mjd_76_09

Any chance for me to get a visa to america...?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

i'm 27 years old. from jordan. i was born and live in kuwait.i do not want to marry and have children in this hell. i have high school degree. i have some training certified in electronics. i have over 15 years in repairing pc, laptop. over 3 years in repairing iphone, ipad, ipod. I know that the opportunities I got my visa very low. what i do i contact the embassy and wait two years to refused my application. or get into 30s. Or find a nice girl in America.Then we get married.Then we go to America. this sound is alot of money. i just wanna to go to america.i dont wanna to get married from american girl to get my visa. what if i get married then i go to america and i find the girl of my dreams. is a big problem. my mind will explode. please help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

you don't have many options, if any. And I can tell you from experience, having lived in Jordan with my husband, the job market isn't much better in the US then it is in Amman. My husband has been here 5 months, he was just hired today for his first job and he has a degree in computer engineering. He did not get a job in his field, but rather a job loading trucks. He wanted a job, so he took whatever he could get until he gets a job in his field. Coming to the US with only a high school education will not get you a good job, it doesn't matter how much experience you have with computers, companies want to hire people with college degrees. You English isn't very good, so that works against you in the job market, as well.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

i'm 27 years old. from jordan. i was born and live in kuwait.i do not want to marry and have children in this hell. i have high school degree. i have some training certified in electronics. i have over 15 years in repairing pc, laptop. over 3 years in repairing iphone, ipad, ipod. I know that the opportunities I got my visa very low. what i do i contact the embassy and wait two years to refused my application. or get into 30s. Or find a nice girl in America.Then we get married.Then we go to America. this sound is alot of money. i just wanna to go to america.i dont wanna to get married from american girl to get my visa. what if i get married then i go to america and i find the girl of my dreams. is a big problem. my mind will explode. please help.

The job market is very bad in fields that don't require much education, so I don't think you could get a work visa. Maybe the diversity visa lottery? I don't know if it runs for your country.

You can't pay someone lots of money to get married. That is fraud. Is there somewhere easier to go maybe?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Get the thgt of marrying someone just for visa out of your head. Not only it is illegal, its ethically wrong! (inappropriate comment violating TOS has been edited out) Better yourself, earn a degree and you will find yourself with opportunities instead of these shortcuts.

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove comment violating TOS

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Lots of people want to go to America.

With just a high school, you will not qualify for a work visa. You need at least a university degree to get a work visa.

You can try the Diversity Visa.

Marriage to an American to get to America and then finding the girl of your dream is visa fraud.

Timeline

i went to college 10 years ago. i kicked out. society reject me. my family did. now i have s**t job in some mobile com. . i want a fresh start. i wanna to america i will find way to go there. even i have to take the illegal way. its only one life to chase your dream. im going to do what ever it take... thanks any way.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

i went to college 10 years ago. i kicked out. society reject me. my family did. now i have s**t job in some mobile com. . i want a fresh start. i wanna to america i will find way to go there. even i have to take the illegal way. its only one life to chase your dream. im going to do what ever it take... thanks any way.

Yea, cause that's the way to get a fresh start...become a criminal. Brilliant!

Timeline

if u have any good advice i will be so grateful. i can not earn million dollars here. my options are very few. the last thing I want to become a criminal in the land of my dreams. i try diversity visa for two long years. was a waste of time.

I do not have the slightest idea about what I can do.

Edited by mjd_76_09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

i try diversity visa for two long years. was a waste of time.

If you are not willing to spend half an hour once a year filling in a free form for a chance at your dream, there will not be an easier way.... the lottery is exactly that: you may win the first year, you may enter 40 years in a row and never win.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I never get how it is a dream to take a "sh**t job" in the usa.... Perhaps you should talk to other recent immigrants from your country to see if your expectations are realistic. Are you sure the quality of life here is what you are hoping for?

Keep trying the DV, and improve your English skills so you have more opportunities.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.