Together4ever

Oh My GOD??!!!!

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

!@#$% @!#$*!@#$( *@#* !!!!!! :crying:

(F) hang in there the finish line is in sight :luv:

If you are going to sit there and cry, then we will sit here with you so you won't be alone. You know we are all here cheering you on, craying, screaming and stomping our feet with each piece of confusion that continues to come out with your case. If you are going to eat cheezits at least share and maybe we can get some of the soda from tonight's party to go with it.. :pop: ..if you drool, here's some kleenex... :cry: now...group hug everyone.. :luv::luv::luv: ..come on charles you tooo :P

which one am i supposed to do? drool or get the kleenex? :lol:

You were supposed to join the group hug charles. The kleenex was for Jean!!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Well my Angel of Mercy at DOS emailed me around 4 pm to tell me she still had no new information (and now new security checks order yet if at all) and had made an inquiry to Cairo on the status. Hopefully I will know more tomorrow. You know, if I can be perfectly honest, I am wishing, hoping and praying for good news not for me, but for Mohammed. I see a man these days who is just lost and confused and hurting. He feels so bloody victimized by all this and I sure don't blame him. To take a person and leave them feeling so helpless when it comes to realizing their hopes and dreams all over one stinky little stamp in a passport... dragged along month after month until your knees are skinned and your elbows bruised... and still they say PENDING. I'm very worried about him. So if anyone has a few extra prayers, please include him.

Now, I've just finished dinner and I have just enough time left for a shower and bed. Then I can get up tomorrow and do it all over again. Whee.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you are going to sit there and cry, then we will sit here with you so you won't be alone. You know we are all here cheering you on, craying, screaming and stomping our feet with each piece of confusion that continues to come out with your case. If you are going to eat cheezits at least share and maybe we can get some of the soda from tonight's party to go with it.. :pop: ..if you drool, here's some kleenex... :cry: now...group hug everyone.. :luv::luv::luv: ..come on charles you tooo :P

oh my bad. hugs then bighug.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wish you very much luck on getting the good news you deserve. I should be sleeping now but for the past few days I have checking on the status of urs & Moh's visa, waiting for the good news. If I didnt know better I would think i was hooked on the outcome of your news like i am on soap operas, this anticipation is giving me gray hair. I will keep checking in though. Take care and dont worry so much, it will happen and you will be in each others arms.

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow Charles!!! I KNEW you had it in you!! And what a nice squishy lovable hug toooooo...Hope it helps Jean feel better. :luv:

Jean, I would venture that even the non believers in here would say a prayer for you, just because you so deserve it. I think we will all go gray just watching this unfold...but no matter, there's hair dye!! :thumbs:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow Charles!!! I KNEW you had it in you!! And what a nice squishy lovable hug toooooo...Hope it helps Jean feel better. :luv:

Jean, I would venture that even the non believers in here would say a prayer for you, just because you so deserve it. I think we will all go gray just watching this unfold...but no matter, there's hair dye!! :thumbs:

hey let's not talk about hair dye.........my neighbor remarked that until a few years ago, i had no gray hair. i think i should sue uscis for making my hair turn gray! :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Jean we are all waiting on your good news. Hang in there!

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your avatar has never been as fitting as it has been these past few days! Hang in there!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

this is amazing!! you have waited so long.

enjoy enjoy.

what a great holiday gift!!

take care,

Sarah

Sarah and Otman

Naturalization interview: August 25th

Oath Ceremony: September 17th!!! woo hoo.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.