I AM NOT THAT GUY

Police: Young woman killed in gunfight between concealed weapon permit holder, felon

281 posts in this topic

I've think I've said that already. Don't worry, cops are still killing us as well.

Cops usually dont shoot someone for no reason

Notice I said Usually

I agree rouge cops are becoming more of a problem, or maybe all the video cameras are becoming more of a problem for rouge cops

P.S. it ain't just blacks the rouge cops are stepping way over the line with

Filed: Timeline

Cops usually dont shoot someone for no reason

Notice I said Usually

I agree rouge cops are becoming more of a problem, or maybe all the video cameras are becoming more of a problem for rouge cops

P.S. it ain't just blacks the rouge cops are stepping way over the line with

In the old days, cops just pinched their cheeks to look like they actually spent time walking a beat.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yet Japan has some of the strictest gun laws in the world, yet very few gun deaths.

Japan has very low crime across the board, not just gun deaths. Mexico also has very strict gun laws, yet has a sky high rate of gun deaths.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I care, honest I do. but that aint going to change a thing.

Change has got to come from within

The black leaders have got to stop pointing fingers at racism that is, not and start admitting the problem that is within. Kids need role models, fathers, it does need to be cool to drop out of school and be a drug dealer..I can't change that.

Look at black America, listen to the hate filled sexist music,look at the role models and the people the black community looks up to.

excerpt from one of my favorite songs

But some things will never change.

Try to show another way, but they stayin' in the dope game.

Now tell me what's a mother to do?

Bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you.

You gotta operate the easy way.

"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way.

Sellin' crack to the kids. "I gotta get paid,"

Well hey, well that's the way it is.

and worse than that almost all of the murders are committed by young black males.

And for the last time, racism isn't the cause for this. The black summit and quite a few leaders have pointed out where the problem lies, within the black community.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Japan has very low crime across the board, not just gun deaths. Mexico also has very strict gun laws, yet has a sky high rate of gun deaths.

Mexico's problem has to do with geography - the country lies between America and the drug cartels.

Timeline

Mexico's problem has to do with geography - the country lies between America and the drug cartels.

Conversely, you could say that Japan's lack of gun crime has to do with geography, not their gun laws. Also their ultra xenophobic immigration policy probably helps as well.

Edited by Karee

You mean the cartels don't legally own their guns?

No they ordered them from or AG. Wonder if he did background checks.

Conversely, you could say that Japan's lack of gun crime has to do with geography, not their gun laws. Also their ultra xenophobic immigration policy probably helps as well.

It is suspected that Japanese police under report their crime statistics, but not enough to account for the difference in cultures. It's cowboy gangsters, versus samurai gangsters. One is based on independence, the other is based on a sense of obligation.

Timeline

It is suspected that Japanese police under report their crime statistics,

That wouldn't surprise me at all. That's another fun thing about Asian culture. If you don't like the truth, lie about it.