I AM NOT THAT GUY

Lawyer: George Zimmerman's wife filing for divorce

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman's wife filed for divorce Thursday, less than two months after her husband was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin and a week after she pleaded guilty to perjury in his case.

Shellie Zimmerman made the decision because of "disappointment," her attorney, Kelly Sims, wrote Thursday in a short email to The Associated Press.

________

Earlier this week, her 29-year-old husband was ticketed for speeding in Lake Mary, Fla. Police say he was going 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20130905/US--Neighborhood.Watch-Divorce/

In keeping with my infinite wisdom, understanding and unbiased view of the world, I will make a prediction.

Ms. Zimmerman is about to write a tell all book, about the real evil George Zimmerman, in which she will confirm every public accusation ever made about him.

She will then make the talk show circuit, telling about her life of hell living with the Monster and will shed a few tears and get a hug from Ellen and Oprah.

Obama will call and congratulate her for her courage, she will show up to sing a duet with Peter, Paul, and Mary, accompanied by the parents of TM at some big equality event.

She will be sought out by enlightened Hollywood stars, until her 15 mins is over.

After that she will move to the Islands with her millions of dollars of profits and make babies with her boy toy.

I think you had it until you mentioned Obama.

I admit that was a stretch

The rest stands

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I see some people still have no life beyond Geroge Zimmerman.

What a bunch of losers.

In news more relevent to the rest of the country...

1. NO Federal Prosecution of GZ for taking out a punk/thug who assaulted him and attempted to murder him

2. NO civil prosecution to attempt to extort $$$ by the punk/thugs family

3. NO state has attempted to repeal "Stand Your Ground"

4. NO state has attempted to repeal Concealed Carry

I ate breakfast in Geneva, Switzerland Tuesday morning. They have lots of guns.

In other related news...THIS is what happens when 16 year old "juvenile" punk/thugs attack and you rely on calling someone else to bring a gun

http://news.yahoo.com/random-attack-spokane-leaves-wwii-veteran-dead-144713677.html

GZ killed a stinking punk who attacked his neighbor with intent to kill. The world is a better place without TM and now that people realize that GZ did us a favor and took out the trash for us...TM is being immortalized by inaction. I notice the protestors went back to watching dancing with the Stars, Holder has moved on to defending himself and his actions again and Obama is trying to get us into another war killing Muslims.

TM was a piece of trash and got what he deserved before he killed some good Americans like the "juveniles" in the article above.

I suggest GZ google "HotUkrainianWomen" He needs to trade in the "Pudge" for someone that appreciates a man that would do something to protect her besides "Phone-a-cop"

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

In keeping with my infinite wisdom, understanding and unbiased view of the world, I will make a prediction.

Ms. Zimmerman is about to write a tell all book, about the real evil George Zimmerman, in which she will confirm every public accusation ever made about him.

She will then make the talk show circuit, telling about her life of hell living with the Monster and will shed a few tears and get a hug from Ellen and Oprah.

Obama will call and congratulate her for her courage, she will show up to sing a duet with Peter, Paul, and Mary, accompanied by the parents of TM at some big equality event.

She will be sought out by enlightened Hollywood stars, until her 15 mins is over.

After that she will move to the Islands with her millions of dollars of profits and make babies with her boy toy.

Let her go. GZ needs to get a hot woman.

There will still be no federal prosecution for the Public Service he performed in offing the scavenger, TM. I look for Federal reciprocity in Concealed Carry within 10 years.

You know the real reason. Georgie must have found him a RUB online and done traded up.

There you go!

There are a few million more out there looking for men.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I see some people still have no life beyond Geroge Zimmerman.

What a bunch of losers.

In news more relevent to the rest of the country...

1. NO Federal Prosecution of GZ for taking out a punk/thug who assaulted him and attempted to murder him

2. NO civil prosecution to attempt to extort $$$ by the punk/thugs family

3. NO state has attempted to repeal "Stand Your Ground"

4. NO state has attempted to repeal Concealed Carry

I ate breakfast in Geneva, Switzerland Tuesday morning. They have lots of guns.

In other related news...THIS is what happens when 16 year old "juvenile" punk/thugs attack and you rely on calling someone else to bring a gun

http://news.yahoo.com/random-attack-spokane-leaves-wwii-veteran-dead-144713677.html

GZ killed a stinking punk who attacked his neighbor with intent to kill. The world is a better place without TM and now that people realize that GZ did us a favor and took out the trash for us...TM is being immortalized by inaction. I notice the protestors went back to watching dancing with the Stars, Holder has moved on to defending himself and his actions again and Obama is trying to get us into another war killing Muslims.

TM was a piece of trash and got what he deserved before he killed some good Americans like the "juveniles" in the article above.

I suggest GZ google "HotUkrainianWomen" He needs to trade in the "Pudge" for someone that appreciates a man that would do something to protect her besides "Phone-a-cop"

This forum is filled with topics about many other things besides GZ, especially lately with everything going on in the world. Yet you chose the one GZ topic that was still active, and decided to rant in it about our obsession with GZ?

Bizarre.