Marshall15

No form in the attachement?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Guys

Me and my fiancée are going to be starting the K-1 visa application today, but the 'form' I-195F is just opening a blank internet window?

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1forms

Am I doing something completely incorrect?

P,s - I'd like to thank you all in advance for helping us with the huge amount of questions we will probably have!

Thanks

Marshall15

Hi Guys

Me and my fiancée are going to be starting the K-1 visa application today, but the 'form' I-195F is just opening a blank internet window?

P,s - I'd like to thank you all in advance for helping us with the huge amount of questions we will probably have!

Thanks

Marshall15

I read previous posts here and some VJers also have encounter same problem with you when trying to get I-129F form.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

USCIS' webpages are not loading for me today either. At first I thought it was a browser issue but I guess the site is down?

You're probably right. I just went to the website and could not open anything.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Right, the site may be getting updated. This happens often but be patient; it does not take long to come back online. It helps to go back and forth between vj and the uscis sites. Sometimes one or the other is working. In this case, both links are down temporarily. oops8rh.gif

Warmly, Laura

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've managed to find the form from another message on this forum.

Hopefully the site won't take too long to sort itself as today is the only day we can fill things out when Skyping.

The link I can't open now is for the Dallas Lockbox address, does anyone know it?

Found it!

Thanks Google!

I've managed to find the form from another message on this forum.

Hopefully the site won't take too long to sort itself as today is the only day we can fill things out when Skyping.

The link I can't open now is for the Dallas Lockbox address, does anyone know it?

Found it!

Thanks Google!

Be careful. You may have found an old version of the form that will no longer be accepted. It's better to wait for the correct, current form. USCIS will also mail forms to you.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys

Thanks

Marshall15

I have issue opening the I-129F with Chrome or Firefox but it opens fine with IE (10), if the page is blank it may just be slow loading up, even with my blazing speed (65 MB) here at home it was slightly slow opening.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129f.pdf

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have issue opening the I-129F with Chrome or Firefox but it opens fine with IE (10), if the page is blank it may just be slow loading up, even with my blazing speed (65 MB) here at home it was slightly slow opening.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129f.pdf

your right, 129f is only opening on IE browser. Chrome doesnt work.

IR5 DAD's Journey Total of 1 year from mailing out form I-130

(Jan 2013) to Visa in hand(Jan 2014).

02/02/2014: Paid $165 at ELIS site

03/06/2014: PORT-OF-Entry=Vancouver Canada

03/31/2014: USCIS Status Address Change

04/03/2014: Applied for SS

​04/03/2014: ELIS STATUS showed OPTIMIZED right away the day we applied for SS card.

04/07/2014: Green Card Production

04/09/2014: SS Card received.

4/10/2014: ELIS and USCIS status: GREEN CARD PRODUCED/SHIPPED

4/15/2014: GC arrived in the mail (yay!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.