Congrats please remember us in your prayers..

If Anyone getting updates pleased share..

AaliPDX I hope your moving forward inshaallha everything going to work out for you brother

Cute wife many Congrats please remember us in your prayers..

If Anyone getting updates pleased share..

AaliPDX I hope your case moving forward inshaallha everything going to work out for you brother

Timeline

Y don't you resent the DS 260 confirmation?

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Give them couple of days if they still didnt get it try resubmitting it again...with proper attachment..have you mailed them medical ? please also confirm that in mail if they have received new medical....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Janetusman,

You are right its a very painful, frustrating and horrendous process. That is what embassy do and try to breakup relations by this nerves breaking process specially for mix couples. Not everyone have strong nerves to survive the impact of this nerve-racking AP process. Yes there are hardships associated with this entire process. Nothing we can do about it but just to be strong and fight but sometimes its a hard job itself. Good luck to everone.

the embassy isn't trying to break anyone up, the consulate has a job to do. AP cannot be waived or expedited, they have no control over how long background checks take to clear. Record keeping in Pakistan is horrible at best and trying to complete AP is a long, tedious process when record keeping is so bad. The cannot and do not discriminate because of what you call "mixed marriages".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.