TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

but they reply regularly to me

Lucky you..

I just said them to unhold my case and it was not a regular email.

I see. Well, let's see if you get reply next time you email. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello vj fellows, I have submitted my fresh doc one week ago to embassy and they email me that our office will contact to you shortly of your new oath and finger prints. My question is this is normal or what ? They don't give me the date of oath and finger print, did u know that when they will ask for oath and finger print, mean in a month or in few weeks, and why they ask for new oath n finger prints, plz answer my question as soon as possible. And congrats all the people who got the visa.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello vj fellows, I have submitted my fresh doc one week ago to embassy and they email me that our office will contact to you shortly of your new oath and finger prints. My question is this is normal or what ? They don't give me the date of oath and finger print, did u know that when they will ask for oath and finger print, mean in a month or in few weeks, and why they ask for new oath n finger prints, plz answer my question as soon as possible. And congrats all the people who got the visa.

Not sure. I have seen few people where they asked for oath again but i am not sure why they do that.

My visa type is J1 and i was interviewed on nov 25 2013 .. so pretty quick for me..

however, i was also interviewed on may 28 and my AP that time took abt 3.5 months(khi consulate) and case was closed because my reporting date at university was expired back then..

Oh so yours is Non IV. Makes sense :)

Hi Asad381,

I guess its a new system, But i have seen a few people got thier visa's right after taking the oath and finger prints. I am sure your visa is ready and they will contact you soon for oath and finger prints. good luck and pray for all of us who are stucked in long AP.

Congratulation Nitro! I also have a good news to share with you all. I'm delighted to announce that after almost 2 and a half years (interview date: July 12th, 2011) in AP, my father's case status has been changed to Issued today. He went to Islamabad embassy yesterday for fingerprinting and oath. He was told that his visa has been granted but his case status did not get changed online but today it got changed to Issued. This is a new year present to us. smile.png

I would also thank you for all your help and pray you all get out of AP soon.

Happy New Year!!!

hi Austin Guy,

many many congratulations on your dad's visa. he waited a long time.

I pray for all of us who are waiting from a long time.

Timeline

Hi Asad381,

I guess its a new system, But i have seen a few people got thier visa's right after taking the oath and finger prints. I am sure your visa is ready and they will contact you soon for oath and finger prints. good luck and pray for all of us who are stucked in long AP.

thank u themechanic, hope this ap will end soon to all who suffer from it, inshallah. Edited by asad381

Timeline

Hello my friends sorry I have not been here for a few days. I live in Michigan and we had a massive snow storm. I lost the heat to my house and due to the storm have been without heat for 3 day. Today a repair man will come to repair my heater but it will cost a lot of money. I have been staying with my son where it is warm.

I want to congratulate everyone that has just gotten their visas. Please don't forget your friends still in AP. Keep praying for us.

Hey Guys! So I have been waiting patiently for my husband since 13 months now. Yup, 13 months in AP so far and i feel like i need hope. I need my VJ friends. I dont know when we all will stop suffering from the AP. May Allah listen to our Duas and join our families. iA! I have a question maybe carolyn can answer. My husbands address changed is that something we should email the embassy right away and let them know? I was a bit confused because I am the petitioner as much mistakes as the embassy does make i hope they dont think my address is changing and then extend the case even longer because they have to investigate. Anyways, please let me know how i should write to them. Should I mention my husbands old address and then write the new one or just tell them my husbands address changed? Sorry its bit of a weird question. CONGRADS to all that got their VISA :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.