Mr. Big Dog

Armed Man Arrested on School Grounds claims to be Sovereign Citizen

186 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Do govt also needs to know when I purchase or sell gun on top of this?

Yes. When you go bonkers, they will need to account for the weapon.

How many of these ineligible individuals are going to purchase firearms legally?

You have identified the problem right there. See how easy that is?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

You have identified the problem right there. See how easy that is?

How many of these ineligible individuals are going to purchase firearms legally?

That number is well know to past and present administrations, there has nothing been done to address that, so how is any new law going to be more effective?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What idiot would feel a need to register it or insure it if he was not going to operate it?

ah right. live in a personal property tax state and see how well that flies with the tax man.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

See here's the part that drives me crazy. Here's the proposition of a law that would be put in place to help reduce SOME gun violence. Then the answer is, what about illegal sales. Yeah, we all know. No laws are allowed unless they completely fix society?

I'm starting to miss the George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin threads.

rofl.gif

ah right. live in a personal property tax state and see how well that flies with the tax man.

No joke. Happy birthday! You owe us a million.......

Timeline

That number is well know to past and present administrations, there has nothing been done to address that, so how is any new law going to be more effective?

qI9IV9P.gif

I guess you just believe everything obama tells you.

His admin tells you new law will be effective and you believe it.

He tells you he is so worried about children and gun violence etc... wht did his admin do before Sandy Hook?

Why did they not act before Sandy Hook?

Timeline

See here's the part that drives me crazy. Here's the proposition of a law that would be put in place to help reduce SOME gun violence. Then the answer is, what about illegal sales. Yeah, we all know. No laws are allowed unless they completely fix society?

My point is if present admin is so much worried about citizen saftey, they did have a starting point - they could have crack down on the individuals who were ineligible to purchase a weapon and yet attempted to purchase one.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My point is if present admin is so much worried about citizen saftey, they did have a starting point - they could have crack down on the individuals who were ineligible to purchase a weapon and yet attempted to purchase one.

Who cares about the administration or the past. The majority of the citizens of this country was background checks for all gun purchases. The government is so worthless/incompetent/paid for that they completely useless to do what their citizens want them to do. Instead we get a lot of slippery slope, 2nd amendment law abiding-####### and nothing gets accomplished. Nothing. The worst part is that people buy into all the #######. Why is it such a big deal for a law abiding citizen to go through a background check every time a gun is purchased? Why are you so worried that the government knows you have a gun?

Timeline

, 2nd amendment law abiding-####### and nothing gets accomplished. Nothing. The worst part is that people buy into all the #######. Why is it such a big deal for a law abiding citizen to go through a background check every time a gun is purchased?

That is exactly what the prob is - errosion of ones right, freedom and liberty.

Thats how it went after 9/11 if you have not done nothing wrong you don't have to worry and it lead to the laws where one can be monitored without warrant, one can be held in prision without due process as long as they want.

If you are not doing anything wrong you should not be worried about TSA patting you down.... I am sure you have seen where that has gone.

If law abiding citizen has not done anything wrong, than why is him/her requird to go thru any additional check or provide their details?