apple21

August 2013 F2A Visa Bulletin Prediction

254 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, when is your case completed? Thanks much!

hi ,

not completed yet

iv approved but aos not reviewed yet, got checklist for aos, we sent documents , after few days they again sent same checklist, we called they said by mistake they sent :/

Citizenship (2014):

May-10-2014.... Application mailed out , through USPS express mail.

May-12-2014.... Application package delivered.

May-15-2014.....Check Cashed by USCIS

June-02-2014....Biometrics (walk in) syracuse field office

June-04-2014....Actual Biometrics appointment date

June-04-2014....in line for interview scheduling

Aug -19-2014....Interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi ,

not completed yet

iv approved but aos not reviewed yet, got checklist for aos, we sent documents , after few days they again sent same checklist, we called they said by mistake they sent :/

please how could you know that your IV was approved?

Timeline

please how could you know that your IV was approved?

they told us on call that ur iv is approved

Citizenship (2014):

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No one has received IL? My PD is Aug 29, 2011 and our case is complete but no IL yet, I don't know if they are still scheduling interviews

When did you complete your case?

Timeline

i completed my case since MAY 23 and no il for me;my pd is MARCH 20, 2O11

My friend completed her case MAY 28th, her PD is JULY 11, 2011... she already received I/L last June 28.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

My friend completed her case MAY 28th, her PD is JULY 11, 2011... she already received I/L last June 28.

i called them everyday ; since 29 may and no il;now my lawyer request an expedite last monday (07/01) because i would like to start a master degree for fall semester in accounting;i called them again yesterday and no result about my expedite; i am waiting for the response

Timeline

i called them everyday ; since 29 may and no il;now my lawyer request an expedite last monday (07/01) because i would like to start a master degree for fall semester in accounting;i called them again yesterday and no result about my expedite; i am waiting for the response

Don't worry, you might get it tonight or tomorrow. good.gif

Timeline

plz tell me ur friend's interview was scheduled in June or she received IL in june ?

Citizenship (2014):

Timeline

plz tell me ur friend's interview was scheduled in June or she received IL in june ?

She received I/L June 28. Her interview is on August 29, 2013.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I called NVC today , NO IL yet. Priority Date 08/09/2011, Case Completed 05/01/2013. They keep saying that the visa is available but the US Consulate in Dhaka has to schedule the interview.

Edited by AUG92011F2A

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.