Do you poop at work?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Do you poop at work?

• Yes.
    • No.

92 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know a woman who will hold it all day until she gets home and if she can't hold it she actually leaves work to do it and then comes back.

So.....do you poop at work? :D

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can do it silently :blush:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I'd rather poop in their toilet than mine. :lol: However I can give you some tips to keep your pooping anonymous. If someone walks in, lift your feet up so they can't recognize the shoes. :lol:

I also think that everyone should read the book, "Everyone Poops" highly recommended to me by Sarah. :thumbs:

EveryonePoops.jpg

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

No part of my body will ever touch the toilets where I work. The employees at Foxconn, many of whom are "uninvited guest workers", like to "fingerpaint" on the stall walls, blow their noses (snot rockets) on the walls, floor, mirrors, toilet seats, etc., and expel other unidentified substances on the walls.

I would rather take a dump on the floor in the middle of the shipping department.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Other Country: Netherlands
Timeline

If I have to, yes? Our bathrooms are cleaned twice a day and have those paper cover things you can use over the seat for people who might be concerned about how sanitary things are. :huh:

Our K-1 Visa/AOS/RoC timeline can be found here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

How can you hold your poop in? I can't do that. :no:

No problems going at work. I think it's very clean. I wouldn't mind anyone I work with using my bathroom at home, so I don't see any reason not to share a bathroom with them here...

Timeline
No part of my body will ever touch the toilets where I work. The employees at Foxconn, many of whom are "uninvited guest workers", like to "fingerpaint" on the stall walls, blow their noses (snot rockets) on the walls, floor, mirrors, toilet seats, etc., and expel other unidentified substances on the walls.

I would rather take a dump on the floor in the middle of the shipping department.

This is why my thigh muscles are so strong!!! I never sit on the seat!!

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Our office toilets are not frequented by many and it is well maintained and cleaned everyday. And since I realize how important it is to be regular I definitely will not hold it.

Edited by Wild Wind

"Knowledge comes from reading the small print. Experience comes from not reading it."

Timeline
Our office toilets are not frequented by many and it is well maintained and cleaned everyday. And since I realize how important it is to be regular I definitely will not hold it.

Ok sorry but I just blew my water onto my monitor laughing when I connected your name to this thread. :lol:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

I guess I gave myself away glad to have made your day laughter is someone's best medicine. Laugher is probably just or more important than pooping. :D

Edited by Wild Wind

"Knowledge comes from reading the small print. Experience comes from not reading it."

Timeline

This is why my thigh muscles are so strong!!! I never sit on the seat!!

Having been to Asia they do not have the typical western toilets. There is a lot of squatting involved. So you do not need a newspaper just go and take care of business, which also takes good aiming skills.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yes, of course.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline