TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

web site is working now, plz some one can tell me that its 5th day after visa issued but still didnt got call from AMX,

Ahmad you may track it from this link http://aegusvisa.com.pk/Default.aspx?PageID=17

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what the hell is doing with me :(

I recieved my passport yesterday but i have noticed a mistak in my visa, the Passport number that is printed on my visa is wrong :(

now i have to send back my passport with IV packet to embassy again :(

and we have confirmed my ticket as well

Oh God.....

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what the hell is doing with me sad.png

I recieved my passport yesterday but i have noticed a mistak in my visa, the Passport number that is printed on my visa is wrong sad.png

now i have to send back my passport with IV packet to embassy again sad.png

Oh God.....

Happened to my sis and bro. They take just 1-2 days to reprint visa with correct passport numbers so you shouldn't worry.

Filed: IR-2 Timeline

By the geace of ALLAH my case status is showing issued today on 10 jan. I just checked it, i am out of joy,and my sister's too. Can't belive it was so easy. Thank you VJ friends and i will pray for all who are stuck in AP.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what the hell is doing with me sad.png

I recieved my passport yesterday but i have noticed a mistak in my visa, the Passport number that is printed on my visa is wrong sad.png

now i have to send back my passport with IV packet to embassy again sad.png

Oh God.....

kamraan don't worry

Filed: IR-2 Timeline

congrates.. nawaz khan whats ur last updates..?..how long ur AP .. and last updates dates?..

nawaz khan when was ur interview..

Thankyou Cindrella. My interview was on 9th dec 2013 and only 30 days in ap. there were just few updates and last one was on 9th jan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.