lemajeca

How to ensure you have a clear lungs?

54 posts in this topic

Agree with what you like but what you believe and what is true are two different things. I passed everything with flying colours as expected because I don't have TB. I had asthma when I was a kid, no damage to my lungs so nothing to be concerned about. If you want to eat healthy, go ahead, but don't fool yourself into believing that it will change the outcome because it won't. If you don't have TB, you will be fine. It's that easy.

If you want to be healthy, go to a doctor, get tested, get the BCG vaccine. THAT will stop you contracting it, not food.

You are extremely wrong. The link you posted is for old wives tales. It is not the truth. Herbal remedies are for sure good for some things, not all. Certainly not for prevention or cure of TB.

same to you... :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I just posted a link that it cures tb but most people in the modern world would not believe in herbal medicines anymore because they just wanted to be ok right away.

What i was actually telling the OP was my preparation then before my medical exam because raw garlic prevents and cures tb.

Your belief petrifies me. It petrifies me because people like you are the reason these diseases, which were controlled, are coming back.

I can't read this thread anymore, it's horrifying.

Your belief petrifies me. It petrifies me because people like you are the reason these diseases, which were controlled, are coming back.

I can't read this thread anymore, it's horrifying.

wow such a bis statement that people like me is the reason why its coming back when all we did is we used natural medicines to cure diseases. :whistle:

It is sad when people can be so naive of these simple things just because they have a modern remedy. It is like saying why wash the dishes with your hands when dishwashers can do it for you.

Edited by RyRo

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

wow such a bis statement that people like me is the reason why its coming back when all we did is we used natural medicines to cure diseases. :whistle:

It is sad when people can be so naive of these simple things just because they have a modern remedy. It is like saying why wash the dishes with your hands when dishwashers can do it for you when using your hands doesnt even mean it wont clean the dishes anymore.

}Our Journey{

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm afraid you're all wrong. TB and any other disease the US checks for can be easily cured with clorox bleach. Just one cup full cleans the system right up, nothing will show up on any xrays...

Ryan:

The amount of ignorance and belief in a doctor as god in this thread is overwhelming.

Let me post a statistic for you so we can establish the fact that the doctor is NOT the god who you say he is.

Modern medicine doctors / Pharma KILL more people than MOST WARS.post-133284-0-41088800-1363364540_thumb.jpg

Ok now that we have established this, we can see your misplaced belief in your "gods" really is not well placed at all, is it?

1) Anyone posting to this thread is more than likely not a doctor, and 2) If anyone here is a doctor you kill more people than you save just to line your pockets!

Now real factual evidence from PROFESSIONALS in history and the present (not unproven statements) on the efficacy of raw garlic curing tuberculosis.

Per: http://www.livestrong.com/article/436768-garlic-and-tuberculosis/

In 1946, around the same time as the discovery of the first anti-tuberculosis drugs ethambutol and isoniazid, the research group of Raghunandana Rao in India asked whether garlic extract affects the growth of mycobacteria. They tested the question both in cell culture in vitro, as well as in infected guinea pig in vivo. Results indicated that garlic stops growth of mycobacteria in both -- the dish and the animals. Not many researchers then followed this line of investigation, but in 1985, the anti-tuberculosis effects of garlic were confirmed and expanded by Gelaha nd Garagusi. However, because we have available specific anti-tuberculosis drugs, no clinical trials tested the effect of garlic on tuberculosis in patients.
In World War 2, British physicians treating battle wounds with garlic reported its benefits in warding off septic poisoning and gangrene. In 1944, a Chester I. Cavallito, identified garlic's strong odor as the compound, Allicin, as an antibiotic.

Tests found raw garlic more powerful than penicillin and tetracycline. Literally hundreds of studies confirm garlic as a broad-spectrum antibiuotic against lon list of microbes that spread disease, including btulism, tuberculosis, diarrhea, staphylococcus, dysentery and typhoid.

Garlic is antibacterial, antifugal, an-tiparasitic, antiprotozoan, and antiviral.

The National Library of Medicine, in Bethesda, Maryland, a prestigious repository of medical literature, contains about 125 papers on garlic revealing the potent compound that appear to retard heart disease, stroke, cancer, and a wide range of infections.

Garlic can help your brain function. Dr Garagus had noticed an article in the Chinese Medical Journal. Chinese doctors referred to the ancient practice of administering garlic. They fed and injected garlic into patients with a serious infection called cryptococcal meningitis. Of the sixteen who got the garlic, eleven survived.

For a cure rate of sixty per cent, this was not bad, considering that this infection gets in the spinal cord and into the brain. Even some powerful antibiotics can't cross the blood-brain, barrier to attack the bacteria. The meant garlic, or at least some chemical of garlic probably did travel from the blood stream or spinal fluid and into the brain, where it destroyed the bacteria, and caused no side effect unlike prescription antibiotics.

Dr. Garagus looked up the medical literature and found that garlic was extensively used to treat tuberculosis.

In fact days before man-made antibiotics, garlic was the drug of choice against TB. At the turn of the century the head of the larger tuberculosis ward in Dublin reported remarkable cure rates from eating, inhaling, and smearing garlic on the chest as an oitment. Around the same time in New York, a physician compared the effectiveness of fifty five tuberculosis treatments and found garlic the best.

http://www.nutraceutical.com/educate/pdf/garlic.pdf

GARLIC

Nature’s Amazing Nutritional and Medicinal Wonder Food Copyright 1995

Albert Schweitzer used garlic for treating amebic dysentery

in Africa. Early in this century, tuberculosis was treated with garlic

and it was also used as an antibiotic/antiseptic for wounds during

World War II. American and European doctors alike noted a

remarkable high cure rate in tuberculosis patients treated with garlic.2 Septic poisoning and gangrene, which can so quickly develop in

battlefield wounds were prevented to a significant degree by using

garlic.

During the 1950’s Chinese scientists used garlic to successfully treat influenza. Subsequently, western studies found that garlic

was an effective treatment for the common cold.

So great now that everyone who has foolishly contended against what has been said (without doing any research mind you) can now eat ALL of their words.

It is rather upsetting people hurting other peoples chances from curing themselves naturally

with their ignorance when they goto their doctors I mean "gods" in order to get the pharma cure

that will end up killing them in the end.

Next I beg you please do not show your ignorance and do at least A LITTLE bit of research before thinking you have any kind of a disagreement with what is presented.

If you have any evidence to the contrary that historically garlic was not used to

cure tuberculosis please present it or how about any evidence at all.

I doubt you will find it.

Ryan

post-133284-0-41088800-1363364540_thumb.jpg

Edited by RyRo

}Our Journey{

who else has referred to a doctor as God. :unsure: this thread has gone off the tracks...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

who else has referred to a doctor as God. :unsure: this thread has gone off the tracks...

Nice straw man argument. The statement being made is very clear. Instead of people trusting themselves with their own health

they go to doctors as if they are "god".

This is a euphemism not a change in topic.

It is also very topical to the thread because people were treating medical doctors as if what they prescribed or believed

was the end all in medicine (which it is not).

Therefore the euphemism.

So I fail to see how what you are saying is true.

Furthermore how has it gone off tracks when it specifically targets the ops questions regarding clearing the lungs out or curing TB.

The solution provided via garlic (which was put into contention earlier in the thread) was justified and proven.

How much more on topic could it be?

Much more I am amazed how you ignore the fact that other posters were giving bad information to the op.

So now with my post the op knows what to do.

Thread back on topic.

Edited by RyRo

}Our Journey{

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah I'm confused.. so doctors now kill people? I think you could easily look at life expectancy of Philippines vs. US and pretty quickly determine Dr's increase life expectancy. I'm not saying that's a good thing, but it seems pretty obvious to me. I've only blamed my Dr for one thing, it's obvious I was switched at birth and I should be royalty. Damn you DR. Seuss!

Yeah I'm confused.. so doctors now kill people? I think you could easily look at life expectancy of Philippines vs. US and pretty quickly determine Dr's increase life expectancy. I'm not saying that's a good thing, but it seems pretty obvious to me. I've only blamed my Dr for one thing, it's obvious I was switched at birth and I should be royalty. Damn you DR. Seuss!

I am not sure where you confusion is at. Clearly I was speaking to some posters who believe that

the medical establishment is the end all in medical care. Doctors do not even have nutrition training

and all the know how to do is prescribe pharma. This was the advice of earlier posters against natural

forms of treatment such as garlic.

You are assuming doctor's increase life expectancy, but that is only to the ones who live. What if you took

into consideration the one's who died?

Therefore calling into question other previous commmenters beliefs of natural treatments curing TB as ridiculous, the evidence I provided of the number of patients doctor's kill is an opposing argument against their preferred means of treatment.

In order to refute previous posters misaligned beliefs in the medical system, and to clarify the use of FOOD to heal the

body from disease I had to make these statements.

Life expectancy can also be attributed to the rise in food safety, and food quality. Therefore you proving the statement you made to be true is

ambiguous at best for not knowing the causes of rising life expectancy.

OP now that you have the answer to your question. YES Garlic will heal it, and many other vitamins and herbs will also. I am not a doctor

(thank God), but I do know that you can heal TB with vitamins, and herbs. Your strongest allie is going to be garlic. Vitamin C also increases

the immune systems response in making white cells. So that is another go. Just do a little research type "what vitamins should I take for TB", "What herbs should I take for TB" etc...

Since you now have your answer OP feel free to close this thread at anytime.

Edited by RyRo

}Our Journey{

Furthermore how has it gone off tracks when it specifically targets the ops questions regarding clearing the lungs out or curing TB.

The solution provided via garlic (which was put into contention earlier in the thread) was justified and proven.

Oh and eating raw garlic as a "cure"... really if TB were that simple to cure why would CDC even be concerned with it :wacko:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

RyRo, on 15 March 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Hank_, on 15 March 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

Oh and eating raw garlic as a "cure"... really if TB were that simple to cure why would CDC even be concerned with it

I've been reading posts about their case has been delayed because St Luke's found something on the results of their chest x-ray. So I would like to ask how to have a clear lungs? I don't smoke and I always take vitamins. I drink occasionally. Just really want to make sure they won't find anything.

If the OP has TB (which he unfortunately does not know if he does or not) then the proposed would be a good solution to keeping his lungs clear. Yes?

Edited by RyRo

}Our Journey{

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welllllll, actually.... yes. Doctors kill more people than guns.... LOL!!

As for life expectancy, latest article I read showed life expectancy going down in the U.S. , but not so in the Philippines.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.