bspj

I need help

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I'm curious. How should the OP post her problem in order for you to believe her. She probably doesn't want to come back on here after reading your posts.

Shona

Filing I 360 3rd Nov 2005

Prima facie determination received from Vermont 20th Nov 2005

DIVORCED JANUARY 25th 2006

EAD applied for again (jeez I need to work ) 28th Feb 2006

Removal hearing July 12th 2006

RFE's received for I360 and EAD 13th October 2006

NOID received March 2007

EAD denied March 2007

Back to Immigration Court April 18th 2007

NOID request for evidence received USCIS 3rd May 2007

I 360 touched May 31st 2007

I 360 actually approved May 30th 2007

EAD filed June 23rd 2007

I 485 filed July 24th 2007

NOA1 for I 485 August 1st 2007

EAD approved August 6th 2007

Medical with CS August 28th 2007

Biometrics August 24th 2007

Paperwork sent to Immigration Judge to finally terminate removal proceedings September 10th 2007

GREEN CARD FINALLY APPROVED AFTER 4 YEARS September 9th 2008 :D

N-400 Filed online 03/04/2018

NOA online 03/05/2018- projected Citizenship completion date December 2018

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

If you need any help or support, then please PM me. I also went through an abusive relationship and filed for Vawa, of which I'm still awaiting a decision.

Shona

hey i rember this one from the best threads of VJ

Aussiewench remember this??? shona .. and her PM mssgs with weird phone calls

:lol::lol::lol:

that was kool

neways shona how hv you been lately any calls yr thread was pretty interesting

i hv a feeling again its you who are the OP???

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Oh my god people.... stop talking back like that! :wacko:

Even if it is a troll.... you've spent more time talking about it then anything else. Maybe there's someone in the same situation here that could use our helpful advice to the op.

And I have to say that when I went to England, most of people working in the stores there were from the middle east and didn't know how to speak english so well.

And you know what.... even if the op lied about where she's from I still think there could be many reasons for that... maybe she was afraid we'd have some prejudice if she told us where she was really from or something... we never know! :unsure:

I just think it's ridiculous to only provide good information to the ones you think that deserve it. Information is for everyone to take advantage of and a message board if the best place for it. If the op (not just in this case) doesn't benefit from our good intentions.... someone else certainly will!

Now peace people!!!

that was kool

:lol: Had to laugh and say that my message wasn't to you Pri :no:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

that was kool

umm....I am not sure that was called for....

Edited by welshcookie

Like raph and everyone else has pointed out, the OP doesn't have the best use of English. Now, that aside, troll or no troll, it's possible to get drunk one night because you're upset and post something on the internet that isn't exactly the best use of English.

But, to the OP....

If your guy is out with his ex.... why not find someone to take care of you? There are plenty of guys here who would be ready and willing to take in a girl who is having problems with her man. One night while he is out, go out too! Find someone that you can become friends with... then leave his a$$, there's no reason to stay with someone who's not treating you right when there are so many out there that will.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Hi there,

If you need any help or support, then please PM me. I also went through an abusive relationship and filed for Vawa, of which I'm still awaiting a decision.

Shona

that was kool

lol no it's not me. Take it you haven't anything better to do on a Sunday afternoon "yawn"

Filing I 360 3rd Nov 2005

Prima facie determination received from Vermont 20th Nov 2005

DIVORCED JANUARY 25th 2006

EAD applied for again (jeez I need to work ) 28th Feb 2006

Removal hearing July 12th 2006

RFE's received for I360 and EAD 13th October 2006

NOID received March 2007

EAD denied March 2007

Back to Immigration Court April 18th 2007

NOID request for evidence received USCIS 3rd May 2007

I 360 touched May 31st 2007

I 360 actually approved May 30th 2007

EAD filed June 23rd 2007

I 485 filed July 24th 2007

NOA1 for I 485 August 1st 2007

EAD approved August 6th 2007

Medical with CS August 28th 2007

Biometrics August 24th 2007

Paperwork sent to Immigration Judge to finally terminate removal proceedings September 10th 2007

GREEN CARD FINALLY APPROVED AFTER 4 YEARS September 9th 2008 :D

N-400 Filed online 03/04/2018

NOA online 03/05/2018- projected Citizenship completion date December 2018

All right, you know what? I don't give a flying ** if this person is a troll or not. If it is, well, fine, I wasted five minutes of my life posting some helpful information. If it's not, this is obviously someone in a bad situation who could use some compassion and assistance.

I'm really sick of the current VJ attitude of "troll until proven otherwise." People have been really harsh towards some post-ers who are new and finding themselves in difficult or exotic circumstances. We've got to keep in mind that we don't know if someone is b.s.-ing us or telling the truth...and if it's the latter, we don't want to scare them off, or other post-ers or lurkers who might be in similar situations, by curtly dismissing them as trolls.

Very well said Pax.......................... :thumbs:

I second that. What harm does it do to offer someone a little compassion and advice, other than take up a few minutes of your time? We should give people the benefit of the doubt, and remember that one is not required to write English perfectly in order to be a citizen of an English-speaking country. Not everyone is lucky enough to have had many years of high-quality education.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
:unsure: What's a " troll"?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
:unsure: What's a " troll"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts rude or offensive messages on the Internet, such as in online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants (see Anonymous Internet posting). "Troll" can also mean the message itself or be a verb meaning to post such messages. "Trolling" is also commonly used to describe the activity. For more discussion on definitions, see below.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hi there,

Shona

that was kool

Jeez Pri, that was uncalled for. :blink:

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hi there,

Shona

that was kool

Jeez Pri, that was uncalled for. :blink:

indeed :angry:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007