Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats.. Bless you all

Spoiler

GC Expiry - 10/27/16

ROC:
09/13/16 - Sent I-751 package to CSC
09/16/16 - USCIS received package
09/20/16 - $845 check cashed - (myself and 3 children)

09/22/16 - NOA1 hard copy. Dated 09/16/16
09/26/16- Verification of Inclusion of a Dependent in I-751 (x 3) - Dated 09/16/16

10/13/16 - Biometrics Appointment

09/25/17 - Infopass - I-551 stamp. Expiry 6/25/18

02/15/18 - Case Inquiry - Out of processing time (09/22/18) Reply due 3/10/18.

02/25/18 - Case updated to "We received your case" 

04/06/18 - Case updated to "We received your case"

04/06/18 - Case updated to "We transferred your case to another USCIS office for processing" - CSC to CSC  (letter)

04/10/18 - Case updated to "We transferred your case to another USCIS office for processing" - CSC to POTOMAC  (letter)

04/11/18 - Case updated to "We transferred your case to another USCIS office for processing"

04/19/18 - Case updated to "We received your case" 

05/07/18 - Case updated to "We transferred your case to another USCIS office for processing" - POTOMAC to NBC.  (letter)

05/07/18 - Case updated to "We received your case"

05/08/18 - Case updated to "We transferred your case to another USCIS office for processing'

06/01/18 - Case Approved with N-400 Approval. 

CITIZENSHIP

08/23/17 - N-400 sent (USPS Lost package, In Transit - Delayed status)
09/11/17 - N-400 sent again via FedEX.

09/14/17 - N-400 NOA1

09/25/17 - Email Acceptance - Routed to NBC.

10/10/17 - Walk in Biometrics - Seattle.

10/18/17 - In line for Interview

05/02/18 - Interview Scheduled.

06/01/18 - Interview - APPROVED

07/04/18 - July 4th Oath Ceremony.

Nice, congrats.

Fernando & Michelle

12/05/2011 - Mailed I-129F
12/09/2011 - Received NOA1
12/21/2011 - Last updated by USCIS
04/12/2012 - Approved!
05/08/2012 - NVC received
05/09/2012 - Left NVC
05/14/2012 - Received at Consulate
06/25/2012 - Interview at Consulate, APPROVED!!!!
07/07/2012 - POE at JFK, easy.

09/28/2012 - Mailed I-485
11/09/2012 - Appointment for Biometrics
12/08/2012 - EAD and AP Card arrived in mail. No updates to USCIS website.
07/26/2013 - Approved, no interview.

04/30/2015 - Mailed I-751

06/03/2015 - Appointment for Biometrics

02/29/2016 - Approved, no interview.

03/14/2016 - Received 10-year Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Congrats!!! Congrats!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Me and Matan

10/20/2012: Met in Israel

10/23/2012: First date

01/04/2013: Moved-in together

03/13/2013: Officially engaged!!!!!!!!! biggrin.png

USCIS/CSC

03/21/2013: Sent I-129F

03/28/2013: I-129F Received

04/01/2013: NOA 1

07/10/2013: NOA 2

NVC

10/03/2013: NVC Receives Case

xx/xx/2013: NVC Forwards Case to Jerusalem

I am soooo excited....I checked the USCIS website about an hour ago and i couldn't belive my eyes...My case is approved guys!!!

I cannot describe the level of gratitud and happines i felt, God is good!!.....i prayed everyday, i wrote to the congresswoman, i wrote to the senator, i called all the time, i lost sleep, i cried almost everynight but it is finally here.

After 7 months exactly i can finally do my happy dance...woohoo!!!!!! dancin5hr.gifkicking.gifjest.gifbiggrin.png

Thank you all for the words of encouragement, for all the answers and all the advices...i have been waiting for this day for so long!

Thank you God!

OMG so happy for you. Things are looking up hon. Yay you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am soooo excited....I checked the USCIS website about an hour ago and i couldn't belive my eyes...My case is approved guys!!!

I cannot describe the level of gratitud and happines i felt, God is good!!.....i prayed everyday, i wrote to the congresswoman, i wrote to the senator, i called all the time, i lost sleep, i cried almost everynight but it is finally here.

After 7 months exactly i can finally do my happy dance...woohoo!!!!!! dancin5hr.gifkicking.gifjest.gifbiggrin.png

Thank you all for the words of encouragement, for all the answers and all the advices...i have been waiting for this day for so long!

Thank you God!

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to the day that we'll have this same happiness... it seems so far away...

12/11/2012 Engaged

02/16/2013 I-129F packet sent

02/21/2013 NOA1 (Vermont Service Center)

06/21/2013 Case transferred to TSC

07/22/2013 NOA2

08/20/2013 Case shipped to NVC

08/28/2013 NVC received

08/28/2013 Got case number

09/06/2013 Got interview date

10/29/2013 Interview

12/08/2013 Wedding

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Thank you God!

yes, but do you have your Visa in hand?

don't get your hopes to high, I did the same and am now in AP because the US embassy in France thinks it is doing its job...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Thank you everybody!!!......Thank you for the kind words and the wishes!...it means the world to me...I am so greatful for the kind words goofy.gif

Congratulations! It's true that it take longer time this year than before, you can see those petitions of venezuela since 2012 august-november, all couples had waited more than 6 months untill NOA2, instead of not even 4 or 5 months at 2011 or the starting months of 2012. so don't worry, from now the journey will be very fast rose.gif

I sure hope so, someone told me Ccs embassy was a very easy one, i am so nervous/excited. I noticed your interview is coming up next month, best of wishes to you and please post a review so i can know how i went...Thanks for your words smile.png

Congrats

I got my noa2 today too ^^

Felling in the heaven

Congratulations!!! dancin5hr.gif

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! We just got our approval yesterday!! I'm still in shock i think hahaha dancin5hr.gif

Awesome....Congrats!!dancin5hr.gif

Awww at last! Congratulations!!! Im so happy for uu:D cant wait for minesss im praying every day!

Keep doing that, dont give up hope, i thought about quitting the whole process at times but our day finally came and it will soon come for you too! You are all in my prayers

Felicitaciones!!! I am glad y'all got yours too. Have a smooth rest of the way smile.png

Thank You so much!!! goofy.gif

Yay!! Congrats!! Start gathering everything you need now, b/c you will see how fast this process is going to go! Good luck!!!

I am still trying to process the whole approval thing, i have been gathering some documents, there are still a few that i need but i'm on top of it already...I can wait to be done and have my sweetheart with me already!

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to the day that we'll have this same happiness... it seems so far away...

You will...don't give up! no0pb.gif Thanks!!

---------------------------------------------------------heart.gif KAIDEM heart.gif----------------------------------------------------------------------

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

yes, but do you have your Visa in hand?

don't get your hopes to high, I did the same and am now in AP because the US embassy in France thinks it is doing its job...

I am the petitioner and he does not have a visa on hand yet.

I am sorry that happened to you but we have a pretty solid story, we known each other for 15 years, he was my first real BF (highschool sweetheart) and my only worry so far its the fact that i might need an sponsor and can't find one yet, even without it i have faith in God and i know that he will help us all go throught this, if things dont go as planned thats why i always have a plan B, i won't let anybody denied me happiness, nor immigration or a country...Thanks for the input though, I hope it all works out for you as well! star_smile.gif

---------------------------------------------------------heart.gif KAIDEM heart.gif----------------------------------------------------------------------

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.