Mr. Big Dog

Armed Man Arrested on School Grounds claims to be Sovereign Citizen

186 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well the commie/soclialist libs argument against voter ID is that there is no measurable voter fraud. The corporate suck-up, gun loving, religious nuts on the other hand say that if there is no measurable voter fraud, then what's the problem? Why not show an ID?

The fact that there is no measurable voter fraud does not mean at all that all eligible voters possess an ID that would allow them to vote under the various voter ID pieces of legislation out there. So, the corporate suck-up, gun loving, religious nuts just don't get it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Well there is a slight difference wouldn't you say? One is clearly a ploy to gain some ground in the polls, the other is the liberal attempt to reduce gun violence.

I think the libs are aware that these background checks aren't going to reduce gun violence. Because really they're not to prevent any measurable gun violence. But they can go to their base and say they did something. They'll just pi$$ off conservatives more than they'll accomplish any reduction in firearm related violence.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Timeline

Nothing will curb gun violence in the short term. There are more guns than people in this country and it would take some time for that ratio to change significantly. On the other hand, excusing non-action because we already have too many firearms in circulation is a defeatist position that only the French would take.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Nothing will curb gun violence in the short term. There are more guns than people in this country and it would take some time for that ratio to change significantly. On the other hand, excusing non-action because we already have too many firearms in circulation is a defeatist position that only the French would take.

Agreed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Curb gun violence?

IMO, the only thing that will curb gun violence is the shooting of guns, en masse.

Why? Less people left over, once finished.

Less people always equals less numbers, when they be counting stats for gun violence.

[en masse is important, here, for this scenario to work]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Sorry, I should clarify. I don't think the 2nd amendment is #######. But I think it can still exist as is with universal background checks and a national gun registry.

BTW, I think the real reason republicans push for voter ids is because it helps their cause. But, I don't really care about people's excuses on this subject. Frickin' get out of the cave and go get an id. I bet it even takes less time and effort than voting. I guess us wealthy Americans are the only ones capable of buying a $15 govt ID.

Universal Background checks ok

National registry- No way. I know Tinfoil hat the government would never abuse that list. IRS,Justice Dept.. need I go on

I think the libs are aware that these background checks aren't going to reduce gun violence. Because really they're not to prevent any measurable gun violence. But they can go to their base and say they did something. They'll just pi$$ off conservatives more than they'll accomplish any reduction in firearm related violence.

and the libs will not be satisfied at registering all Firearms and a complete background check. Thier ultimate aim is to ban any weapon they don't think anyone should have. They have already probven that.

If the Libs would stop all the Assault weapon ban, limit magazine capacity foolishness we might could have a reasonable national discussion on guns. Look what they did after Newtown. They immodestly started wanting to ban guns. NRA membership went thru the roof.

I don't get where you're going with this.

I think what he is saying is that not having a license or insurance will not stop you from buying a car. It will stop you from financing a car.

Timeline

Pure knee-jerk reaction...

Let's say I like pink dildos. If it seems the govt. is going to start restricting access to pink dildos, is it a knee jerk reaction if I go out and buy 10 pink dildos?

Pure knee-jerk reaction...

Oh yes. Anything that flys in the face of Liberal Logic, is, well just a anomaly .

Timeline

Logic tends to have a liberal bias to it, but I would not go as far as calling Americans a anomaly [sic].

You're playing with big words again I see.