JKSforever

how long is the average time processing of CR1.

96 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Yeah Reno is the smallest city in the USA bt the number of files shown in the volume trend are nt updated. So how can we estimate the time for the approval .

Last month my wife took an info-pass n a IO lady ans tht thy r working on DEC files

Can any body suggest me whn i will get thi approval

Nw it a 6 month n 1 week completed :((

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone, like I can see we have some many VJ's Friends and same boat which case off-course is complete different one another but in same process ( IR-1 Immediate Relative - Spouse ). Immigrant Process will be review individual unique and each case vary one another, so DO NOT compare you case with your neighbor. some have HARDSHIP other don't, some living abroad with the family some don't, some living in land with conflict or imminent war and some lived in the U.S illegal and have to move out.

My Case: EWI to U.S.A in 2003, leave U.S.A in 2012 and Applied to the process.

- Jan, 2013 Approval
- May, NVC Request Doc, sent

- Jun, NVC Request Doc to apply Interview

- Ago Still waiting the Interview date: (6 month past already) (Time in Brazil since I left 01 year and 5 month without my family and my son )

*** If you want to know more detail and want to share information please feel free to get in touch ***

Thank you all

Best regards/Best wishes,

Barros, George

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

What a joke!! USCIS should be embarrassed of keeping USC away from their families that long. But no one cares enough to come up with a fix. I will be filing in few months and not looking forward to play this waiting game...

Hi everyone, like I can see we have some many VJ's Friends and same boat which case off-course is complete different one another but in same process ( IR-1 Immediate Relative - Spouse ). Immigrant Process will be review individual unique and each case vary one another, so DO NOT compare you case with your neighbor. some have HARDSHIP other don't, some living abroad with the family some don't, some living in land with conflict or imminent war and some lived in the U.S illegal and have to move out.

My Case: EWI to U.S.A in 2003, leave U.S.A in 2012 and Applied to the process.

- Jan, 2013 Approval
- May, NVC Request Doc, sent

- Jun, NVC Request Doc to apply Interview

- Ago Still waiting the Interview date: (6 month past already) (Time in Brazil since I left 01 year and 5 month without my family and my son )

*** If you want to know more detail and want to share information please feel free to get in touch ***

Thank you all

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

What a joke!! USCIS should be embarrassed of keeping USC away from their families that long. But no one cares enough to come up with a fix. I will be filing in few months and not looking forward to play this waiting game...

I would like to respond.. I not to very long ago... and you can see on my page made that same comment!. WHAT A JOKE! You will find that everyone here agrees, except they don't like for anyone to call the USA a joke. LOL.

I finally have a interview date after 215 days (filed 130/IR-1 priority date January 17th 2013 ) just for the initial interview August 20th . We still have the NVC to go through (3-4 mos) , the Consulate interview (6 mos plus), and in our situation we will have either the I212 and the I601 or just the I212. No one knows until the Consulate interview if we will need both or not. That part of the process is supposed to be an additional (3-4 mos) /120 days. Soooo.....

What I am not happy about is that I just went to New York to apply in person for a "Family reunification visa" and I will have it for myself and my daughter next week. In only 2 weeks I can go to Belgium. What a difference?!? huh?

It doesn't matter our situation... my point is that WE as the USA don't care about families living without each other, or children growing up without a parent, or the stress it causes trying to be a single parent without help. Welcome to America!! We only care for green dollar!! Point made!

United_States.gifOur journeyBelgium.gif
07/01/2010 going to be parents
07/22/2010 ***MARRIED*** touched - sigh-
08/30/2010 deport
08/31/2010 Back in his country

03/08/2011 BABY GIRL !! 7 LBS 7 OZS ****NOW 2 1/2 YEARS OLD

Benefits office - IR-1

01/11/2013 I130 sent ***Starting over****
01/17/2013 I130 (priority date)
01/24/2013 NOA1
01/24/2013 I-130 NOA1 hardcopy received
02/25/2013 Case Transferred / received to Local office

03/25/2013 Case touched

07/11/2013 - News from Senator - interview possible - 7 months

08/09/2013 Correspondence - Interview set for sponsor
08/20/2013 Interview - 215 DAYS
08/20/2013 APPROVED!!!! - 215 DAYS
08/26/2013 NOA2 hard copy received

NVC
09/06/2013 NVC received the case

09/18/2013 Case# received, IIN received - sent to attorney
09/18/2013 I-864 AOS review fee ($88) online payment
09/23/2013 I-864 AOS status 'PAID',

xx/xx/20xx AOS package mailed out
09/18/2013 DS-260 IV fee ($230) online payment
09/23/2013 DS-260 IV status 'PAID', I

xx/xx/2013 IV package mailed out

XX/XX/201X NVC completion
Consulate - received xx/xx/201x -Hoping soon
XX/XX/201X Medical
XX/XX/201X Interview - CROSSING FINGERS

xx/xx/20xx I601/I212 - Approved
xx/xx/20xx Coming HOME!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My case is NBC

Over than 4 month passed without any changes

I can't check it online

And calling the uscis services center

Doesn't over any help even "tier 2"

And I can't find email for NBC to contact

Can I contact directly USCIS Headquarters Office of Service Center Operations by email at SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov.

Or he can't over help too

And if any one can over any help for me

Just say

Because my wife is ill and need me beside her

Thxxxxxx

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I would like to respond.. I not to very long ago... and you can see on my page made that same comment!. WHAT A JOKE! You will find that everyone here agrees, except they don't like for anyone to call the USA a joke. LOL.

I finally have a interview date after 215 days (filed 130/IR-1 priority date January 17th 2013 ) just for the initial interview August 20th . We still have the NVC to go through (3-4 mos) , the Consulate interview (6 mos plus), and in our situation we will have either the I212 and the I601 or just the I212. No one knows until the Consulate interview if we will need both or not. That part of the process is supposed to be an additional (3-4 mos) /120 days. Soooo.....

What I am not happy about is that I just went to New York to apply in person for a "Family reunification visa" and I will have it for myself and my daughter next week. In only 2 weeks I can go to Belgium. What a difference?!? huh?

It doesn't matter our situation... my point is that WE as the USA don't care about families living without each other, or children growing up without a parent, or the stress it causes trying to be a single parent without help. Welcome to America!! We only care for green dollar!! Point made!

I did not call USA a joke but you would think citizens don't have to wait that long to live with their families. Visitor visas usually issued withing 3-4 months but to bring your spouse we need about a year. Just doesn't seem right :)

same here so stressful n worried! my case still cannot found on their website, got our noa1 hard copy june 5th. ours routed to NBC...case number starts with MSC...while my friend had their noa1 hard copy july 23 they filed july 12 and can log in already also starting with MSC..... hoping it will be there soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I started on Dec 13 ans still waiting @ NVC. e hope to finish in Sep-OCt

• USCIS: MSCxoxoxoxox
  • 12/13/2012 - I-130 Sent
  • 12/17/2012 - NOA1 Received
  • 05/03/2013 - NOA2 Received (4 months and 20 days)
  • NVC:
  • 05/31/2013 - Case # assigned (2 months and 22 days) long wait¡¡¡¡¡¡
  • 05/31/2013 - E-mailed DS-3032
  • 06/07/2013 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID BILL
  • 06 07/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted
  • 06/14/2012 - IV bill invoiced & PAID BILL
  • 06/24/2013 - IV BILL Package sent
  • 06/25/2013 - IV BILL Package arrives at NVC
  • 07/22/2013 - Check List I846
  • 07/24/2013 - Sent Check List I846 and 2 legal documents
  • 07/31/2013 - Check List registred at NVC
  • 08/22/2013 - Case Complete
  • 08/26/2013 - Interview date given
  • 08/30/2013 - Sent to Colombia Embassy
  • 09/03/2013 - @ Bogota - Colombia Embassy
  • 09/17/2013 - Blood Test
  • 09/23/2013 - Vaccines (Inluenza / Varicela / Tetano / Hepatitis B)
  • 09/25/2013 - Medicals
  • 10/11/2013 - Interview
  • 10/15/2013 - visa has been printed. If you see AP in any moment don't have panic Lol. Was in my status all the morning this day!
  • 10/17/2013 - Received e-mail telling me that my visa was at DHL BOGOTA, COL
  • 10/21/2013 - VISA GIVEN
  • 10/23/2013 - 165 dol PAID
  • 10/25/2013 - FINALLY USA, FL God is Huge!!!!! FLL
  • 10/28/2013 - SOCIAL application
  • 10/29/2013 - SOCIAL number
  • 11/03/2013 - card in hand ssn
  • 11/xx/2013 - GREEN CARD

I hope this long journey be of great help to a lot of people, and Good Luck 2 everyone!!!

we recievedthis letter.The letter stated Base on your status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer proccessing time.If you do not have recieve a decision or other notice of action from us within six months..what does it mean?we will wait for another six months?who among here recieved same letter like this?ty

Daniel L. Covitz

it is just an RFE i guess..hopefully affidavit will come so soon smile.png

What affidavit are u talking about?

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

we recievedthis letter.The letter stated Base on your status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer proccessing time.If you do not have recieve a decision or other notice of action from us within six months..what does it mean?we will wait for another six months?who among here recieved same letter like this?ty

Did you have a service request or did they send you letter without any request from you?

Hopefully you will not have to wait more than a month.

Good luck.

Did you have a service request or did they send you letter without any request from you?

Hopefully you will not have to wait more than a month.

Good luck.

my husband called uscis often and we got this letter..this is normal or no?ty

Daniel L. Covitz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.