Together4ever

Oh My GOD??!!!!

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ OH PETE! The email today from 9 am:

Hi.

The visa status is approved but until they print is not final.

I looked this morning and still the same.

I am afraid that he will need another check in Washington. (<<<< this turned my freaking blood to ice!!!!)

The Consul wrote OK to issue.

I look and there is nothing pendind here.

I will check later again and let you know.

Sue

So she thought more checks but can't find evidence anywhere that any were ordered. Any possibility Cairo has a heavy caseload and just hasn't PRINTED it yet? GAWWWWWWWD I swear my nerves can't handle this. If you guys all shun me at this point I would understand. I'm tearing my hair out here. :(

Moh called DOS today and they told him it was pending administrative review. asl;kdjfa;sdkfjadsf It would be FRIGGING NICE if those people could all get on the same page. I somehow doubt the administrative review. Our case is broken up between 2 numbers right now... the original case number and the visa number and our experience has been they have to make the effort to find and read the stuff under the visa to get the current information. I have also been told by DOS that "administrative processing'/review" is a catchall term they use for anything under the sun until the visa is officially printed. asdlkfja;sdkf some more.

See the sh*t I have to wade through in my head to keep from losing my mind?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:((F)

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
!@#$% @!#$*!@#$( *@#* !!!!!! :crying:

(F) hang in there the finish line is in sight :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles, if there was any way I could muster up that level of trust in the government at this point it would be a major miracle.

Until then, I shall sit here somberly munching Cheezits until my *ss doubles in size in silent protest and drool on myself.

nothing wrong with a big booty :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Charles, if there was any way I could muster up that level of trust in the government at this point it would be a major miracle.

Until then, I shall sit here somberly munching Cheezits until my *ss doubles in size in silent protest and drool on myself.

nothing wrong with a big booty :innocent:

LOL

If you guys all shun me at this point I would understand. I'm tearing my hair out here. :(

We are not going anywhere (F) And this will be over. maybe not today or tomorrow, but it will end. (L)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

jean, we're here thru it all - you better believe we are dying to celebrate this w/ you! you cry, scream, or shout whenever you need it... we've all got moments - you've just had more than your share of this waiting. no worries (F)

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Timeline

The worst is not knowing anything. I don't know if they'll print it or order more checks. She couldn't find that they had ordered anything more so I guess that's a good thing. Its like sitting on the edge of a knife afraid to move one way or the other. I'm sick of the words "I don't know". Sorry I shouldn't post early in the morning. I can't muster much "happy happy".

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

!@#$% @!#$*!@#$( *@#* !!!!!! :crying:

(F) hang in there the finish line is in sight :luv:

If you are going to sit there and cry, then we will sit here with you so you won't be alone. You know we are all here cheering you on, craying, screaming and stomping our feet with each piece of confusion that continues to come out with your case. If you are going to eat cheezits at least share and maybe we can get some of the soda from tonight's party to go with it.. :pop: ..if you drool, here's some kleenex... :cry: now...group hug everyone.. :luv::luv::luv: ..come on charles you tooo :P

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.