janw

NVC has idiots working

31 posts in this topic

OMG...had a supervisor look at the CERTIFIED copy was JUST stamped FROM the American courthouse divorce...and they send a letter stating its NOT an original!..NOW what!..its allllll he can get for gods sake!!!...Its a CERTIFIED copy FROM the issuing authority!!...Im sooo tired of this...I need a REAL American tooo look at this paperwork!..not the immigrants they have working there..

hmm .. you want a real american HMM wow wow really

Sept.12 2012- got Married to my best friend(Ms.Keyzz)

Nov.01 2012---- my wife went back home

Nov.08 2012---sent I-130

Nov.13 2012-- I-130 Case accepted and routed to U.SCIS National Benefits Center for processing

Nov.24 2012-Received R.F.E I-30

Nov.26 2012--Sent I-129f

Dec.24 2012--wife came back up for Christmas & new years

2013-01-04---I-130 approved

2013-02-04 ---send a letter to Cancel I-129f (can't remember date )& decided to file I-485

2013-04-15-sent I-485, I-130 approval hard copy and I-765 applications to lock box, Chicago, IL

2013-04-20- came back with a note stating the amount was wrong

2013-04-22- i-485 packet send to lock box, Chicago, IL ( the correct amount this time)

2013-04-25- email saying Case I-485 Case accepted

2013-04-29: Received both I-485 and I-765 NOA's hard copy in the mail and the Biometrics appointment letter

2013-05-21: Biometrics done & stamp on my I-797c

2013-05-31: check case on the USCIS web page & its said (your I-485 status is ready for Testing and Interview schedule ( NO EAD CARD)

2013-06-10-hard copy interview letter was mail( NO EAD CARD)

2013-06-12:case updated from testing & Interview schedule to Testing and Interview ( NO EAD CARD)

2013-06-15-Got hard copy A.O.S Interview letter in hand dancin5hr.gif( NO EAD CARD)

2013-07-10 - got a letter from NVC with a case number ( which we cancel from 04. feb. 2013)

2013-07-17- A.O.S approved on the spot ( less then 20 mins)

2013-07-18- Green Card was send out by usic

2013-07-22- Got OUR WELCOME LETTER TO AMERICA content.gifcontent.gifcontent.gifcontent.gifstar_smile.gif

2013-07-25- Green card in hand

2013-07-26-

Nice dig at immigrants in your last sentence. I'm sure that will go over well here.

lol especially we are all trying to bring one!

Are you serious? Immigrants, hello! You are trying to get a visa here, so gets what?.

I like this line by mimolicious:

I am not sure if you are the petitioner or the beneficiary, but to say "not the immigrants they have working there" is quite ironic considering either you or who you are applying for is a soon to be immigrant..

Let's be nice to everyone, no matter who they are or where they come from. Different countries but still from planet earth. You could be an immigrant one day and I bet you want to be treated with respect. Probably your attitude is not helping, be nice to people it could get you far in life.

goofy.gif Oh! I'm a proud immigrant.

Have a wonderful and blessed day and I hope everything works out for you.!

Operator-

Well done!dancin5hr.gif

Our Journey---Met Online in 2011

Met in Person in 2011

Got Engaged May 2012

Mar 17,2013: Service Center ~ Vermont I-129F Packet sent

Mar 19, 2013: I-129F Packet Rec'd by USCIS

Mar 21, 2013: NOA1

Mar 28, 2013: Alien Number Changed/Assigned

Jul 10, 2013: Case Transferred from Vermont to Texas Service Center (Text 7/10 - E-mail 7/10)

Jul 13, 2013: Transfer Hard Copy

RFE: "NONE" Thank you Lord.

July 25, 2013: Petition Approved (Text 7/25 ~ Email 7/25)

Aug 01, 2013: NOA2 Hard Copy

Aug 15, 2013: Sent to NVC (Text 8/16 ~ Email 8/16)

Aug 22, 2013: NVC Rec'd and Case Number Assigned Same Day

Aug 26, 2013: "In Transit" Status DOS Site ~ Sent Electronically

Aug 27, 2013: "Ready" Status on DOS site (Rec'd by Consulate) Waiting for Interview Date to be scheduled!

September 3, 2013: Interview Date Assigned "12/10/2013"

Blessings to everyone on this journey and any journey in the future! goofy.gif

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

...Im sooo tired of this...I need a REAL American tooo look at this paperwork!..not the immigrants they have working there..

How do you pretend to live with an immigrant if you are tired of having immigrants serve you on their jobs. I also wonder if your beneficiary still want to be with you after this attitude.

IF (again.. IF) that employee really screwed up with that answer, I don't think that the "mistake" was because he/she was an immigrant.

I hope everything works up with you in your journey. And respect for everyone, INCLUDING YOU.

Our story on the Herald Tribune Newspapper: http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20101002/ARTICLE/10021035

2/27/2007 - Wendy and I met in Sarasota, FL
6/30/2007 - We moved in
6/11/2010 - Our son Christopher was born
7/??/2010 - Wendy was cited to report in person at Tampa's Immigration Enforcement Office
1/20/2011 - Wendy left to Guatemala. our son stayed with me.

3/25/2013 - I became a U.S. Citizen
5/07/2013 - I-129F sent.
5/10/2013 - NOA1 received
8/22/2013 to 8/29/2013 - Visit for one week. Christopher stayed with mom.
10/24/2013 - RFE
11/25/2013 - NOA2 Approved!

01/31/2014 - INTERVIEW: Officer said everything was good, but gave us a 221g to submit a co-sponsor with form I-864

2/12/2014 - Was told to file Waivers

5/21/2014 - Waivers I-601 and I-212 filed

12/19/2014 - Waivers Approved

01/26/2015 - K1 VISA ON HAND!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am sorry Pal, you are getting an immigrant here as well. This country stands on the immigrants and immigrants are the bases, your forefathers were immigrants too. So be careful how you make your statement.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why do people on this website jump on the band wagon when a person is obviously annoyed at the system and says she needs to speak to real American.. I mean she/he is just venting in general, you have said similiair or been in a frustrating situation, so instead of you all climbing on your high horses just help the person if you can or just don't comment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Why do people on this website jump on the band wagon when a person is obviously annoyed at the system and says she needs to speak to real American.. I mean she/he is just venting in general, you have said similiair or been in a frustrating situation, so instead of you all climbing on your high horses just help the person if you can or just don't comment

Well the OP is dismissive about "immigrants" and talking about "real Americans" (I don't think he/she knows what they are!) on a site that consists of immigrants and their sponsors and when they are bringing another immigrant to the country themselves. Whilst it's amusing that the OP doesn't understand irony if you post something like that on a site about immigration a response of this nature is completely understandable.

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Timeline

Well the OP is dismissive about "immigrants" and talking about "real Americans" (I don't think he/she knows what they are!) on a site that consists of immigrants and their sponsors and when they are bringing another immigrant to the country themselves. Whilst it's amusing that the OP doesn't understand irony if you post something like that on a site about immigration a response of this nature is completely understandable.

Timeline

I really don't see it like that ... Yes America is built on immigration that's what makes America what it is.. But venting because the person at Nvc doesn't believe the document they have said isn't real is just venting.. It's not a racist comment about immigrants I'm sure we have all felt that the person at the end of the phone doesn't understand what we have said I'm I'm sure we have all said something not to pro quo... So all I'm saying is just help and don't because someone has vented

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mauritius
Timeline

What they might want is a copy certified by the Clerk of Court. I originally submitted a copy of my divorce decree that I got from my lawyer (back in '97), signed by the judge - I thought it should be good and official enough. What USCIS (or DHS, whoever it was...) wanted was one signed by the Clerk Of Court - I think to prove that the divorce decree was officially filed and in the public record.

Your situation might be different - but that was how mine went.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am sorry Pal, you are getting an immigrant here as well. This country stands on the immigrants and immigrants are the bases, your forefathers were immigrants too. So be careful how you make your statement.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Lol no comments, Im happy with my beautiful immigrant and I think she is way smarter than me :)heart.gifdancin5hr.gif

amen

I really don't see it like that ... Yes America is built on immigration that's what makes America what it is.. But venting because the person at Nvc doesn't believe the document they have said isn't real is just venting.. It's not a racist comment about immigrants I'm sure we have all felt that the person at the end of the phone doesn't understand what we have said I'm I'm sure we have all said something not to pro quo... So all I'm saying is just help and don't ###### because someone has vented

Maybe you missed the title of thread, by that logic idiots = immigrants.

Because I'm all for calling idiots out when they clearly are idiots, americans or immigrants. But to generalize is wrong.

Edited by fantonledzepp

Fernando & Michelle

12/05/2011 - Mailed I-129F
12/09/2011 - Received NOA1
12/21/2011 - Last updated by USCIS
04/12/2012 - Approved!
05/08/2012 - NVC received
05/09/2012 - Left NVC
05/14/2012 - Received at Consulate
06/25/2012 - Interview at Consulate, APPROVED!!!!
07/07/2012 - POE at JFK, easy.

09/28/2012 - Mailed I-485
11/09/2012 - Appointment for Biometrics
12/08/2012 - EAD and AP Card arrived in mail. No updates to USCIS website.
07/26/2013 - Approved, no interview.

04/30/2015 - Mailed I-751

06/03/2015 - Appointment for Biometrics

02/29/2016 - Approved, no interview.

03/14/2016 - Received 10-year Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Your courthouse needs to update their printing system, original documents have to be printed on specific paper with water marks ect. or any fool could make a copy and pass it off as original a black and white copy with a seal dose not make it an Original. So the "dumb immigrant" that sent it back was probably

A. not an immigrant and if they where I am sure they can do their job and are just as well trained as any natural born american citizen and

B. Doing their job as directed them.

So go talk to your courthouse about getting the original document not just a sealed copy and send it back in. And stop using racial stereotypes to express your anger that has no place here.

That being said I am really sorry that happened, I know it sucks to wait and hope that things do come through for you sooner than later!

Edited by Rob Page

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.