Smoochies2011

march2013 fillers have someone get approved yet?

56 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Iam a April filler still waiting for noa2.

My friend however march 5th filler got his approved last week. It was petition for his mum and dad.

Both show as approved on uscis site

Hopefully we all have some news this month

USCIS
04/19/13 NOA1 Priority Date
12/12/13 info pass at local office told me file was transferred on 5th DEC
12/12/13 File at NSC
12/19/13 NOA2 (244days)
NVC
01/03/14 NVC Received Case
01/28/14 NVC Assigned Case Number and IIN
02/05/14 DS-261 Available and completed
02/06/14 Received e-mail to pay AOS Fee
02/06/14 AOS bill invoice available and paid
02/08/14 AOS Mailed
03/12/14 IV bill invoice available and paid
03/12/14 Pacakge IV mailed
03/15/14 DS-260 Available and completed
03/28/14 Case Complete
Consulate
04/07/14 Medicals
05/05/14 Fingerprinting & Photo
05/06/14 Interview

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi there what are the three first letters of your tracking number those three letters stands for the office where ur case is ! mine says MSC that it was missouri service center but now stands for national benefit service ! if its vsc then ur case is at vermont serv center smile.png

hy dear mine is also MSC ................but i think my case is in california service center

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi guys, I hope u all are having a good time while waiting to get to see us husbands or wives lol jk sleep.png I CANT WAIT TO SEE MINE GODD I MISS HIM

SO MY HUBBY CALLED USCIS LAT WEEK SADLY OUr CASE IS ON NATIONAL BENEFITS SERVICE ONE OF THE SLOWEST OFFICES IN USA TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS, SO THE LADY TOLD HIM IT COULD TAKE 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE A TIMELINE DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS THEY RECEIVE!

SO THIS IS MY QUESTION HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD FROM THE USCIS EITHER THE ONES WHO FILLED ON JANUARY OR MARCH BETWEEN THOSE MONTHS, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS AND KNOW LIKE WHAT CASES THEY LOOKING UP NOW goofy.gif

have a great weekend luv.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gif

Hardly anyone from March has been approved yet (outside of DCF and expedites). You can check VJ statistics here and here.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my NOA1 for I-130 in April 13th too but not get NOA2... 5 months already sad.png .....I have the same feeling with you guys here,my husband sent the package from washington so dont know which NBC of mine is ...

hah mine is almost 6 months...bt no noa2.........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I received my NOA-1 on March 12, but as of today no email from USCIS letting me know our petition was approved.

So hopefully once the new center is opened at the end of this month, the I-130 petitions will start being approved much faster!

Edited by pivery

I filed March 18, still waiting.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hi guys, I hope u all are having a good time while waiting to get to see us husbands or wives lol jk sleep.png I CANT WAIT TO SEE MINE GODD I MISS HIM

SO MY HUBBY CALLED USCIS LAT WEEK SADLY OUr CASE IS ON NATIONAL BENEFITS SERVICE ONE OF THE SLOWEST OFFICES IN USA TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS, SO THE LADY TOLD HIM IT COULD TAKE 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE A TIMELINE DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS THEY RECEIVE!

SO THIS IS MY QUESTION HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD FROM THE USCIS EITHER THE ONES WHO FILLED ON JANUARY OR MARCH BETWEEN THOSE MONTHS, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS AND KNOW LIKE WHAT CASES THEY LOOKING UP NOW goofy.gif

have a great weekend luv.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gif

I agree it seems like they are not working at all!!! I am still waiting ......

event.png

event.png

NVC Journey:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa (Wife and Daughter)

Consulate : Cairo

I-130 Approved: 2014-03-05

NVC Received: 2014-03-18

NVC I-130 Case # and IIN Assigned: 2014-04-18

Submitted/Completed DS-261 online: 2014-04-24

Finally email from NVC saying it is ok now to continue the process 2014-05-27

Received I-864 Bill : 2014-05-28

Pay I-864 (daughter and wife)Bill: 2014-05-29

I-864 Bill Shows PAID: 2014-06-01

I-864 Package Sent to NVC: 2014-05-30

I-864 Package Received by NVC: 2014-06-05

Receive IV Bill for daughter: 2014-06-05

Pay daughter IV Bill: 2014-06-05

completed DS260 (daughter) 2014-06-10

Receive IV Bill for wife: 2014-08-19

Completed/Submitted DS-260 Online: 2014-08-23

IV Package Sent to NVC (daughter): 2014-06-11

IV Package Received by NVC (wife): 2014-08-22

Case Complete (WIFE): 2014-10-14

INTERVIEW DATE: NOV 13, 2014

VISA ON HAND: NOV 17, 2014

Back to USA: DEC 10, 2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We just approved for my fiance's visa this past Wednesday from Ukraine. Received NOA 1 on March 8th. Total days from NOA 1 to Visa approval was 180 days. We did not wait for the consulate to send out any packet. If that was the case we would still be waiting. We got the case number from the NVC and immediately scheduled her exam then the next week did her interview. We just received a noticed that they were sending the case to Kiev, Ukraine yesterday and to wait for the consulate to send the packet to her house by mail. This is 3 days after she's already had her interview and been approved. If we played by the rules she wouldn't even of had her medical exam yet! We were tired of waiting and it worked in our favor. She picks up her visa on Monday or Tuesday. I got get her next Thursday...I bet we still won't even have our packet from the consulate yet. Who cares...we got what we wanted. There was no sense in waiting another 4-6 weeks for nothing but laziness on the NVC and consulates side.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

We are from march as well, ours start with MSC , we have not heard anything yet, I'm lucky that I have my husband here in the US with us, I can't wonder what our kids or i would do with out him for that long...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Ahh that's good for u to know!

But it may change sometimes, depends on how the other VJ user updating.

But It's really frustrating to me that nothing able to see timeframe on national benefit center.

I know it is so Slow!!! it seems like they are not working at all!!! I hear they suppose to work on I-130 early October!!!I hope that is true...

event.png

event.png

NVC Journey:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa (Wife and Daughter)

Consulate : Cairo

I-130 Approved: 2014-03-05

NVC Received: 2014-03-18

NVC I-130 Case # and IIN Assigned: 2014-04-18

Submitted/Completed DS-261 online: 2014-04-24

Finally email from NVC saying it is ok now to continue the process 2014-05-27

Received I-864 Bill : 2014-05-28

Pay I-864 (daughter and wife)Bill: 2014-05-29

I-864 Bill Shows PAID: 2014-06-01

I-864 Package Sent to NVC: 2014-05-30

I-864 Package Received by NVC: 2014-06-05

Receive IV Bill for daughter: 2014-06-05

Pay daughter IV Bill: 2014-06-05

completed DS260 (daughter) 2014-06-10

Receive IV Bill for wife: 2014-08-19

Completed/Submitted DS-260 Online: 2014-08-23

IV Package Sent to NVC (daughter): 2014-06-11

IV Package Received by NVC (wife): 2014-08-22

Case Complete (WIFE): 2014-10-14

INTERVIEW DATE: NOV 13, 2014

VISA ON HAND: NOV 17, 2014

Back to USA: DEC 10, 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi Lottry

Yeah :( seems they are not working past 5, 6 months... Don't know what's going on.

I have a kids, we all waiting for finally to be with my hubby, (for them with step father.) waiting over 5 months already.

So someone says, work on earlier October?

I Guess coz new office will open end of this month...

Filed: Timeline

We just approved for my fiance's visa this past Wednesday from Ukraine. Received NOA 1 on March 8th. Total days from NOA 1 to Visa approval was 180 days. We did not wait for the consulate to send out any packet. If that was the case we would still be waiting. We got the case number from the NVC and immediately scheduled her exam then the next week did her interview. We just received a noticed that they were sending the case to Kiev, Ukraine yesterday and to wait for the consulate to send the packet to her house by mail. This is 3 days after she's already had her interview and been approved. If we played by the rules she wouldn't even of had her medical exam yet! We were tired of waiting and it worked in our favor. She picks up her visa on Monday or Tuesday. I got get her next Thursday...I bet we still won't even have our packet from the consulate yet. Who cares...we got what we wanted. There was no sense in waiting another 4-6 weeks for nothing but laziness on the NVC and consulates side.

How did you know where to go for the medical exam?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

How did you know where to go for the medical exam?

Normally there's a list of authorized clinics in the embassy site.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.