TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear all,

Sorry for not posting it earlier... but

my husband finally got his visa after 2 and a half years in AP - I believe we are one of the older cases on this forum.

His status changed to "Issued" on December 9, 2013, and the next day the date changed to December 10, 2013, but the status remained "Issued". After that, in a few days he received his passport with the visa, we bought a ticket and he arrived here. Now we are a happy united family - two of us and our new baby :)

I hope the embassy really started working on all the cases - old and new - with dedication, and you, who is still waiting, will receive the good news soon.

Good luck!

vMIKm5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Dear all,

my husband finally got his visa after 2 and a half years in AP - I believe we are one of the older cases on this forum.

His status changed to "Issued" on December 9, 2013, and the next day the date changed to December 10, 2013, but the status remained "Issued". After that, in a few days he received his passport with the visa, we bought a ticket and he arrived here. Now we are a happy united family - two of us and our new baby :)

I hope the embassy really started working on all the cases - old and new - with dedication, and you, who is still waiting, will receive the good news soon.

Good luck!

Finally! Mabrook!!!!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear all,

Good luck!

Awesome!

Timeline

So today my wife received call from US consulate Islamabad to come for Oath and finger print on Jan 15 :)

Status date also changed today to Jan 10, 2014

hello desibaaba, I have also receive email from embassy for new oath and fingerprints, they said that our office will contact you shortly for your new oath and fingerprints, did you know when the embassy call me for fingerprints and oath ?

Timeline

congrats to all those getting visas! :)

i have a question for all those people who have recently been approved or are getting called in for the oath and fingerprinting, that how long ago did u send ur last medical? as in were they sent within the last 6 months indicating previously submitted medicals are also valid for 6 months? or if they are within a year, then that means that old medicals are good upto a year, but now if anyone gets a new medical its only valid for 6 months! pls do answer this.

its important to me because my wife has now been in ap for 1 yr and 11 months, and in feb next month itll be 2 years. she last submitted her medical in feb 2013, last year, so im just wondering that if she was to get approved today, would they require a new medical before they issue the visa or will her last medical still work since it hasnt still been a year she she last submitted it. thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

friends today visa is in hand, there is one mistake on visa, my name date of birth pp number is ok, but on my fiancee addres they have to write (NEWARK) but they write bewark, so what u should is it ok ,coz one my frend in amx told me that ur detail is ok then no prob, what u suggest plz

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Faisa,l somebody, patient guy, kaleem,aisha whats ur last update date change

I submitted documents in 18 april 2013 after that updated for times in may first week tham still no update just updated when i sent inquiry to embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.