mamichou

csc august and sept filers

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really disapointed about the wait. We don't know how long or how or if we even going to be approved this year. This is terrible and i was thinking about cancelling K1 and getting married in Europe and file K3?

does anyone know if this will be a good idea

thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really disapointed about the wait. We don't know how long or how or if we even going to be approved this year. This is terrible and i was thinking about cancelling K1 and getting married in Europe and file K3?

does anyone know if this will be a good idea

thank you

You will have to start all over and file a K-3. You will still be dealing with government works that work slow, slower and slower. I wrote to my Senators, sent email to the White House, I going to file an office complaint with the USCIS and homeland Security. We all need to keep writing our Senators and USCIS. Maybe they will put US citizens in front of the illegals. But I would not hold your breath. Write to you local TV station and newspaper.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Doesn't CR-1 take 1 year? You might want to look into the CR-1 forum.

The issue with CSC is, it keeps dragging on and on the process, so that we barely have a clue of NOA2 timing.

At each point going K-1 route seems the fastest. Can't make any decision. Fantastic !!!

K-1 Timeline
• Feb 22, 2013 – I-129F mailed via FedEx
• Feb 25, 2013 – USCIS Dallas Lockbox received
• Feb 27, 2013 – NOA1 date (CSC)
• Mar 04, 2013 – NOA1 hardcopy in mail

• Aug 07, 2013 – NOA2 (161 days)

• Aug 10, 2013 – NOA2 hardcopy in mail

• Sep 04, 2013 – file sent out from CSC

• Sep 12, 2013 – NVC assigned TKY case #

• Sep 13, 2013 – file in transit to TKY from NVC

• Sep 16, 2013 – CEAC site case status "READY"

• Oct 21, 2013 – Interview at Tokyo Embassy, approved in 3 minutes (236 days since NOA1)

• Oct 21, 2013 – CEAC site case status "Administrative Processing"

• Oct 22, 2013 – CEAC site case status "Issued"

• Oct 23, 2013 – K-1 visa delivered at around noon

j3sWp9.png

Some of the current CR1 visas are taking less than 6 months. Others, like mine, are in the middle at about 8 months total and some are a little longer with August filers still waiting on approvals. Of course there are still the June and July filers but because of the mass transfer to NBC and local offices, most have been fairly quick unless you're from an area with a large field office that is already super busy like NYC or Atlanta.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, we are thinking about ditching the K1 for now and traveling a bit more for a year or two and waiting til another time to try the K1 or CR1. Maybe in a few years the procedures and times will be regulated and fixed. One can only hope. I head to the PI in a week and gonna have a good long talk about what we want to do next. Another 4-5 months apart just doesn't sit well with either if us. Thanks CSC!

Just hang in there. If you will cancel the K1 and shift on CR-1, you'll still WAIT and DEAL with the whole process slow down.

Don't give up. Something good is about to happen. :)

God bless! September filer here as well.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am finding it really stressful. I am having to be mom and dad to our little boy at the moment. It was lovely when we went to visit the U.S. for just under 90 days back in December. Our little boy was able to be with his dad and we were together as a family.. just long enough to get settled. It was lovely to have help with baby, and less stressful. then i have to separate fro my fiance and baby has to say goodbye to daddy. I hate this waiting and waiting. I really hope this NOA2 does not take a year or more. I never thought i would be bringing our son up on my own for at least a year waiting for just a decision to the next step! Its our little boy thats suffering the most with this. Thats what annoys me. It hurts when he cried for his dad... and he is already a U.S. citizen. I feel terrible for my fiance that he cant hold our baby boy, or see his skills developing. So sad that he is missing out on such an importaint part of our son growing! :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am finding it really stressful. I am having to be mom and dad to our little boy at the moment. It was lovely when we went to visit the U.S. for just under 90 days back in December. Our little boy was able to be with his dad and we were together as a family.. just long enough to get settled. It was lovely to have help with baby, and less stressful. then i have to separate fro my fiance and baby has to say goodbye to daddy. I hate this waiting and waiting. I really hope this NOA2 does not take a year or more. I never thought i would be bringing our son up on my own for at least a year waiting for just a decision to the next step! Its our little boy thats suffering the most with this. Thats what annoys me. It hurts when he cried for his dad... and he is already a U.S. citizen. I feel terrible for my fiance that he cant hold our baby boy, or see his skills developing. So sad that he is missing out on such an importaint part of our son growing! :(

Hang in there. We will get our happily ever after at some point soon. In the meantime, Skype as often as you can. It's not perfect but it's better than not seeing each other. My 8 year old son does his prayers with my fiance each day we can. Not always easy with an 8 hour time difference but helps them bond. He finds it hard to understand why we can't just go there get married and stay. Hard to explain to him the delays and the red tape.

event.png

07.22.2011 Met the other half of my soul for first time In the US
06.08.2012 Got engaged
08.01.2012 I-129F submitted
08.07.2012 NOA1 received
04.18.2013 RFE email & Txt

04.24.2013 RFE email & Txt again!

04.28.2013 RFE hard copy rec'vd

05.03.2013 RFE response mailed to CSC

05.06.2013 RFE response received at CSC

05.09.2013 NOA2 text!!!!!!

05.13.2013 NOA2 Hard Copy received YAY!!!!

07.24.2013 Date of Packet 4

07.26.2013 Received packet 4

08.30.2013 Interview at London Embassy

APPROVED!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

[/quote

Hang in there, it can't be too much longer. I understand your sorrow, but try not to concentrate that much on what you are missing, think about what future holds for you and your baby boy - all the wonderful family moments, father and son bonding time is awaiting them. I know you suffer seing your family apart, I have 7 yo son myself, but there will be times when none of you will even remember those dark times of not being together.

NOA1 - 2012/08/22

240 days later - day of my dreams - NOA2 2013/04/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.