LA NEGRA

HOW DO I GO ABOUT AN ANNULMENT?

31 posts in this topic

MY HUSBAND CAME IN ON A K-1 VISA AND WE DID MARRY WITHIN THE 90 DAYS, NOW I HAD FOUND OUT THAT HE MARRY ME FOR A GREEN CARD AND I WILL LIKE TO ANNUL OUR WEDDING. I HAVE NOT SEND OUT HIS AOS YET.... CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME???

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

MY HUSBAND CAME IN ON A K-1 VISA AND WE DID MARRY WITHIN THE 90 DAYS, NOW I HAD FOUND OUT THAT HE MARRY ME FOR A GREEN CARD AND I WILL LIKE TO ANNUL OUR WEDDING. I HAVE NOT SEND OUT HIS AOS YET.... CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME???

I don't think you can annul your marriage because he married you for residency only. In your case, filing for divorce may be less complicated.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Contact a lawyer and see what they have to say. I'm sure it's a common thing.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Timeline

I don't think you can annul your marriage because he married you for residency only. In your case, filing for divorce may be less complicated.

Should be able to since he married her in bad faith and she just found out that he concealed ulterior motives and had she known of these motives she wouldn't have married him. That should nullify a marriage.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Should be able to since he married her in bad faith and she just found out that he concealed ulterior motives and had she known of these motives she wouldn't have married him. That should nullify a marriage.

That makes sense. Thanks!!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

THANKS... Now how do i go about it???

You need to contact a divorce lawyer or go down to the courts and ask there how to obtain the papers you need. You can do research for lawyers on google and find the address to your local court on google as well.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Yes divorce him fast because of people like him a lot of people get denied their visa don't feel bad for him sent him back to his country don't let him to

continue to use you

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

THANKS... Now how do i go about it???

Time to get a family law lawyer.

Good luck.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Make sure you are never alone with him either, just so he doesn't have the basis to file a false claim of abuse.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

What proof do you have? There is a difference between cheating and truly havng evidence that he used you for a green card.

I am sorry you are going through this

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Timeline

Hi it depends on the state. What state are you in?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.