goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

WOOOHOOOOO

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVED THEIR NOA2

This gives the rest of us much hope. God is good

K-1 Visa

12/26/12 * I-129F mailed out

12/28/12 * I-129F received and signed

01/02/13 * NOA1

01/07/13 * Alien registration # changed

05/24/13 * Transferred to TSC

05/30/13 * Now transferred to my local office

06/03/13 * Hardcopy of transfer notice received with new receipt date (now 12/31/12)

06/05/13 * Infopass at local USCIS. Was told that petition is in Vermont (so the system says). As for Me: Keeping my faith

06/19/13 * RFE email received

06/29/13 * RFE hardcopy received (asking for letter of intent to marry from both)

07/02/13 * RFE mailed out

07/03/13 * RFE received in TX

07/05/13 * USCIS update "Review for RFE"

07/10/13 * NOA2 (email) God is GREAT

07/18/13 * NOA2 hardcopy recieved

07/22/13 * Case sent to NVC (new case # to be assigned)

07/30/13 * Got New case #. SDO2013 - God is GREAT

event.png

event.png

Thanks Sek....It is only Wednesday... you are right...:)

We have the same NOA1 :)

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

How to put service request, i filled data on USCIS page and it just redirected me to homeland secirity??

follow this link

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Case.do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I survived the great VSC to TSC transfer of May 24th 2013 and all I got was this lousy tee shirt!!!

Oh and a great big fat ---> APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooo hhhooooooooo

The case satus says june 17 th they sent letter but it updated 12 midnight the 19 th of June

You all feel like family... Thank you so far for he support

Congratulations Angelina!!!! You have been the most active and helpful person. I am happy for you. I just can hope that ours. Will be proved soon.

Thank you, i tried that before but just couldn't make it :)) i hope i will get the response before 30 days. will i get it on e-mail or standard mail?? :)))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

My NOA-1 is 12/17/2012 and still waiting for my dreaded NOA-2

Kari, no response yet? All I know is that an adjudicator is working on my case. God knows.. how long :( , please let me know if you hear anything since our NOA date is the same. 12-17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I survived the great VSC to TSC transfer of May 24th 2013 and all I got was this lousy tee shirt!!!

Oh and a great big fat ---> APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooo hhhooooooooo

The case satus says june 17 th they sent letter but it updated 12 midnight the 19 th of June

You all feel like family... Thank you so far for he support

Saw your update this morning. You must be very happy. Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

CONGRATS Angeline...*Cyber Toast* All you do please don't leave the group. You're right you all are like a virtual family and the only thing that made this all tolerable is having this forum to look forward to you. Enjoy breaking the great news to your honey!!!kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Also someone raised this point before but apparently they do keep how many times you called on file and what you called for LOL! They did for me so I said yes I called yesterday and everyday because my case is 7 months outside processing time and NO ONE can give me any acceptable reason. So they transferred me to tier 2 FINALLY! On the phone waiting and eating breakfast :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

My NOA-1 is 12/17/2012 and still waiting for my dreaded NOA-2

Your NOA1 date is same as mine. I'm still waiting to get the NOA 2. When did you submit your application? Mine was 12/13.

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Kari, no response yet? All I know is that an adjudicator is working on my case. God knows.. how long sad.png , please let me know if you hear anything since our NOA date is the same. 12-17

LovenHope23, I am hoping for something this week. I spoke with officer yesterday and he said he was sending email to the adjudicator to approve it as soon as possible so I am keeping my fingures across

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Yes I was depressed .. I still feel for all if you still waiting .. If it helps here is my number

Maybe some of you are close to this

Congrat Angelina!!! So happy for you.

Mine was 41331. crying.gif

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

How many approved so far, is anyone counting?? :)))

LovenHope23, I am hoping for something this week. I spoke with officer yesterday and he said he was sending email to the adjudicator to approve it as soon as possible so I am keeping my fingures across

How do we know if we got an adjudicator ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.