goodlucklife

The Waiting room for fiancé visa case number is it 10 days or 20

1,090 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Actually that was not me...if you go back to July 2 and find Aleksey and Ksenia...their post states the files are on the floor of NVC...I had just quoted them at the time....I can't quote on my cell phone....

Woops, sorry! I need to learn to read more carefully :-P Were they a TSC transfer?

Well my senator's case work helper is on vacation. That is why he hasn't responded to my emails for the last week. I decided to give him a call to see what's up and they told me he would be back tomorrow.

Yeah, we should really move decisions for TSC to the TSC thread (I think there are two going now).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Guys dont leave us!!!!

What is this other forum? I woukd check it also... Im a texas transfer also approved 27 of june so i wanst rushing to get the number but this information isnscaring the f*** out of me...

Ill call nv tomorrow...

Today ive emailed my embassy toncheck if they have heard anything about my case and i have explained them a lil bit whats going on uscis and the delay with the texas transfered petitions...

I should be getting an answer either tomorrow or wednesday so ill keep u guys updated...

To ve honest with u i dont think it would take that long ... Honding cases for 8 weeks? OMG! they have lost their minds if it ends up being true... Not that i dont believe you Angelina :-)

I guess is my positiveness being stronger!!

Lets keep us updated!

Hugs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Yes I explained to senators office that for 3 weeks that the nvc were saying 15 business days and to call back today. I continued to say that I was dismayed to hear the nvc rep tell me this morning " the uscus us telling us you need to wait 8 weeks now". my senators confirmed that that is what the uscis is saying and is trying to find out why my file is still in Texas ( confirmed by senator) and why they are not releasing them in the normal time frame

Wait a minute guys. Zoroopa, you told us last week that you spoke to someone at NVC who told you that your case was in the building, but it just hadn't been assigned a case number yet. So, if that's true then it's not possible that they're holding them at TSC for 8 weeks. The consensus thus far when speaking to the customer service reps is that it will take UP TO 8 weeks to process them, not that they're holding them for 8 weeks before even shipping them out. Angelina, could you clarify who it was that gave you the information that TSC is holding them?

Timeline

My thread ... I thought these were our threads .... Hmmmmm

So I suppose I shouldn't post anything new I hear from MY senator lol

m

When I hear from my congressman... I'll post it in my TSC thread.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC - they said wait 8 weeks. I'll followup with my Senator's office tomorrow.

ughhh. such a headache right after being on hold for almost 30 mins sleepy.gif

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

My thread ... I thought these were our threads .... Hmmmmm

So I suppose I shouldn't post anything new I hear from MY senator lol

m

I was just using online forum jargon. There were no hidden intentions here, sorry if I offended. We were commenting on how this thread has many filers from other Centers and the message gets confusing...

The Thread Owner
  • In relation to discussion forums, “OP” typically stands for “Original Poster.” Users generally have the basic right to start a new discussion, also known as a thread. As the one executing the topic, the user’s original post stands at the top while all other responses are published below it. An original post usually consists of a question or an observation with the intent to form an active and open discussion. The "Original Poster" is considered the thread owner.

Timeline

Thanks sweetie so as "owner" of this thread I invite everyone to think of here as yours ours and not mine lol

Hugs

Angelina

I was just using online forum jargon. There were no hidden intentions here, sorry if I offended. We were commenting on how this thread has many filers from other Centers and the message gets confusing...

The Thread Owner

• In relation to discussion forums, OP typically stands for Original Poster. Users generally have the basic right to start a new discussion, also known as a thread. As the one executing the topic, the users original post stands at the top while all other responses are published below it. An original post usually consists of a question or an observation with the intent to form an active and open discussion. The "Original Poster" is considered the thread owner.

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Spoke to my senators office they are making an inquiry,,,,, for some reason the tsc is holding our approved k1 cases for 8 weeks :(

What is your Senator's name?

K-1 JourneyI-129F sent: 12/03/2012 (overnight)NOA1 printed on letter: 12/06/2012NOA1 text/email: 12/07/2012Transfer from VSC to TSC: 5/29/2013NOA2: 6/18/2013Notice of transfer to Dept of State: 7/10/2013Case received by NVC: 7/12/2013Packet 3 received: 7/26/2013Packet 3 mailed: 7/31/2013 (overnight)Packet 4 received: 8/9/2013Interview: 8/20/2013 Approved!Wedding Date: 10/26/2013 smile.pngAOS JourneyI-485/I-131/I-765 NOA1: 12/6/2013EAD/AP Approved: 2/11/2014<p>Notice of Interview Waiver: Received on 3/17/14 but dated 3/12/14

Approved 6/25/2014!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I don't really mind the wait. However if we aren't supposed to wait this long what is the point of approving these petitions and if they aren't moving foward with them smh...great just my luck lol we have the worst luck in immigration history....

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

What is your Senator's name?

Wait, I see it in your e-mail signature. Nevermind!

K-1 JourneyI-129F sent: 12/03/2012 (overnight)NOA1 printed on letter: 12/06/2012NOA1 text/email: 12/07/2012Transfer from VSC to TSC: 5/29/2013NOA2: 6/18/2013Notice of transfer to Dept of State: 7/10/2013Case received by NVC: 7/12/2013Packet 3 received: 7/26/2013Packet 3 mailed: 7/31/2013 (overnight)Packet 4 received: 8/9/2013Interview: 8/20/2013 Approved!Wedding Date: 10/26/2013 smile.pngAOS JourneyI-485/I-131/I-765 NOA1: 12/6/2013EAD/AP Approved: 2/11/2014<p>Notice of Interview Waiver: Received on 3/17/14 but dated 3/12/14

Approved 6/25/2014!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.