Guest KMC

VISA APPROVED!!! Yeeehaaa

20 posts in this topic

Visa approved one hour ago dancin5hr.gif

Thank you God for this blessing! And thank you to those who shares their experiences here in VJ. Thanks also to those I private messaged to ask questions and replied to me in a very nice way... Good Luck to all of you guys who filed. Don't lose hope goofy.gif

Woke up 4am in the morning for my 6:30am interview appointment today. Got there 5am and the lines are very long already.

Around 9am our number flashed on the screen. Pay the processing fee $230 at the second floor. Then went back at the waiting area again.

After that I did biometric fingerprints and then wait again for the the two interviews. Filipino & American Consuls.

Filipino Consul ( Male, Very Nice)

DS 260- He said that they don't have it on their system. But I told him that I have the confirmation. So they look for it and did everything.

Ask for the original Marriage certificate NSO, My birth certificate and NBI clearance. All originals.

Questions:

Wedding date and place?

How long we've been together?

Travel Abroad?

That's all :=))

American Consul ( Female, Very Nice)

Questions:

Wedding date and place?

How and when did we meet?

If I work abroad.

That's all. She then told me Ma'am, Congratulations your visa is approved wow.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

WOW! congratulations.

so many DCF filers have been approved. I can not wait for my interview. :)

Hope I will have the same experience as yours.. :)

Congratulations again.

02/13/10- Met in a common friend's Valentine's partyheart.gif

05/2010-Started dating

07/13/10- OFFICIALLY BF/GFwub.png

12/16/12- became ENGANGED rose.gif

7/21/13- "PAMAMANHIKAN" family and relatives planning the wedding with US.

08/08/13- WEDDING DAYheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

08/30/13- Filed I-130

09/06/13-went back to US Embassy to correct the declared address

9/12/13-CASE APPROVED ( but didnt know until I called USCIS Dept. last 09/17/13 then called IV Manila for the case number but was advised to callback next week)

9/17/13-got our case number (could not complete DS-260 and set an interview date because I am still awaiting for my new Passport)

9/30/13- new passport issued

10/01/13- scheduled an interview

10/09/13-10/10/13- medical exam-PASSED!! hooooray

10/30/13- INTERVIEW(moved to Oct 23,2013)

10/23/2013- INTERVIEW!!! APPROVED AND CHANGED STATUS FROM READY TO ISSUED? WOO HOOOOOOO!dancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gif jest.gif

10/XX/2013-VISA PACKET AVAILABLE AT 2GO MOA

10/XX/2013-VISA ON-HAND

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations ! Whatcha cooking, to celebrate?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Congrats dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif .

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

congratulations to you guys!

Thank you so much :=))

Congrats dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif .

Thanks Girl :=))

Congratulations ! Whatcha cooking, to celebrate?

Thanks! I was so tired, no breakfast & lunch so after we got home I just go to bed right away... no more cooking hehehe

WOW! congratulations.

so many DCF filers have been approved. I can not wait for my interview. smile.png

Hope I will have the same experience as yours.. smile.png

Congratulations again.

Thank you! Good Luck on your interview. You will be okay :=))

Congrats! God Bless :-)

Thank You :=))

congratulations to you guys!

Thank you so much :=))

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

congratulations !!! :)

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Visa approved one hour ago dancin5hr.gif

Thank you God for this blessing! And thank you to those who shares their experiences here in VJ. Thanks also to those I private messaged to ask questions and replied to me in a very nice way... Good Luck to all of you guys who filed. Don't lose hope goofy.gif

Woke up 4am in the morning for my 6:30am interview appointment today. Got there 5am and the lines are very long already.

Around 9am our number flashed on the screen. Pay the processing fee $230 at the second floor. Then went back at the waiting area again.

After that I did biometric fingerprints and then wait again for the the two interviews. Filipino & American Consuls.

Filipino Consul ( Male, Very Nice)

DS 260- He said that they don't have it on their system. But I told him that I have the confirmation. So they look for it and did everything.

Ask for the original Marriage certificate NSO, My birth certificate and NBI clearance. All originals.

Questions:

Wedding date and place?

How long we've been together?

Travel Abroad?

That's all :=))

American Consul ( Female, Very Nice)

Questions:

Wedding date and place?

How and when did we meet?

If I work abroad.

That's all. She then told me Ma'am, Congratulations your visa is approved wow.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Yeehaaaa is right!! Congrats to you both. God Bless

Aloha Ke Akua

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.