Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2013

418 posts in this topic

Well, I added the new email address to November's thread.

To everyone: the November thread has been posted: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/463192-nvc-filers-november-2013/ Everyone, please, make your way on over!

Great! Even NVCInquiry gave me the wrong email address. Calling in 10 days later gave me better info.

Good to know people won't have the same fate as I did. ;)

Edited by ivyanddan

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

E-mailed our AOS package yesterday.

Completed Ds-260 & e-mailed supporting documents today.

Fingers crossed - hope everything goes smooth.

A query though, my wife sent AOS documents through her e-mail. I e-mailed the DS-260 from my e-mail. She received an automated response after she e-mailed the documents to them. But I have not received any automated response. When we opted-in, did we both have to opt-in individually from our respective accounts? The Opt-In e-mail was only sent from her account, but in the body it included my e-mail and info. I hope this doesn't cause an issue. Kindly let me know. Thanks.

Married 01/11/2013

I-130 Filed: 01/25/2013

NOA-1: 01/29/2013

• 08/20/2013: Service Request Placed; Case transferred to NYC Field Office 06/11/13

• Congressman involved: 09/25/2013

• NOA-2: 09/27/2013

• NVC Received Case: 10/7/2013

• NVC Assigned Case #: 10/7/2013

• DS-261 Completed; OPT-IN E-mail Sent: 10/7/2013

• AOS (i864) Bill Paid: [$88] 10/09/2013

• IV Bill Paid: [$230] 10/27/2013

• AOS (i864) Package Sent [EP]: 10/30/2013

• DS-260 Completed & Supporting Documents Sent [EP]: 10/31/2013

• AOS (i864) Package Received by NVC: 11/13/2013

• DS-260 Package Received by NVC: 11/14/2013

• Checklisted: 11/27/2013

• Responded to checklists: 12/2/2013

• Case Completed at NVC: 12/30/2013

• Medical Exam in Toronto: 12/16/2013

• Interview in Montreal: 02/13/2014 (Approved)

• Visa in Hand: 02/19/2014

• POE in YYZ Terminal 1: 04/10/2014

• GC Received in Mail: 06/12/2014

--ROC--

I-751 Filed: 01/20/2016 (California Center)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nope, not correct. You're confusing two processes: EP (electronic processing) and online forms.

As of September 1st, 2013, EVERYONE is now required to do online forms (DS-261, DS-260). But EP (sending the AOS and IV packages by email) is not available to everyone; only a few select countries, Kenya NOT being one of them. You'll still have to mail out the packages to NVC.

How do you know if your country is eligible for sending by email?

fd3u1e2o6t.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How do you know if your country is eligible for sending by email?

Go back to the #1 post and click on the link about EP you will be taken to the list of countries. there's about 12 now I believe.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

I paid for DS 260 and my cover sheet is enabled. Should I wait to get instruction package or I can send my package 4 now?

Thanks,

I would suggest waiting until the IV bill is showing as PAID before sending the package. But, if you want to send it now, that's fine.

(And it's called Package IV, not Package 4. Package 4 is the interview letter wink.png )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I would suggest waiting until the IV bill is showing as PAID before sending the package. But, if you want to send it now, that's fine.

(And it's called Package IV, not Package 4. Package 4 is the interview letter wink.png )

Thanks Saylin. Package IV showing as PAID and I also submitted DS 260 online. :)

I will send my documents on monday.

Thanks Saylin. Package IV showing as PAID and I also submitted DS 260 online. smile.png

I will send my documents on monday.

good.gif

I send them my checklist back 4 days ago.. And when I call they said allow 30 business days.. Again ?????

Yes! That is how it is. I am guessing we are feeling the same way. I was so depressed I cleaned up the whole house to get over it. Now have accepted that yes, will have to be patient. We will all get there! Hehehe!

• 2 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi i hope u guys could help me.. We submitted our AOS and IV documents on Dec 19 and it was received on Dec 30. We were informed on January 23 that there were incomplete data or information that doesn't match with our AOS document.

It says.. "Income indicated on I-864EZ does not correspond to that shown on the most recent tax return." My husband made sure he matched everything.. We do not know what to do now.... Pls Help!!! Thanks and God Bless!!

Hi i hope u guys could help me.. We submitted our AOS and IV documents on Dec 19 and it was received on Dec 30. We were informed on January 23 that there were incomplete data or information that doesn't match with our AOS document.

It says.. "Income indicated on I-864EZ does not correspond to that shown on the most recent tax return." My husband made sure he matched everything.. We do not know what to do now.... Pls Help!!! Thanks and God Bless!!

This is an old thread. The current thread is here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/472916-nvc-filers-january-2014/

To help you out, you need to tell me what tax return form was filed for the three years (1040 or 1040EZ)? Check the tax transcript at the top of each year. It will tell you which form was used.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.