43 posts in this topic

You also have reputation points. I would guess they are a tally of +1s (I remember seeing this briefly before and a few members were red when you could give -1)

I was actually looking around to find out what are REPUTATION points? I see that I have 17 of them. Do you get more reputation points if you post more or comment on people's topics?

This is an interesting feature. idea9dv.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Green check box to the right builds reputation. So the more people "like" what you are saying the more reputation you have. This is all relative, so take it with a grain of salt. It would probably be more accurate if we allowed negative votes but that would be a recipe for mischief :P.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

drats. i missed seeing my warning points this weekend.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Maybe now we'll have reputation padding to go along with the post padding. I can think of a few candidates. devil.gif

I just bumped you up one there, so there you go.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

drats. i missed seeing my warning points this weekend.

Assign a warning point to every time a moderator contacted you with that official template, and you will be close enough.

Edited by The Patriot

Timeline

Assign a warning point to every time a moderator contacted you with that official template, and you will be close enough.

Apologies - you lost me at 'template'.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

How about, "preformatted personal message" complete with fine print and expired links?

uhm.. nope.

I just bumped you up one there, so there you go.

Thank you!! The only reason I hang out here is to get as many posts and reputation points as possible!! I might make a few dozen sock puppet accounts so I can plus each one of my posts at least 20+ times!! I'll be number one in rep in no time. devil.gifdevil.gif

I plussed your post too. One good turn deserves another.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

The system does have a method for this, but there is a downside. You can read the note/warning when you are warned however the system will automatically prevent you from posting until you acknowledge that you read it via a pop-up/check box.

Thoughts? It is easy for me to enable. ..

If we are going to be allowed to see our total points tally, then enable this feature instead.

I think showing everyone their own scorecard would be a good idea. For the narcissists, it would act as a spur to get themselves banned faster. For the remainder of the inmates (myself included), it might engender a little extra civility into the discussions.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

How about, "preformatted personal message" complete with fine print and expired links?

oh. i think i know of what you write, sorta, sideways.

I'm old school I gets my email as ascii. I don't use any html or embedded stuff, ever. think of lynx on a vt-220 terminal running sco unix . that stone age stuff...

Ya, I gots some things in from the mods that meets yer criteria. I'll count, see whats what. Hint - you and I are probably close in count.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Could you not just have it as an alternative to those heart thingies under your picture.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”