Together4ever

Oh My GOD??!!!!

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

pullingmyahairout.gif

i think this smiley will become quite popular :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
pullingmyahairout.gif

i think this smiley will become quite popular :innocent:

I agree Charles...I have not seen such a frustrating case, but then I'm only 3 months old!!

Jean, you know we're here with you. Hugs.. :luv::luv:(F)

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just,

Whats the 411 on the visa? that means any new info to those who didnt know. I'm here waiting on pins and needles.

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: Timeline

Nope. No word. I tried to email the Embassy last night and my emails kept bounding. Sometimes I feel like there is a mountain infront of me that keeps getting higher the higher I climb. Just no end to it. I did successfully email this morning but they don't always reply right away.

still wishing you hear something soon... the wait is so frustrating! stay strong and one day it will all be a memory

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Yes, yes... its' me the VJ wet blanket again. I can't believe what's happening to us. I feel like I'm losing my mind. The person at DOS who has been keeping me posted seems to have abandoned me now. I can't get any word from anyone. Cairo emails were bouncing but it seems on the last try yesterday it went through. I feel like God has slammed a door in my face after bringing me so close to all I prayed for the last year and a half. I know if Mohammed reads these words it will upset him. I hope he understands I can't always carry my hope high when its this heavy.

Why can't they just issue the @(#$*&@#ing visa??? Isn't 8 months ENOUGH??? Sorry. I'm not having a good day and I don't know where the hell to turn.

Yes, yes... its' me the VJ wet blanket again. I can't believe what's happening to us. I feel like I'm losing my mind. The person at DOS who has been keeping me posted seems to have abandoned me now. I can't get any word from anyone. Cairo emails were bouncing but it seems on the last try yesterday it went through. I feel like God has slammed a door in my face after bringing me so close to all I prayed for the last year and a half. I know if Mohammed reads these words it will upset him. I hope he understands I can't always carry my hope high when its this heavy.

Why can't they just issue the @(#$*&@#ing visa??? Isn't 8 months ENOUGH??? Sorry. I'm not having a good day and I don't know where the hell to turn.

You have turned to the right place. We are here from you. I know its difficult to keep hearing hang in there. Keep this in mind. what other option do you have but to wait? You have done everything you can. You are continuing to do everything you can. You are both so close.

I've watched you keep coming here and hold on to a sense of humor in the absurdity of this process. You are a strong woman and you will survive this. Soon you will be together. Keep posting even when you feel you have lost all hope. We are here for you. (F)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear you seem to be getting the run-around, Jean. Don't lose hope just yet. Perhaps the woman at DOS just hasn't been able to get in touch with someone at Cairo yet to get an answer, and she's waiting to write you back until she knows something. Maybe their phone/email system has been having problems and they're trying to play catch-up. Or, maybe a lot of people have taken off for the holidays and they're short staffed.

Whatever's going on, I'm sure you at least hear something from somebody soon. We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

My only advice is call Mohammed and cry together. When Ali and I would be going through a particulary rough patch we would cry together on the phone. We felt like the whole world was against us. Almost as if if we were staring at a huge mountain and had no idea how to get over it. What did we do ? Held hands (yes we were in seperate countries but you get the idea), looked at each other, cried our eyes out, talked about how no matter what we will stick by each other, and then waited together. He would pump me up when I down and I would pump him up when he was down. However, when we were down together all we could do was be there for each other.

Jean we all care for you and want the best for you but not as much Mohammed. In my opinion he will be the only one that will tell you that God has not slammed a door in your face and will pray with you. I'm just a friend on the internet .. but he is your partner. Call him this is what relationships are about.

Now that we are married we face burdens all the time and our stratetgy is still working ... noone in this world will mean more to me than my baby, Ali, and my family.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

He's lost all hope. Much worse then I have. He's having trouble being there for himself. This is seriously the bleakest I've felt since this nightmare began. I really wish, even in light of "national security" (which I do NOT take lightly) they would put a damn cap on how long they torture people like this. I know we're close... but close to what we don't even know. The visa? More checks? Insantiy? I want to f**king wake up in the morning and KNOW my damn life is back in MY hands and I'M making the choices again... and I want him beside me again. My kids want him here to share Christmas, my coworkers keep asking because they want to meet him, everyone is all cheery and in the holiday spirit and I just want to jump off the damn bridge.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know exactly how you feel Jean. Each day is not a day, a week or a year. Each day is a lifetime. And even though you know you are close it just makes it that much harder to know that they have what they need and they don't take 5 minutes out of their day to just issue the damn visa.

I wish I could give you what you need to make everything better, but the answer will come. Turn to each other and both of you put this in God's hands. He will do what is right in his time. I really feel it is soon and they are just busy and haven't gotten around to it yet.

<<<<hugs>>>>

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Congratulations :dance::dance::dance:

United-States-of-America-LH.gifTrue_love.gifPakistan-RH.gif

31-Mar-06: We both fly to Dubai to meet.

02-Apr-06: Propose to Michelle, she says yes! :)

25-Sep-06: Send I129F.

26-Sep-06: USCIF Receive.

17-Oct-06: Aproved. (22 days)

18-Oct-06: Send to NVC.

19-Oct-06: NVC recived.

23-Oct-06: Recived latter from NVC (aproved)

24-Oct-06: NVC sent to Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

29-Nov-06: DHL delivers to embassy

03-Nov-06:Embassy mailed Packet 3.

13-Nov-06: Recived Packet 3 (delay due to no P.O Box address on I-129 just street addres and in Jeddah mail can not be delived on street address so Packet 3 was send to Lawyer)

17-Nov-06: Packet 3 mailed back to embassy.

18-Nov-06: Medical done.

20-Dec-06: Interview went fine 221g (need my bank latter from jeddah and collage certificates copies to be send along with orginal Passport. On 22 dec send all what they asked got a call on 24 dec from embassy that they recived my docements and passport and said they need 2 more docments my finial divoice and court custody of my kids, as eid holidays will get them after holidays and send.... will see what they say... my passport still in embassy )

20-July-07 Case send back for further investegation.

27-nov-07 Got Married in Pakistan.

30 Dec-07 Withdrawing I129F for K1visa applying for K3.

glitter_maker_12_14_2006_19_22_11_99323.gif

!@#$% @!#$*!@#$( *@#* !!!!!! :crying:

(F) hang in there the finish line is in sight :luv:

If you are going to sit there and cry, then we will sit here with you so you won't be alone. You know we are all here cheering you on, craying, screaming and stomping our feet with each piece of confusion that continues to come out with your case. If you are going to eat cheezits at least share and maybe we can get some of the soda from tonight's party to go with it.. :pop: ..if you drool, here's some kleenex... :cry: now...group hug everyone.. :luv::luv::luv: ..come on charles you tooo :P

which one am i supposed to do? drool or get the kleenex? :lol:

You were supposed to join the group hug charles. The kleenex was for Jean!!

just waiting im numb&waiting and i understand your every thought and emotional journey...i too have waited a long time and your story is so similar to mine..my husband and i went thru the same thing...we were married on june 9 2004 i haven't seen my husband in two in a half years...praise GOD AND ALL HIS ANGELS...WE FINALLY AFTER 4 MONTHS OF CLEARANCE RECEIVED OUR VISA'S ON NOVEMBER 28TH...MY HUSBAND AND STEPSON WILL BE ARRIVING IN THE USA ON DECEMBER 22ND THIS YEAR...GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE WORKING BUSINESS SO, DON'T GIVE UP...IT'S OK TO GIVE OUT AT TIMES BUT, JUST DON'T GIVE UP..WITH MANY PRAYERS GOING OUT TO YOU AND YOUR MOH...

Congratulations :dance::dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.