VanessaTony

N-400 April 2013 Filers

1,340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Congrats, Claudia!

Sounds like very nice ceremony, indeed. I like very much the origin country flag traded for an US flag idea. I wish more USCIS offices were doing it this way!

Yes, it doesn't get old for them. They do monthly ceremonies, and they always make sure citizens come out with a wonderful experience.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Congratulations to all who have passed their interviews and the ones who've had their oaths.

Good luck to the ones who about to be interviewed and those waiting for the oath ceremonies.

Happy waiting for the rest of us!

Edited by Nimaan

ROC:
07/2010....Attorney mailed I-751 divorce waiver
07/21/10...USCIS recvd I-751
07/21/10...NOA1
08/20/10...Bio completed
09/16/10...Recvd RFE, due 10/31
10/26/10...Mailed RFE
10/27/10...RFE delivered to VSC
04/26/11...Interview
05/11/11...APPROVED!!
05/18/11...Card production ordered
05/23/11...Received green card

N400:
04/29/13.. Eligible to file N400
04/26/13...Mailed N400..Dallas, TX
04/28/13...USPS delivered package (Priority mail)
04/29/13...NOA Priority date
05/02/13...Check cashed
05/10/13...Rcvd bio notice
05/30/13...Bio Appt
05/17/13...Walk in bio successful
06/28/13...Placed in line for interview scheduling
08/06/13...Recvd email interview has been scheduled
08/10/13...Recvd Interview letter
09/12/13...N400 Interview
09/12/13...Decision cannot be made
10/21/14...Biometrics (second time)
01/05/15...In line for oath scheduling

01/21/15...Oath Ceremony

01/21/15...Applied Passport

02/05/15..Received Passport

Journey Over!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations to all! Interviews and Oaths! Great to see the thread flooded with good vibes.

Question for the 3 yr rule folks. Has anyone been asked for relationship evidence beyond just tax transcripts at the interview?

I had my ROC approved without any RFE in December so I am trying to judge how much relationship evidence to load up with for this interview.

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Congratulations to all! Interviews and Oaths! Great to see the thread flooded with good vibes.

Question for the 3 yr rule folks. Has anyone been asked for relationship evidence beyond just tax transcripts at the interview?

I had my ROC approved without any RFE in December so I am trying to judge how much relationship evidence to load up with for this interview.

No

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Nope. Wasn't asking for anything in the interview.

Timeline

Question for people who have had their interviews/approvals. Did you get an online update showing the approval? If so, when?

And for those that have the oath dates, did you receive an online update or just get the letter?

I haven't got an online approval yet. Hoping it updates/issues my oath letter sometime next week for the Aug date. Won't seem real until then I think!

Timeline

Question for people who have had their interviews/approvals. Did you get an online update showing the approval? If so, when?

And for those that have the oath dates, did you receive an online update or just get the letter?

I haven't got an online approval yet. Hoping it updates/issues my oath letter sometime next week for the Aug date. Won't seem real until then I think!No approval

No approval status was ever displayed on the website.

Some (most?) of the people got their "In line for oath scheduling" update couple days after the interview. My wife did not even get that.

Her status changed directly from "Interview letter sent" to "oath ceremony letter sent" 8 days after interview.

Timeline

No approval status was ever displayed on the website.

Some (most?) of the people got their "In line for oath scheduling" update couple days after the interview. My wife did not even get that.

Her status changed directly from "Interview letter sent" to "oath ceremony letter sent" 8 days after interview.

Excellent! Thanks. So I shouldn't expect anything until at least this time next week. I'll try to curb my craziness :P

Timeline

Excellent! Thanks. So I shouldn't expect anything until at least this time next week. I'll try to curb my craziness tongue.png

See, I really don't know how this works... Osen74 and my wife had their interviews in the same office on the same day (my wife's was some 1-1/2 hours earlier).

They both got N-652 "recommended" on the spot.

Osen74 - next day after the interview her status changed to "in line for oath"

Osen74 - 1 days later her status changed to "oath letter sent"

My wife- 8 days after interview status changed to ""oath letter sent" without "in line" step.

Osen74- oath on 7/19.13

My wife - oath on 7/26/13

I am not complaining, I think it was pretty quick, but why the difference?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I doubt it. The stamps she was looking at were my US entry ones. I have no stamps from visiting Australia because they don't stamp my passport when I arrive.

Yes. I received my interview and white letter in the same envelope, then a week later I received the yellow letter. Try not to stress. I know that's easy to say now that I'm done but it was much simpler than I was stressing myself out about.

What yellow and white letter are you guys talking about?

Removal of Conditions:

10-13-2011: Received Reminder Letter

11-21-2011: Sent my ROC via USPS Express Mail

11-22-2011: Package received at 10:52AM by INS EXPRESS MAIL and signed by Mario Guerrero

11-22-2011: NOA Receipt Date

11-25-2011: Check Cashed!

11-28-2011: NOA Arrived

12-13-2011: Received Biometrics Letter, dated 12-08-11

01-04-2012: Biometrics Appointment, 8am

06-21-2012: Received an Approval Email from the USCIS.

06-22-2012: Received the Decision Letter dated on 06-19-2012

844debe071.png

b837064a14.png

96f9494b90.png

Timeline

What yellow and white letter are you guys talking about?

When you get your interview notice they include an additional letter called "Form N-659 "Naturalization Checklist" that's what we mean when we say "white letter".

You can also get a yellow letter. I posted mine here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/412738-n-400-april-2013-filers/?p=6328135 which is basically the N-400 version of an RFE except you don't send the stuff, you take it to interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I haven't got an online approval yet. Hoping it updates/issues my oath letter sometime next week for the Aug date. Won't seem real until then I think!

Online update same date as interview. Oath letter was given at interview as well.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I never got a online approval. My status went from interview scheduled straight to Oath scheduled. I did get an oath scheduled email a month after the interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Anguilla
Timeline

Congrats to all who have been interviewed thus far, and have Completed the last leg of this journey and are now Citizens of this wonderful country...Haven't been on here in a long time, but I've been receiving daily updates on phone of everyone's progress! This is super exciting!!

Looking forward to my interview on 29th. Thanks for your helpful review Vanessa!!

MSIMPLE, good luck on your interview on the 23rd!!!

2 year Cond-GC anniv.: 07-15-12

I-751 mailed: 06-23-12

I-751rec'd: 06-25-12 @ 21:30 hrs

NOA dated 06-25-12

Check cashed: 06-26-12

Filed service request for non-receipt of biometrics appt: 07-30-12

Biometrics appt. notice received: 08-09-12

Biometrics appt. scheduled: 08-24-12

Biometrics taken (walk-in) 08-23-12

Approved: 02-19-13

Card Ordered: 02-21-13

Card Mailed: 02-25-13

Card Rec'd: 02-28-13

N-400 Filing window opens: 04-16-13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400 mailed: 04-16-13

N-400 received: 04-18-13

NOA Priority date(when they entered it into system) 04-18-13

Check cashed: 04-23-13

NOA Recv'd: 04-26-13

Biometrics: 05-13-13

Interview: 07-29-13 APPROVED

Oath: 09-25-13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

My online status hasn't change since 12th June when it said that my interview letter had been sent out. I was given my oath date and letter at my interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.