lemajeca

How to ensure you have a clear lungs?

54 posts in this topic

Originally what was said was sharing my preparation before my medical to the OP then posts where made to question the credibility of what was said and so we backed it up with facts.

Clearly this is heading way out off topic as after we have presented our facts and posts were made again to pin point certain facts that they couldn't believe is actually what is really going on.

So much has been said, we presented what we needed to present and said what needs to be said.

If you dont want to believe then it is totally up to you.

To the OP:

Hey hope everything goes well

Be healthy, get good amounts of vitamins through fruits, and make sure to eat plenty of raw garlic

and you have at least eliminated the possibility of anything holding you back unless it is a physical scar on the lungs. God bless your journey :)

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

my only contention was drinking milk has a positive effect on the chest x-ray. I never disputed if herbal remedies can be beneficial to your health. so much for my ignorance. peace.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

I'm afraid you're all wrong. TB and any other disease the US checks for can be easily cured with clorox bleach. Just one cup full cleans the system right up, nothing will show up on any xrays...

:rofl:

Edited by lvchic

I am the USC

I'm afraid you're all wrong. TB and any other disease the US checks for can be easily cured with clorox bleach. Just one cup full cleans the system right up, nothing will show up on any xrays...

Just in case there is anyone out there who does not understand he is joking... HE is.. That will kill you dead.

I know folks but there is always one out there.

Raw garlic benefits health by facilitating the treatment of conditions like atherosclerosis, arthritis, tuberculosis , bronchitis, pneumonia, insomnia, hypoglycemia, intestinal worms, digestive disorders, bladder stones, allergies, and various other diseases.

Read more http://www.speedyrem...c-benefits.html

Garlic is a great remedy to prevent tuberculosis. You can have raw garlic three times a day or have garlic capsule.

http://www.home-reme...culosis-tb.html

Here is a partial list of ailments that have been successfully treated by raw garlic or garlic extracts: high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, tuberculosis, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, hypoglycemia, bronchitis, asthma, whooping, pneumonia, common cold, allergies, intestinal worms, intestinal putrefaction and gas, parasitic diarrhea, dysentery and insomnia.

http://www.herballeg..._Medicinal.html

what concerns them is that it is communicable that's why it needs to be treated before a patient travels elsewhere. :)

consumptive.jpg

If the OP has TB (which he unfortunately does not know if he does or not) then the proposed would be a good solution to keeping his lungs clear. Yes?

yes, absolutely!

• 2 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am getting nervous now. Im a smoker (trying to stop) and had pneumonia as a kid (which they say can leave a scar on your lungs). I never had any problems whenever I have chest xrays, never been exposed to people who have TB. But knowing that this will be a stricter, more thorough xray test, I am getting extremely worried that they might find something.

Anyways, I will just be truthful to the doc and pray that everything will turn out fine and I wont have to undergo sputum test anymore.

Originally what was said was sharing my preparation before my medical to the OP then posts where made to question the credibility of what was said and so we backed it up with facts.

Clearly this is heading way out off topic as after we have presented our facts and posts were made again to pin point certain facts that they couldn't believe is actually what is really going on.

So much has been said, we presented what we needed to present and said what needs to be said.

If you dont want to believe then it is totally up to you.

To the OP:

Hey hope everything goes well

Be healthy, get good amounts of vitamins through fruits, and make sure to eat plenty of raw garlic

and you have at least eliminated the possibility of anything holding you back unless it is a physical scar on the lungs. God bless your journey http://static-forums.visajourney.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

I better try eating garlic from now on!

I am getting nervous now. Im a smoker (trying to stop) and had pneumonia as a kid (which they say can leave a scar on your lungs). I never had any problems whenever I have chest xrays, never been exposed to people who have TB. But knowing that this will be a stricter, more thorough xray test, I am getting extremely worried that they might find something.

Anyways, I will just be truthful to the doc and pray that everything will turn out fine and I wont have to undergo sputum test anymore.

I better try eating garlic from now on!

If you google sputum tests, it will tell you not to take antibiotics before because it could prevent any bacteria present from showing up in the culture....Now I am not telling you to do anything, but if you were to have an infection of some sort that needed antibiotics, its certainly wouldn't hurt your sputum results, although it may alter them. And they will probably ask you if you took any antibiotics before, just gonna leave that there and reiterate that im not suggesting anything except that you google sputum test and so on

dg71gl.jpg8xovp4.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why would you want to do anything to mask TB??????? Seriously!! TB KILLS!! Plain and simple if you have TB why would you not want it cured? TB is highly contagious, why would you want to spread it to your loved ones??

Go do you medial, if you need to complete the SPUTUM so be it.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.