PD is Current.

May 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

607 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What proof? The letter came today in the email with subject

MTL2012XXXZZZ (P4 FOR NEOPOST DS-1200).

My PD is Feb 14 2011, I am still LPR. My case was complete back in August 2012. Don't know if there's some mixup or not, but I'll wait to see if anybody else with my PD got an interview.

Screenshot. Just block out the personal infos.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Screenshot. Just block out the personal infos.

Right.and its gonna be more clear for all of us.if no that Meeks just game and no IL and no anything to approve it.I now one think,that for lots of people here are hard to believe for 2 months movement,but I don't see any reasons to take to long ,show some screen shot and make us more happy and more positive,but not like just telling everytime something whitout any approval and play with our feelings,give us more stress.just don't play plz.you got something just show,cover your infos and show,I don't see anything hard hear.this is not joke.

What proof? The letter came today in the email with subject

MTL2012XXXZZZ (P4 FOR NEOPOST DS-1200).

My PD is Feb 14 2011, I am still LPR. My case was complete back in August 2012. Don't know if there's some mixup or not, but I'll wait to see if anybody else with my PD got an interview.

[/quote

Right.and its gonna be more clear for all of us.if no that Meeks just game and no IL and no anything to approve it.I now one think,that for lots of people here are hard to believe for 2 months movement,but I don't see any reasons to take to long ,show some screen shot and make us more happy and more positive,but not like just telling everytime something whitout any approval and play with our feelings,give us more stress.just don't play plz.you got something just show,cover your infos and show,I don't see anything hard hear.this is not joke.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

yes my friend i realy got my il last late night, i couldnt believe myself but its true. i am not sure about cut off date but so far 22 jan is for sure for f2a. good luck everyone!

hi ...

I am also believing you...we will wait for next wait...so we all come to know this all are true.....but its unbelievable movement........up to Feb. .....

Edited by para_83

Timeline

For the first time in my life, I'm waiting for Monday and I wish why there is Sunday today. innocent.gif Can't wait for Monday to see if these folks are right and to get our IL.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Shouldn't we wait for NVC's monday? Or our respective country's monday? :cry:

Visa Released : 2013-05-23
Visa On Hand: 2013-05-24
PDOS : 2013-05-24
POE Honolulu : 2013-05-25
SS ID on hand: 2013-06-03
Driver's Permit: 2013-06-06 valid for 1year, Roadtest pending availability which is 3 months sad.png

Green Card (USCIS Form I-551): 2013-06-24

Shouldn't we wait for NVC's monday? Or our respective country's monday? :cry:

Who's sending the email? If nvc... then tuesday onwards i guess...

Timeline

my PD is December 21 and didn't receive any ILs yet

You will get it this week. Generally, NVC's trend is to send ILs first to people whose PD is near to the cut off date. Keeping my fingers crossed for bunker dude and hoping his IL is legit.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

If dr.Uk PD is 01/20/2011 and NVC sends IL to starting with dates near cut off, then I should almost hear from NVC early this week. My PD is 01/13/2011.

Be sure guys that if I get, I will give you the proof and help all relax.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

got mine with pd feb 14th 2011

Congrats, that's fantastic!!!

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.