Batunde

U.S. Citizen not allowed in U.K.

154 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Well i can say that having a fiance refused entry based on nothing more than an immigration officer at Gatwick`s "feeling" is really ###### shitty and the attitude soem of you have makes me ashamed to be human nevermind being white or anything else.

That ticket cost me over £500 which is about 3 weeks wages on my current agency work(which i do while i wait on my visa). Not only can i not afford to pay that kind of money for flights but to then not see my love is simply not acceptable.

People in this thread have been saying they were right to check you out and detain you and stop you? Well who gave them the right? Was it the german queen? Or perhaps it was the prime minister who puts u.k. citizens at risk everyday by making children in place like Iraq and Afghanistan into angry orphans.

There should be no borders as borders are divisive. When people can not be with their loved ones they get angry. I don`t think an immigration official should tell me where i can go.

I looked into my legal side through a friend of a friend who is a barrister. She said that you don`t have right to appeal or anything because the visa waiver is exactly what it says. You sign it and waive your right to appeal any decision.

Finally i will state that naturally immigration is racist and of course it operates on stereotypes. I am sure that anybody given a job where they simply decide who to let in is going to be biased in some way. It is sadly a racist intolerent and poorly educated world and the lest tolerant and least educated seem to be in power.

oh p.s.

Those who say hey i was stopped and i am white totally miss the point i think. It is not just about skin colour. You might have had a rucksack for example. I guarantee that next time i go through gatwick i get picked for a random spot check. I do everytime so far i think. I am not black but i am young and i don`t wear a suit and i probably look like a terrorist to a small minded immigration official.

I was going to write a long winded reply, but as the above is all such complete bo**ocks, I really can not be bothered.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to write a long winded reply, but as the above is all such complete bo**ocks, I really can not be bothered.

Well since you have nothing of note to say then why reply? Just to be hateful again? Your lack of a response pretty much tells me that you have nothing to say to that "bollocks" and therefore you have no way to really prove your viewpoint. I guess that makes you full of ######. How about telling people why you think my views and experiences are bollocks? Do you actually just say bollocks to all things you disagree with or do you ever offer an argument? Try showing some bollocks yourself(not literally you understand) and sound off like you got a pair.

You can`t be bothered translates to "you have nothing intelligent to say".

Have a nice day. :thumbs:

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Actually the Queen is originally from German Bloodlines.

Before the 1st or 2nd WW, the Queens family name was Saxa-Coeburg (sp?), but because of the Wars with the Germans was changed to Windsor.

Jo & Michael

K1

29th Jun 03 - Applied for I-129f

12th Jan 05 - Interview at Embassy

AOS

20th Apr 05 - Mailed AOS and paperwork to Chicago.

27th Oct 05 - Received Green Card in Mail (2 yr Conditional)

I-751

24th Jul 07 - Mailed I-751 to TSC

27th Jul 07 - I-751 Received at TSC (Transferred to CSC)

17th Aug 07 - Check Cleared

20th Aug 07 - NOA received (2 NOA's both with dif. receipt #'s for the same thing hmmm..)

30th Aug 07 - ACS Biometrics letters received

21st Sep 07 - Biometrics appointment at Charlotte

1st Nov 07 - Case status online reads "Card production ordered"

3rd Nov 07 - Greencard received in mail

Filed: Timeline

That does not make her German.... we can all trace our bloodline back to small community in africa... this does not make me African nor an ape....

The Queen was born in England... her Mother was born in Scotland so I think we can safely say she is Brittish....

But that has nothing to do with being refused entry to the UK.....

Kezzie

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I wasn't stating that she is not British, just stating that she has German Bloodlines.

I haven't made a comment about the entry onto UK soil, as far as I am concerned that is up to the Customs and Immigration people. Just wish they would refuse more ILLEGALS lol.

Jo & Michael

K1

29th Jun 03 - Applied for I-129f

12th Jan 05 - Interview at Embassy

AOS

20th Apr 05 - Mailed AOS and paperwork to Chicago.

27th Oct 05 - Received Green Card in Mail (2 yr Conditional)

I-751

24th Jul 07 - Mailed I-751 to TSC

27th Jul 07 - I-751 Received at TSC (Transferred to CSC)

17th Aug 07 - Check Cleared

20th Aug 07 - NOA received (2 NOA's both with dif. receipt #'s for the same thing hmmm..)

30th Aug 07 - ACS Biometrics letters received

21st Sep 07 - Biometrics appointment at Charlotte

1st Nov 07 - Case status online reads "Card production ordered"

3rd Nov 07 - Greencard received in mail

For the record i didn`t slag off a whole country or even part of a country. I made a reference to the royal family being German to point out the fact that British immigration is not really in the position to discriminate against people based on their origins. The royal family have no more right to be here in England than Osama Bin Laden does. My point is not that the German royal family are "bad" because they are German(they are bad for a range of other reasons but not their geography but that is beside the point) i was simply pointing it out as something relevant to immigration. Rights etc are odd don`t you think? Why does being born in England give you more right to be in England? That is ridiculous.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
I wrote out a long reply, but after reading this post above...I thought it best to refrain.

I got slagged of for saying the same thing!

One of my favourite Board games from many years ago is Britannia. Amusingly some German friends were really into it and we always played when I was over there.

Anyway, it covers the period between the Roman Invasion and the Norman Invasion, and whilst not 100% accurate, certainly for the historically challenged it might be an eye opener to Britain's rather complicated past.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Actually the Queen is originally from German Bloodlines.

Before the 1st or 2nd WW, the Queens family name was Saxa-Coeburg (sp?), but because of the Wars with the Germans was changed to Windsor.

To say the Royal family have no more right to be in this country than Osama BIb Laden is stupidity at its worst. !!!

Our Queen can trace her bloodline back to something like the 11th century if not before. The name Saxe-coburg-Cotha only came to the British Royal Family with the marriage of Queen Victoria to Prince Albert. Queen Victoria remained a member of the Hanovarians.

It was only because of the Act of Settlement in 1701 which ruled that only a protestant could take the throne that George 1st (think it was him) who was actually only 52nd in line to the throne became a King of England.

The name Saxe-Coburg-Cotha can even be found in the royal familys of Belgium and Spain to name a few. It was nearly always the case that Royal blood married Royal blood and if that meant searching abroad for a spouse who was from a royal family then that is what was done. Hence not many of the European Royals could probably claim "True Blue Blood" of their country but they can claim true "royal blood"

At the end of the day, I believe immigration officials have the right of that coutry to stop and search whoever they see fit to. My hubby, on our last visit to the USA was searched twice in the UK, even down to his shoelaces, and once on arrival in the states and he did so willingly :thumbs: He is white, very black hair and with a light tan, looks a bit Greek or Spanish.

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Just a bit of history :whistle:

The British monarch or Sovereign is the head of state of the United Kingdom and in the British overseas territories. The current British monarchy can trace its line back to the Anglo-Saxon period, but derives its most ancient pedigree by tracing its line through the Kings of Scots. During the ninth century, Wessex came to dominate other kingdoms in England, especially as a result of the extinction of rival lines in England during the First Viking Age, and during the tenth century England was consolidated into a single realm. The English and Scots crowns were united in the person of a single monarch in 1603 when James VI acceded to the throne of England. The kingdoms themselves were joined in an incorporating union in 1707 to form the United Kingdom.

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

Filed: Timeline

I wrote out a long reply, but after reading this post above...I thought it best to refrain.

I got slagged of for saying the same thing!

One of my favourite Board games from many years ago is Britannia. Amusingly some German friends were really into it and we always played when I was over there.

Anyway, it covers the period between the Roman Invasion and the Norman Invasion, and whilst not 100% accurate, certainly for the historically challenged it might be an eye opener to Britain's rather complicated past.

Well, I thought it'd be an interesting conversation as I was alos detained but am not bitter about it> I feel they were right to stop me & find out what the deal was.....but after reading the two ridiculous statements below,...I'm seriously no longer interested in discussion!

The royal family have no more right to be here in England than Osama Bin Laden does........ Why does being born in England give you more right to be in England? That is ridiculous.

Ditto LisaD :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.